Drabble – Bunny (MiNayeon)

ONESHOT TWICE

Nayeon 7 years

"Dad, I have to tell you one important thing," a serious girl with cute odangs on her head and missing a front tooth approached the man who was currently sitting on the sofa in the living room of their house, leafing through a newspaper.

The girl’s mother was sitting next to him, reading something in a magazine; she looked at her daughter with interest, putting the magazine on her lap. The woman nudged her husband's side, giving him a sign.

'What happened, my little bunny?' The man asked with all affection in his voice, completely concentrating on her.

The girl hesitated, pursed her lips, looked away, then sighed heavily and said:

'Dad, I love Miyeon-unnie and I want to marry her in the future.'

The man looked at the woman, not knowing how to answer such a question. But, remembering that they promised each other before the birth of the child that they would be loyal to his (her) feelings for any gender.

The woman sat closer to the girl, took her hands, squeezed them a little, and whispered in a quiet, soft voice:

' Let's return to this issue when you get older.'

A girl with tears in her eyes, with trembling lips, snorting her nose:

'Are you angry at me? Will you Still Love Me?'

“Of course, we love you, Nabong,” the woman hugged her, pressing her tightly to her, “nothing in the world will make us stop loving you.”

'Is it true? ' an uncertain smile shone on the tear-stained face.

“True, my little bunny,” the man answered, hugging them both.

Nayeon 12 years

“Dad, I have to tell you one important thing,” Nayeon said, running into the house after school, barely catching her breath after the rush, flushed from running.

Don’t let your father answer, she immediately blurted out:

'This is more serious than previous times. Exactly. I'm 99.9% sure. I found her. My future wife just transferred to my school. Her name is MinJi . She is half American. And she's very, very sweet.'

“You said last week that you had found the one and only, but then it turned out that the girl was busy,” the mother said, not really believing her daughter’s words, collecting ingredients for dinner on the kitchen table.

“Well, mom,” Nayeon drawled, crossing her arms over her chest, “ MinJi is still free and I have a chance to win her heart.”

“You need to first find out if she likes girls that way,” the father grinned as he entered the kitchen and heard the last words from his daughter.

“I already told her, right away, as soon as we met,” Nayeon shrugged, “but you’re right, I didn’t really have time to hear an answer from her, because Jeong accidentally hit me on the head with a book,” Nayeon snorted, frowning. 'A typical excuse for Jeongyeon when she doesn’t know how to admit her jealousy.'

Nayeon is 14 years old.

'My little bunny, what happened? ' The father asked with caring tenderness, looking at Nayeon entering the house. ' How was your date with MinJi ?'

“I don’t know,” the girl shrugged, walking inside and sitting down next to her father, laying her head on his shoulder. “We broke up before this date happened.”

' Why? Hey baby, what happened?'

'I saw her kissing the volleyball captain, ' she grimaced in disgust ' it was so disgusting, he stuck his tongue in , and she liked it. It’s good that I found out, otherwise I could have done something stupid and confessed my feelings to her.'

' You will still meet someone who will be faithful to you, my little bunny.'

“Of course I’ll see you, dad,” Nayeon sobbed, accepting her father’s comforting embrace, pouring out her grief to him.

Nayeon is 17 years old.

'So, mom, dad, meet me, these are my classmates. Sana, Momo and Mina. They only came to our city a year and a half ago , so they don’t speak Korean well yet. But I will train them.'

' Always ask for help, little bunny.'

'They are all so beautiful, so who are you in love with, Nayeon? ' The mother winked at her daughter.

“No one,” Nayeon answered quietly, nevertheless without taking her admiring gaze off Mina.

Bunny's dad

I saw how my daughter looked at her, I remember saying to my wife then:

'We will often see Mina in our house.'

To which my wife smiled, leaned against me, and whispered in response:

“Now we just have to keep her near our daughter.” I want to go to their wedding.

I smiled then, thinking that my wife was joking. What a wedding, here at least to help our daughter take the first step. She is a timid, indecisive, still innocent girl.

Nayeon 1 9 years old.

' Dad, I want to share with you one thought for the future.'

“I’m listening to you, my little bunny,” the father answered affectionately.

'At the age of 20, I am going to propose to Mina to become my wife. Not officially yet, because we need to go to university, graduate, and think about work. When I'm 25 years old, I'll ask officially. I hope that by then she will definitely say “yes” to me.'

' First start by telling her how much you like her, little bunny. You need to know her feelings so as not to hurt your own later.'

“I confessed to her today, after class, when I walked her home.

' What is her answer? ' Mom asked, sitting down next to them to also participate in the conversation.

“I don’t know,” Nayeon blushed, “I ran away before I received it from her.”

Ding-ding.

Nayeon looked around in fear, somehow shrank all over and turned pale:

“If it’s Mina...I’m not at home,” without adding anything else, she ran to her room, locking herself.

It turned out to be really Mina, she shyly entered the house at an urgent invitation from her father.

'Sorry, Nayeon-unnie...'

“She’s in her room, second floor, first room on the right,” my mother answered kindly, looking at the girl with tenderness.

Bunny's dad

My wife and I didn't eavesdrop, but we were curious, so we walked past Nayeon's room several times.

When necessary, my little bunny is so quiet. Eh, I still hope that Mina will reciprocate her feelings.

Then the doors opened wide, Nayeon looked at us sternly, placing his hands on his hips:

'Mina said that she likes me too. That's all. Therefore, stop walking back and forth, you are preventing me from concentrating on the kiss'