Album of memories

ONESHOT TWICE

I decided to do a spring cleaning in my house, and set aside two days in my schedule - Saturday and Sunday . My house is not big, only three rooms, one of them is mine, the rest is for my sister, who likes to suddenly visit me, and for the guests themselves. But I also have a garage where my car is and where I put old things and furniture. I used to keep them all, I thought, maybe someday they will be useful to me. But time passed, he turned into trash, nobody needed. He just clogged my garage. And so I decided to do the cleaning, look at all the things that I keep, maybe some of them will go to the trash , maybe I will give it to someone, and we'll see along the way.

Armed with patience, a dust rag, water with a basin, and a broom with a spatula , as well as a garbage bag, I resolutely opened the doors to the garage early Saturday morning. It’s good that the weather was warm, you can open the door wide open and not be afraid that you will get cold.

My eyes habitually circled the entire garage, while my thoughts counted where to start cleaning. I did not like to work in gloves, although many of my friends said that this should not be done, you spoil the skin. But this is not my style of housekeeping. So, my gaze settled on a small bookcase, once presented to me for a housewarming party.

Then I was very happy with such a gift, because at that time, I loved to read. But the hobby quickly passed when the Internet appeared and now any books can be read through a computer. Although, I do not disdain the book version, a couple of books are in my bedside table near the bed.

She came up to him, a layer of dust met me unexpectedly in the form of "apchi" on my part. It smelled of book dust, old paper and wood. In addition to books, there were some hats, shoes, newspaper clippings with some group that I liked before.

She began to clean from the top shelf, there was such a junk that when my fingers touched the object, it fell apart before my eyes. Immediately in the trash bag without looking. In 20 minutes of such work, the first package was completely clogged. She opened a new bag, turned to the small box that was left to get it.

I don’t know how I managed to put it there, to the very edge, and he did not fall, I can’t understand. I had to put in a chair to get it. Reached standing on toes, then just threw him to the floor. With a thud, the small box opened and some pictures fell out, and some book. Looking closer, I realized:

- So that's where you lay all the time, my old album! I was looking for you, I thought I had lost.

Cautiously going downstairs, I squatted down and picked up a photograph nearby . Old, well-groomed time, my children's photo, with parents. The back of the photo says that I am here for 6 years.

“If I knew what would happen to you, I would speak more often as I love you, and how grateful you gave me life.”

My eyes got wet as I ran my fingers over the smiling faces of my parents. Since that accident, I only remember these faces. Putting aside her side , she picked up a photo album, brushed off the dust, sat comfortably in a chair, and opened the first page.

The brown eyes of the little girl looked at me with funny ponytails on a rainbow head.

- Ha ha ha - burst out laughing, I remembered why I had such a hairstyle.

An unsuccessful attempt to repaint in pink, like my favorite anime heroine Baby from Sailor Moon . Parents were shocked when they returned home after work and found such a picture. They quickly dragged me into the bathroom, and tried to wash off the hair dye. But, the result of those attempts is visible here.

In that photo I was already 7 years old.

“An adult girl, ha ha ha.”

Turned over another page, here in my photo there was a displeased expression on my face, I was photographed in front of some stadium. I wondered what kind of sport.

- Ah, for sure! At that time I was carried away by running. Again guilty, then anime, only now favorite character - Haruka Teno . In that race, I lost, but still then I got ice cream from my mother. His father was not, he was detained at work. Therefore, a displeased facial expression. There were many photographs where I was with my parents, together or separately. It was a happy time. I laughed a lot then.

8 years.

The third page was blank, only one record sounded:

I plunged into the dark, I wonder if I still see a bright light?

My eyes were watery, this phrase said that my parents were no longer with me. Before my very birthday, when I was about to turn 9 years old.

A part of my life has fallen from my memory. Flew 5 years unnoticed, in the empty wasted my time. Lonely time, depressing time, when all I was thinking about was suicide. Life at that time meant nothing to me.

Waving her head, shook off unwanted thoughts, returned to the album, my eyes settled on one image, on the faces of 2 girls that joyfully hugged me on both sides of the shoulders.

The girl on the right laughed loudly showing the front two teeth, they stood out a little ahead of her, and often she was called a "bunny" than by name, Im Nayeon. The one on the left also smiled, her whole appearance said that she managed to make her friends laugh. A chic girl, trimmed as a boy, an aura of warmth and homeliness emanated from her. Yu Jeongyeon.

My first friends, not only at school. They both took patronage over me, and for the first time in 5 years I was able to trust again . True, our acquaintance was rather strange.

 

Flashback

“Kim DaHyun, come here, please,” the teacher called me, looking into the music class, where I usually spend breaks.

“I am listening to you, teacher. Having bowed respectfully, she stopped next to him.

- Take this - he gave me a stack of magazine logs, take it to the school board. I need to go, the director calls - he did not have to explain, but he did it anyway.

- Well, teacher Im - went to carry out errands.

I only heard about the school council, but I never went up there, and really did not know what the president and vice president looked like. I went up to the second floor of the school, walked to the end of the corridor, stopped in front of the door with the inscription: "School Council."

I didn’t have to knock, the door itself opened in front of me, and the girl almost fell on me. She did not see me, standing outside the door, talking to someone, so there was a small accident.

Magazines, on the floor around my head, I’m beside them, also on the floor, and the girl is on me. The situation looks a lot like what happens in the anime, only there usually a guy kisses or paws a girl. No, in my case, it just lies.

- Nayeon-unnie! - the girl coming from behind shouted, ran up, helped to rise.

“Sorry,” Nayeon muttered, looking at the unfamiliar schoolgirl that was rising after her. She quickly sank down to help collect the sheets on the floor. “Sorry, I didn’t see you standing there.”

“It's all right - brushing off the dust,” I said. - It was necessary to be bolder and knock, and not to stand, like a idol. Hello, I’m Kim DaHyun, the teacher asked me to take you magazines.

“Thank you,” picking up magazines, Nayeon said, then quickly, so as not to change her mind. Want to come with us for lunch?

“Uh, I don’t even know,” I scratched my head.

- Let's go! You’re new here, I’ll introduce you to everyone! - Nayeon said excitedly, dragging her along with her.

“Don't resist, DaHyun-shi.” She's always like that - Jeongyeon smiled.

End of flashback

The next frame - we are in a cafe, as a sign of friendship, we ordered cocktails. We laughed some jokes. Then we went to the amusement park, somewhere there should be funny pictures with them. Yes, here she is, the most terrible of the pictures, ha ha ha, we went to the room of fear. I remember this moment very well.

Flashback

“Let's go to the fear room first, and then ride the roller coaster,” Jeongyeon announced her plan, holding the tickets they bought.

“I am for it,” she raised her hand up, delighted with DaHyun. - Anything, just not a slide!

“You will come with us anyway, you have already agreed,” Nayeon reminded her, pushing him a little forward.

“I remember, but who knew that you would want to go here,” DaHyun said offendedly, looking at the happy faces of her friends. “You tricked me!”

“Ha ha ha, I said my idea is the best.” You see, onni, it worked. Come on - rushed them Jeongyeon.

In the queue, there were mainly couples , the girls looked confusedly in their directions.

DaHyun stood in the middle as they entered the fear room.

- So we can protect you, DaHyun - important sticking out his chest For the first e d Nayeon said. “We won’t give anyone our baby, huh, Jeong ?” - she nodded her head.

As soon as they entered the dark room and until the journey through the labyrinth with ghosts was over, DaHyun's ears were deafened by a frightened scream from the right and left side. And yet his hands seemed to fall off in the near future, if they did not go out faster, into the light.

“It's all right, onnie.” There is nothing terrible here, just dolls, people dressed up and special effects - their girlfriend calmed them down, quickly moving along the arrows to the exit.

A flash of the camera flashed out and after a second, DaHyun was handed a placoid film:

“This is for good memory,” the man said, smiling.

“Thank you,” DaHyun smiled back, turning to the girls, holding a photo on her weight to show them. “Unnie,” she called, but they shook the marketing goal , not daring to step up to the haunted tent.

 

to be continued