Idol Championship 2016 (Nayeon and OT8)

ONESHOT TWICE

Today they participated in a show for athletes. Today she decided to win, or at least try. In addition, there was a great motivation for victory. Before the competition itself, her members promised her something. And she hoped that they would fulfill their promise. She looked back at 8 friends who were sitting near the arena, where the fight for the first place would soon take place.

She looked at them and thought how lucky she was to meet such wonderful girls, who in her own way attracted attention. Each of them became for her a small prize, which obtained hard work of mutual understanding. Each of them took a piece from her heart, she loved them. And she loved when they showed their love for her, and not because she was the eldest in the group. Honestly, she really liked it when she received such attention, her heart trembled with the sweetness of the moment when she felt a kiss from the girls on her cheek.

- Fighting game, Nayeon-unnie! They shouted in unison, cheering on their older girlfriend after they announced the start of the fight.

She just continued to look at them, her smile became somehow sad, the girls became worried. For the whole day, the smile faltered for the first time, what happened?

“Unnie, fighting game!” - shouted Jihyo, in response received only a nod. “She can handle it, right?”

“For the fee that we promised her this morning, I think they’re unnie, to cope,” Jeongyeon said confidently, glancing nervously at the ring, where her rivals stood in a pose.

“I still don’t understand how it happened so that we ourselves agreed to do it of our own free will,” Chaeyeong said, still interrupting in mild shock.

“It all started with our leader, so ask her,” DaHyun nodded toward Jihyo, who was trying to hide behind Mina.

“You know our loving unnie, but you understand that there is no other way — you tried to defend yourself against attacks from members.”

“She is right, Nayeon-unnie, she will only behave like that,” the other members confirmed. “Although we thought you would stop at MoMo and DaHyun.” And this “punishment” will not concern us.

- Sorry, but if you could see her facial expressions. When she makes a baby, I just can’t resist - the leader complained, everyone could only nod, agreeing again.

“What shall we do with Unnie, who is too fond of teasing with kisses?”

“Just accepting what it is — they all exchanged a secret sign that only they knew.”

***

Two nights ago

“Nayeon-unnie, has not returned from the university, but she just called me and said she would be soon.” While she is gone, I want to discuss something with you.

“What are you talking about, Jeongyeon?” - the members became interested, sitting around on the floor in the living room.

“Unnie's love,” she simply said, but she was immediately embarrassed and blushed. - I know her for 6 years, Jihyo is also familiar with her habits, maybe you guessed it after the show "16".

“You mean all her flirting, hugging and teasing?”

- Yes. Nayeon-unnie loves to joke on the subject of “kisses” and “first date”. Her aegyo rolls over when she is happy.

- At one time, we often came across such an unnie, so we have immunity to flirt with it. But now, besides the two of us, there are 6 more girls, and so lovely that Nayeon simply can’t resist. So in such cases, she can show more love and affection to one person, and deprive the other of her attention.

“We know that she still loves us.”

“Yes, but admit that when we see such an event, we want to make her pay attention to us more than with the one she is talking to now.”

“You want to say that we should not fight among ourselves, but simply accept as she is?”

“Her love is enough for all of us.”

***

Nayeon was preparing for the competition, she was to speak out against one of the participants in the group of song. She was determined from the very beginning, because the girls made promises that she hoped they would fulfill. But now strange thoughts began to visit her, whether she was too selfish. Maybe the girls really don't want to kiss her. Maybe her teasers went beyond the permissible? How many times was Jihyo or Jeongyeon stopping her.

The duel began. The main thing in this sport is to throw the enemy on the shoulder blades, keep only on his feet and make steps to the enemy. Honestly, it’s very difficult to maintain balance. She agreed out of sheer stubbornness. She wanted to test herself. And as always confidently said that to handle. Sometimes her self-confidence even astounded her. She firmly stepped on the stage of the duel, she confidently lasted one and a half minutes, when unpleasant thoughts began to overcome her. The noise that surrounded her from all sides ceased to drown out the beats of his own heart. She distinctly heard every blow and began to doubt victory.

Why does she wish victory? To fulfill her desires? Or is it to show everyone that the TWICE group members are capable of something?

And while she was solving these global issues, a storm raged around her from the screaming room and the supportive exclamations of her furniture.

***

2 minutes, an unexpected time for members of women's groups. The fight still lasted. Members of the opponents looked in surprise at the duel. They simply could not believe what was happening. They saw their girlfriends in a new quality. Several times already, the enemy in the person of Im Nayeon was ready to fall, but by some miracle she managed to maintain balance. But instead of attacking, she stepped aside.

- Nayeon-ni! You're doing fine! - supported the members.

- Im Nayeon! - the fans chanted.

- The fight is still ongoing. It feels like we are seeing a dance, a new kind of dance - commented on the hosts of the show. “The girls don't want to give up.” But I think now there will be a final throw, a member from Apink, ready to attack.

And indeed, at the time of the comment by MS, the girl resolutely made a step under the right leg of Nayeon and pressed her opponent with the strength of her body. The fall was inevitable.

***

The next moment was the most discussed topic in the history of the championship between the artists. It was described from different angles, but the end was the same.

TWICE member Im Nayeon won.

Her members were amazed at how such a non-flexible person was, how could their unnie be able to do this with her body? Yes, and Nayeon herself could not really explain.

The girl could not explain how her leg knelt, and then, somehow dodging the attack, she attacked herself. I could not explain, but everything was just that.

- This is the first time we are seeing this - not just as the referees and game participants could not come to their senses.

***

As soon as Nayeon came down from the arena, 8 girls surrounded her, joyfully hugged and all said with one voice that she was well done. There was a noise in her ears, and her body was somehow numb, and her hands were trembling. One thought was spinning in my head: I managed. I did it for the group, not for myself.

And when the leader said, still hugging her waist:

“Are you ready to receive your reward, Nayeon-ni?”

“I already got it, I don’t need more,” she answered simply, gently smiling at her friends.

“But, what about our promise?” - Jeongyeon still did not let up.

“What are you talking about? I don’t remember anything like that.” You didn’t promise me anything - still smiling, Nayeon stepped aside so that the girls would not see her look, which dimmed when she said these words.

8 girls looked at each other in surprise, but did not further discuss this issue. Honestly, some of the girls, in particular the youngest trio - DaHyun, Chaeyeong and Tzuyu, as well as Jeongyeon, were not against this layout of affairs. They did not like to show their feelings in public, and in their surroundings were the same. Kisses, definitely not.

***

The day was drawing to a close, one show gave way to another, the girls were very tired, but they didn’t show it. After all, they were surrounded by their fans, who, with their love for them, gave strength and confidence in their abilities. And yet, when they said goodbye to them, got into the car, they exhaled. Finally, rest. The time on the phone showed 23:25, and they only returned home to their hostel.

Inside the car was unusually quiet.

JiHyo, Momo, Mina, and Tzuyu silently glanced at the older unnie, who, for all the time, did not say a word. All members noticed her strange behavior, since the end of the games ceremony. Her energy disappeared somewhere, no, she was joyful and answered the fans' questions in the same way, but there wasn’t the spark that always stood out among the members.

Now Nayeon sat and looked out the window, her mobile phone lying on her lap, silent, like his mistress. And that too was strange. A lover of dramas, now she simply did not pay attention to the phone.

“Nayeon-ni, are you so quiet, is something bothering you?” JiHyo inquired, touching her hand that lay limply on her lap.

- Everything is fine, just tired - the girl answered without turning.

- You were like that, after that fight - the others silently agreed with the leader.

“You are usually not so quiet even when you are tired, Nayeon-ni,” confirmed the maknae, leaning forward from the back seat where she was.

“You usually tease Momo or flirt with Mina.”

“Or you sing songs, quietly so that they don’t hear you,” Mina agreed, blushing sweetly after the leader’s words.

“Or you turn on VLive and chat with fans,” Momo finished the job descriptions, glancing in the mirror to see Nayeon’s reaction.

“I'm just tired,” the girl repeated.

***

Jihyo: “There is something wrong with our Nayeon. She is still silent. "

Jeongyeon: "I thought you would stir her up?"

Sana: “And what did Momo and Mina do there?”

Momo: “In what sense did they do it?”

Sana: “All unnie's favorites gathered in that car. For the past 2 weeks, Nayeon-ni has been caring for you. That's in what sense. ”

Mina: ---

Momo: ---

DaHyun: "What did Nayeon-ni say?"

Tzuyu: "I'm just tired, but we don't believe her."

Jihyo: “She turned to the window and does not look our way. It doesn't look like her like that. ”

Chaeyeong: “Maybe she really just got tired? Although in her understanding there is no word "tired."

Jeongyeon: “Let us, when we get home, discuss with her. If necessary, we will insist. ”

***

Home, sweet home, where you can be yourself and not be shy. They will understand you here. But now, Nayeon did not feel that she was at home. It was so cold here. And those who give you warmth and comfort do not warm. She looked at her friends and could not utter a word.

What if they don’t understand me? If they laugh at my fears? They'll think I'm stupid. But if they still tell me, in person, that I am selfish and they will no longer want to communicate with me?

Thoughts more and more prevailed over her, all the fears that she was hiding in the depths of her subconscious mind escaped. They cannot be stopped. They plunged her deeper into the abyss of despair, not understanding.

Nayeon did not know how to return to her usual state. She did not like the way she began to think about her friends. But instead of trying, she increasingly moved away from them.

Everything became much more complicated when they began to figure out what really happened to her. And Nayeon knew that now she could not get out. She loved them too much, didn’t want to harm them, but after an hour of excuses, she exploded:

- I'm alright! Leave me alone! I want to be alone!

She ran out of the living room, where they all gathered to discuss the problem, flew into her room, slammed the door and hid in bed. Tears sputtered from their eyes.

“Definitely something is not right.” Who will go?

- Let me.

***

- I do not know what to do? I don’t know how to tell them ... it hurts so much ...

“Unnie, what's wrong with you?” Tell me it's just me It's me. It’s just me - Jeongyeon crouched next to her. She hugged her tightly around her waist, hugged her, became comforting. - What's the matter?

- I do not know, these thoughts, they drown my heart. Sorry, I didn’t want to scream - the girl sobbed.

- What thoughts? - Jeongyeon, I heard a quiet creak of the door, looking around, she noticed all the members, but she shook her head, and those leaving the door ajar remained outside. - What's bothering you? You became so after that fight, am I right?

- I was ashamed of my behavior.

- What are you talking about?

- Your promise. I thought I was too selfish. Maybe you don’t feel like doing what I asked for. And I force you. And then these thoughts got worse. I began to cheat myself. And now, now ...

- do you think that we do not love you? - her hair, trying to look into her eyes, but the girl was still hiding her face under the covers.

“Not only,” a muffled reply came. “It's hard for me to admit it, but sometimes I go too far.” I know no boundaries in jokes. I understand that I need to stop, I understand that I can hurt, but as if something is pulling me forward. And it's hard for me to apologize. I'm trying to get better, but something is not working out well.

“We love you for who you are.” We are not a gift either, agree.

- Honestly, I do not notice your flaws. You are all so interesting. It's so interesting to solve you. And sometimes, I get so carried away that I force you to do those things that you do not like.

- Stupid, what are you, stupid ...

***

Their conversation did not last long, after a hard day and the tears that Nayeon shed during the conversation, they both fell asleep. The members who overheard their conversation learned something new. No offense at her words. She's just tired. And that’s all.

They understood that it was necessary to protect the eldest unnie, because no one else had such a name as Im Nayeon.

They are Nayeon - a false maknae, a bunny who knows how to make her members laugh, does not allow them to be sad, cheer and help, not to be found anywhere. She is one of a kind.