Strawberry cocktail (NaMo)

ONESHOT TWICE

Momo woke up in the middle of the night, she opened her eyes and stared at the dark ceiling for a long time, listening to the silence of the apartment.

Realizing that she could not sleep, the girl got up, walked around the room, then left it, trudged to the kitchen. She thought about taking food from the refrigerator, but her stomach was full from a heavy dinner before bed. The refrigerator fell off on its own, then the idea came to her, to make a cocktail. Sweet, so that the teeth cramped from the sweetness.

It will be bad later, but now she really wanted to.

Quietly walked past Nayeon's room, past Sana's room.

It was only a short walk to the kitchen, but then her heart jumped at the sudden rumble in the kitchen.

Thief?

No.

What a thief, Momo, the apartment is under an alarm.

Clutching her heart, Momo still walked forward with great caution, hearing muttering and cursing from a stranger there.

She stopped next to the kitchen opening, peered around the corner into the dimly lit kitchen, noticed a slender silhouette in an apron, reaching for the top shelf.

Narrowing her eyes, Momo exhaled, recognizing in her back, in long fingers, that they were now grabbing a jar of Japanese syrup (stored for special occasions), Nayeon.

A loose topknot on her head, pajama pants in bunnies, soft slippers with funny bunny ears hanging down the middle, a t-shirt pulled up showing a patch of a toned belly.

The girl was mesmerizing, for several minutes Momo could not take her admiring glance away from her.

It is a pity that there was no camera or phone at hand to capture such a homely moment.

I will remember you like this, unnie - Momo smiled to herself, taking a step into the kitchen, shuffling on the floor on purpose so that her older friend could hear her.

Nayeon tilted her head to one side, looked askance towards the exit from the kitchen, smiled apologetically at her, standing on her feet, turning around to face her.

"Did I wake you up, Momo? Sorry, I tried to be as quiet as possible."

"No, I haven't slept for a long time," coming closer to Nayeon, taking the jar from her, putting it on the table, paying attention to the fact that the table surface is littered with various products (mostly there was some dark red soda, ice cream and chopped strawberries ). "What are you doing, unnie?" She asked with curiosity, picking up a piece of strawberry, putting it in , enjoying the taste.

“Cocktail, strawberry smoothie,” Nayeon replied, pushing the bowl of chopped fruit away from Momo's hands. "If you want strawberries, then take them in the refrigerator" again returning to the interrupted lesson.

"Why do you want ice cream in a cocktail?" Momo honestly did not understand why so many unnecessary products are on the table, because drinks are not made like that.

"Before going to bed, I saw one recipe, I wanted to try it " Nayeon shrugged her shoulders, opening the soda, pouring it into a glass almost halfway.

"You will not feel bad then? You have not forgotten that tomorrow, or rather this morning, we will go to re-record our performance" Momo sat on a chair, putting her hands on the table, watching a strange recipe.

"Oh, it turns out quite tasty, at least Chaeyoung, when she tried it, said that she liked it" throwing ice cream into a glass, stirring it, then quickly adding strawberries with a special ingredient (Japanese syrup) there, starting to stir everything.

Nayeon was so focused that she did not notice how she stuck out the tip of her tongue and rolled her eyes a little, afraid to miss the right time.

Momo was captivated by the moment again, her friend looking amazing. She suddenly wanted to try Nayeon's cocktail, especially after she clicked her tongue in satisfaction, lifted the glass to , and took a sip.

Momo blinked at the foam on Nayeon's lips, her heart tumbling inside, then pounding in her chest.

"Momo, look how fun it is to foam" Nayeon giggled, the foam from her lips, raised her eyes to the girl, looking at her intently. "Do you want to try?" She suggested, pleased with the result. "You will definitely like it" knowing perfectly well the tastes of your younger girlfriend (after all, their tastes are very similar).

Momo didn't hear a word Nayeon said to her, because she was still under the hypnosis of her friend's tongue, caressing her lips, removing the foam.

Momo herself would like to the foam from her friend's lips.

"Why are you looking at me so strangely? There's still some foam left somewhere, right?" Nayeon asked as she set the glass down on the table, wiping her lips with her finger but finding nothing.

"No, there is nothing," she started, embarrassedly turning her eyes to the side, then grabbed the glass and took a sip. “You're right, it's delicious, unnie.”She took another sip of this sweet mixture, lowered her head, hiding her reddened cheeks behind her hair.

“Momo, what are you… wait, I’m here now,” Nayeon giggled as she approached (very close according to the girl), touched her chin, brushing off some foam, and then it off her finger.

Momo almost suffocated at what she saw.

“Nayeon-unnie, what are you…” the girl whispered as her friend's fingers her chin, touched her cheekbone, traced their way to her nose, stopping at Momo's lips.

Momo stopped breathing, not knowing what to do. Nayeon decided for her, who now stood almost right next to her.

“You still have some left here,” Nayeon said as she leaned forward and gently kissed the corner of Momo's mouth.

Momo shuddered, holding her breath, timidly returning the kiss as Nayeon's lips were pressed against hers. Nayeon's arms slid around Momo's waist, wrapping her in a gentle embrace, softly brushing her lips against her friend's.

Their kiss did not last long, only a few seconds, but Momo always remembered the taste of an unusual strawberry cocktail.

Sweet, sickeningly sweet.