They love because they love (SaNayeon)

ONESHOT TWICE

In an interview with Minatozaki, Sana admitted that she really liked kissing members. And in confirmation of her words, she kissed them, kissed the top of her head, then her ear, then her cheek. She knew the approach to each friend. If the first time did not work, I tried the second, third time. And she was happy when she did not wipe her kiss.

Her bright energy, her sweet image, many wanted to know her real. But she showed only what the fans wanted to see.

If you ask who loves to kiss Sana most of all, the answer will always be one:

“Of course, Tofu, my Dubu.”

She liked DaHyun absolutely everything, and she loved to most often. DaHyun, like Jeongyeon, both of them don't like expressing emotions in public. Although, according to DaHyun, this cannot be said, especially after what she does in front of the camera. The girl becomes a completely different person in front of the camera. Therefore, many love her.

Sana loved her because she loved.

If you ask with whom Sana likes to flirt more, there will always be one answer (well thought out before):

“Of course, bunny, my Nayeon-ni.”

After all, they are so similar. They both love to tease and flirt with friends. Both are so bright and positive. You can talk heart-to-heart with Nayeon, discover one of the secrets that has long worried the girl’s heart. Nayeon always gave the necessary advice, sometimes it’s true, they did not come true, but basically they turned out to be right.

Sometimes looking at Nayeon's back, when she stood in front of her or simply passed by, Sana felt protected, under reliable protection.

Sometimes a simple touch on her hand or just when care is taken from the older unnie, Sana felt that she was loved.

More often than sometimes, she needed to know this. They love her because they love her.

***

The secret that she kept since the time of the show "16" began to find ways to exit. It became difficult to hide her. Still, 3 years is a tangible term of intimacy. The first was Nayeon (at that moment Sana was glad that it was Unnie who saw) who noticed her changes. Sana became more jealous and attractive to Tofu. She didn’t throw herself at the rest, so that they would not touch her, hug, kiss.

That night, when everyone fell asleep, Nayeon got into Sana’s bed, hugged her from the back and whispered in her ear:

“If you confessed to yourself, now you just have to learn to hide.” If the secret is still not controlled, I know a way to drown it out.

- Which one? - Sana did not argue, listening to the advice from Unnie. - Will help?

“It will be hard at first, but then you will get used to it.”

“Are you used to it, unnie?” She whispered, turning on her side and looking into the sad eyes of her friend.

“I'm trying, Sana, as I said - it's hard in the beginning.” I will help you, make it easier. Just trust me.

Sana confided, and after the trust came the realization that the feeling she had for Tofu was not the same feeling that she had for Nayeon. And she was scared again. Has she been deceiving herself all this time? So, what are the names of the emotions she experiences for DaHyun?

Love? Yes. Passion? No. Sister or close friend? Still closer to my sister, younger sister.

Then what about Unnie? I am afraid to know the answers to these questions.

***

She drowned out her secret, tried to become energetic again, but her heart, a traitor, she knows no peace. Jealousy, anger, misunderstanding, resentment. Sana felt emptiness, felt how she absorbs it, turning them into depression. She sank into herself more and more, trying to get out of the depths of hell, but nothing came of it herself. She was scared. What if they no longer love her?

Nayeon again noticed her condition first, before speaking at a music show, she went up to her, hugged her tightly, pressed her to her, softly kissed the base of her ear, whispered:

“You are not alone, Sana.” The emotions that absorb you are just fatigue and pressure on the side of people. Come, have fun with Once, and then order food and have fun with the participants.

Simple words, and how much heat after them Sana felt, cuddling in response. Caring and understanding from Nayeon again gave her heart a breather. It rattled right again, revealing itself to the whole world.

They love me because they love me.