Clueless Bunny (NaSaMi)

ONESHOT TWICE

(autor: Sequel 99. Drabble - Council of Nayeon)
Nayeon unknowingly incurred the wrath of Sana and Mina on a sunny summer day when they were filming another TTT.
On the beach.
She didn't do anything like that, she just happened to look at the resting girl's s and said in front of MiSana:
-Wow, what a beautiful chest and I want to touch.
She said it without a second thought, just like that. Her girls were used to the fact that their beloved would constantly say something like that, besides, this was part of the work, so they let her go with these words. If it weren’t for the girl who heard them, she turned around, looked Nayeon up and down appraisingly, then smiled coquettishly and said:
- You can study it at any time of the day. Will you give me your number?
Sana and Mina took a decisive step forward, blocking Nayeon's gaze, warning her that she was busy.
- Here is my number, write down - they heard behind them, not believing their ears, sharply turned to face her, asked in surprise:
-Are you giving her your number now, Nayeon-unnie? Seriously?! When we are next to you?!
- What's wrong here? – not understanding why her loved ones shouted at her. - I'm a guru of love, I always give strangers my number, besides, it is listed on the site - nevertheless, allowing myself to be pulled away from the beautiful "s" of ... um ... girls.
- You don’t understand…of course you don’t understand, - Sana scowled, looking desperately at Mina.
- How would you react if someone approached us - pointing to themselves and Sana - and asked for a phone number?
- For what? They see that you are with me. You are busy, - Nayeon chuckled, confidently looking at her friends, waiting for their praise for the correct answer.
Sana shakes her head, Mina sighs, then gently takes Nayeon's arm and presses against her.
- For everyone, we are not a couple of lovers here, in their eyes we are friends, like best friends - she explains to the bunny, which still does not delve into the essence of what is happening.  - Therefore, when that girl asked to take your phone number, she was counting on a date with you, - Mina explained to her as gently as possible.

- So we are a couple! - Nayeon exclaims quite loudly, people passing by turn around and look strangely in their direction. - You said yes to me after that romantic date that Chaeyoung thought of, and I did everything up to the proposal. Chaeyoung was proud of me afterwards, and Dahyun even gave me a bracelet as a token of eternal friendship, - Nayeon boasted, walking carelessly along the beach, squinting in the bright rays of the sun.
- You showed them to us, honey. - Sana gently took her other hand, admiring the bracelet, then leaned over and kissed Nayeon on the cheek. - Then you gave us the same ones you made in honor of the first week of our relationship. But we digress, baby. Mina is right, for all the people here we are just friends having fun together. And anyone can come up and ask us out on a date.
- No, he can not! - She stamped her foot in annoyance, stopping abruptly and looking at Sana and Mina. - I won't give you up!
- So what are you going to do, Nayeon-chan? - Mina asked with curiosity, also stopping, turning to face her, waiting for further action from the older child.
-If you say that we are with you, they will misunderstand you, just smile and they will still flirt with us, - Sana added, waiting with bated breath for what Nayeon would say or do.
Will she understand their point of view?
Will she realize that she was wrong to give her number to another girl so easily?
While they were thinking, Nayeon saw three young guys approaching them from the corner of her eye, it was written on their faces that they were purposefully going to ask them out on a date.
She suddenly wrapped her arms around Mina's waist, pulled her towards her, and kissed her passionately on the lips.
After releasing the dumbfounded (excited) girl, she reached for Sana, also hugged and also kissed, with all passion and love.
Leaving the almost breathless Sana, Nayeon smiled broadly at the lost boys, at the people passing by, at the girl (who has beautiful s), loudly and clearly announced:
- Their number is banned. We are a couple in love!