SIMBA LION (Chaeyeong)

ONESHOT TWICE

Little rapper and not funny sister Son Chaeyeong

She was given a chance to break through in life, to become what she always wanted to become. She only needed to show herself for what she really is. After long and hard training at the company, 3 years of internship, a chance was given for a debut. And the chance was called the show “16”, where 16 participants fought for a place in a group of 7 people. At the beginning, they knew what the group would be called. Their president and sombe in one person said before filming.

TWICE.

Think twice, you can describe the name. But only one word sounded in his thoughts, which supported the strength and desire to be the first.

Debut.

And these thoughts gave strength not only to her, but to the other 15 participants.

So, the shooting began, the first difficulties began. Presentation so that the audience appreciated your merits, and they liked you. After all, everything comes from whether you like it or not. You need to show what you have abilities for. The trump card. And the main trump card was rap, so thought a 17-year-old girl named Song Jong-jeong.

But she was mistaken, completely different qualities became the trump card, although the turnip was out of place here. And yet, after the first episode, JYP looked through the ratings and read the comments under the video, he did so to make sure the right decision.

“She's so cute.”

"She looks so much like a little lion cub from the cartoon Simba."

“She has the most charming dimples on her cheeks and the most pleasant smile.”

“I would love to see her in a group.”

“I like the way she reads rap. The girl has talent, and she so spoiled the fun song Honey. ”

“I can’t wait for the next episode. Chaengi fighting game! "

In subsequent episodes, audience love grew and, ultimately, turned into adoration of the baby. Posters began to appear with her photo, with her name, they began to invent a chant to cheer up the baby.

And there was so much screaming and screeching when the audience realized that Song Chaeyeong would still make his debut in the group.

TWICE.

Not 7 participants, but 9, just like the SNSD sombenim. This is the first thought that came to mind when the results were announced.

9 members, older sisters, for whom I want to be the best younger sister, are the first words said by Song Jong in an interview on their show.

We are 99-line - so she said Tzuyu, another maknae in their just born group.

I am still tall - she said so when she was measured for height, and was very happy when she managed to overcome the 159.5 cm mark with the help of hair.

The girl, who did not know how to show aegyo, was simply saturated with sweetness, like sweet jam that you eat and you can not enjoy.

A girl who wants to get a kiss on the first date, and told her future boyfriend that in 3 years, everything can happen.

A girl with incredible charisma, her aura radiated warmth, and coziness gave her smiles.

A girl with a beautiful voice, who reads rap very well and copes with romantic ballads.

A girl parading a wild duck and is shy when she is asked to sing the song IF Kim Taeyeon (kid-leader of SNSD).

A sweet girl who gave love to her unnie, that’s who Son Chaeyeong is, a little lion cub from TWICE.