Be loved

ONESHOT TWICE

Again, for the umpteenth time in a row, my heart responded with pain after your words:

- I'm in love with him. What should I do to get him to notice me?

I ask the same question only in relation to you.

You see me as a close person, like a sister.

If you knew how you hurt me.

Why do I endure?

I myself would like to know, but the question remains open for the past 7 years that we have known each other.

You are waiting for me to answer your question, swallowing bitterness, I give advice:

- Just walk up to him and confess. At best, he will reject you.

- What would you do, Nayeon-unnie?

- I confessed. I love you, Sana - in all seriousness I say, looking into your eyes, again looking for return fire.

Alas…

...stupid...

... will fill up ...

...to answer.

- I love you too, unnie. With you it's so easy, reliable. if you were a guy, then I would definitely confess to you - you make a joke of everything, snuggling up to me on the couch, putting your head on my shoulder.

We are silent for a couple of minutes, after which you whisper to me again:

- I'm sorry, unnie, for my words.

- No, everything is fine - I brush off my habit, drowning out my pain. - You just said, by the way.

- I like that you're not a guy, Nayeon-unnie. It's very difficult with guys, it's so easy with you.

- Ha, you're repeating yourself, Sana - gently ruffling your hair, hugging your waist in a relaxed way.

- So tomorrow, I confess to him - after a brief silence, you say. - Make banana ice cream just in case...

- And also popcorn, pizza, toppoki and meat - I listed all the dishes if it was rejected (again in the last month).

- You forgot your hugs, kisses and comforting words - Sana giggled, kissing my chin (unexpectedly, spontaneously).

- Yes, yes i remember. Now, shh, the movie starts.

***

You were accepted, it turns out that the guy himself was timidly looking for ways to approach.

You are happy.

You are smiling.

You often spend time with him.

You are texting.

You turn our hours into waiting for him.

You pulled away.

Again, emptiness, waiting ...

Maybe it's time to find someone who will be for me?

Tried.

I went to the club, drank a glass of wine, went to dance.

Took off to the fullest.

 Lived for herself.

After, I went home.

More precisely, someone drove me to my house.

Someone who smells like mint ice cream.

And such a gentle, soft voice:

- Nayeon-chan, please notice me. You don't have to search long, I'm always by your side. Just turn around and see me.

A caress from slightly trembling lips to my temple, for the first time I felt freedom.

Holding the stranger by the wrist, I asked:

- Stay. Don't leave. It's so calm with you.

- I can't stay long, Nayeon-chan. But I'll stay until you fall asleep - she said, gently touching my flushed cheeks.

***

I woke up, opened my eyes and realized that I was not alone. My hand rested snugly on the waist of a black-haired girl who smelled of mint.

I recognized her.

Mina, Sana's best friend.

Mina, whose presence overshadows everything around.

If I wasn't in love with Sana, I would choose her.

Maybe...

why not?

Maybe...

will she heal my wounds so I can be happy again?

Maybe...

The alarm clock sounded, immediately after it came a call, the name "Sanatang" shone on the screen.

- He left me, unnie - turning on the sound, I assumed that I would hear.

Mina opened her eyes, looked at me, waiting.

- Unnie, I need you, please come.

Mina approached me, took the phone from her weak hands, brought it to her ear, and said:

- Sana-chan, I'm sorry, but Nayeon-chan is with me now. Call Momorin for now, we'll join you soon.

Mina passed out, preventing Sana from being surprised.

Mina put down her phone, brought her fingers to my eyes, gently collected the tears that flowed down.

Then she moved closer, opening her arms, warming me with her warmth.

- Sorry unnie, your voice would have betrayed you.

- Thank you, - I said, sobbing, snuggling closer, venting all the pain and disappointment.

- I'm here with you, unnie. I am always here, near.

***

My pain has subsided.

But not really, my heart still aches in my chest when I see you with another guy.

I see your happiness, but I pass it by.

Not focusing on you.

I can’t stay near you any longer, otherwise I’ll break loose and let you live again for you.

I'm sorry, maybe I'm being selfish.

But...

…I…

…Same…

…Want…

…be…

... beloved.

***

- Baby, they gave me two free tickets to the zoo today. You are free today, right? Come on, I want to meet your family - pressing the phone to my ear, I asked, already getting ready for the upcoming date.

- Nayeon-chan, you already know them. We came last week ... - I hear her such a gentle, loving voice in response.

- Minari, I'm talking about your penguin relatives...

- Ha ha, very funny, baby. I'll be ready in 15 minutes, I'll be waiting for you.

My heart is overflowing with happiness.

I'm so happy.

I thought, why not say the words that I kept throughout the year, afraid to say, afraid to be rejected.

While I was thinking, my voice preceded me:

- I'm in love with you, Mina.

The answer came immediately:

"I'm in love with you too, Nayeon-chan.