NaHyo

ONESHOT TWICE

Park JiHyo always wanted to be a world singer, she wanted to become an artist with a capital letter.

Im Nayeon knows this, can see it in her eyes.

JiHyo always looked away, looking farther than Nayeon , across the sea, over the horizon and directly into the sky towards the stars.

In JiHyo have dreams, it seeks to conquer the world with his voice.

In JiHyo very big heart, it is kind, sympathetic and always persistent. She really can survive in this world

And Nayeon .

There is Im Nayeon who wants to have a family, maybe with her, someday. She wants to have many friends, normal work and a happy life. She wants to be happy.

But she does not dream, like JiHyo dreams .

Her JiHyo lives off her dreams, feeds only on them. Only they feed her, make her burn brightly, quickly and for a long time so that she can revolve around the world.

This is how JiHyo lives , how she breathes.

JiHyo exists for the chance to be someone.

And Nayeon , Nayeon just exists for JiHyo .

“Someday I will become someone,” says JiHyo , looking through a park spread out on the grass, empty swings and lonely metal fixtures twisted into slides, spheres and bridges.

Her legs on a grassy hill are smooth, and Nayeon looks around them, remembers their shape, because she knows that one day she will not be able to see them.

- I know.

JiHyo dreams of high fashion and dancing and the crowd that screams her name. She dreams of a world of exotic places and white beaches that stretch for miles and the city with buildings, too high to see the sky. JiHyo dreams of a world to hold it in his palms to create it.

Nayeon dreams of having a home.

Sometimes she just dreams of JiHyo .

“You could come with me, you know,” says JiHyo , turning to look at Nayeon , except that she does not see her older friend. She sees the future, the future, where they both can exist. “You have a good voice.” You are wonderful.We could do it together - JiHyo smiles.

JiHyo smiles, sweet , beautiful and stupid, and Nayeon's heart hurts from this. She is too young, full of dreams, which Nayeon can never share. JiHyo smiles, confident that this can really happen.

Nayeon laughs bitterly because he knows he cannot.

“I was not made for this life,” she says, leaning back on the hill, but the truth is that she was not made for JiHyo .

The grass is soft and uncomfortable on the back, and the sun is too bright in her eyes, as always after rain. She closes them. When she opens her eyes again, JiHyo leans over her, pouting . She blocks the sun, makes her the only thingNayeon can see. She is always the only thing Nayeon can see.

Right now, however, JiHyo looked so pretty in a halo of white light that Nayeon took her breath away. "My Goddess".

For a minute, Nayeon cannot remember how to breathe.

“You can do it, you're awesome - after all, says Nayeon before JiHyo can say anything.” “You don't need me there.”

JiHyo opens his mouth as if to argue, and Nayeon shakes his head, says “no need” to her eyes.

Do not rush.

JiHyo just stares for a second longer than usual, then she sighs and leans back. It is warm when she snuggles up to the side of Nayeon and she weaves their fingers together. She watches the clouds move across the sky, and with them moves the world into which she will soon enter with her foot. Before the eyes of JiHyo , a world that will enjoy and love her music, her voice is already visible. She is already there, although the body is still lying on the grass next to her best friend, with whom they started from scratch.

The world is in her mind, and Nayeon knows that she doesn’t see anything at all.

Nayeon grips JiHyo's fingers tighter .

- Find me before you leave - whispers Nayeon , despite JiHyo , but all still watching her corner of my eye.

“Good,” JiHyo answers , looking around.

Her smile is small but gorgeous.

Nayeon wants to remember her forever, remember everything to the smallest detail.

Her smile, like stardust, brilliant and dazzling, is imprinted in the heart of Nayeon and makes her suffocate. She just doesn’t want to forget this, as her heart beats too fast after this smile.

“I will definitely find you, JiHyo promises .

Nayeon closes his eyes and tries to breathe.