Mina and Nayeon

ONESHOT TWICE

Nayeon-ni, ” Mina quietly turned to the older girl, who was sitting next to her and playing on her mobile phone. They drove home to the hostel after another heavy schedule. Everyone relaxed and did what they wanted. They both sat in the back seat.

- Mm ? - Nayeon mumbled, letting her friend know that he hears her.

- Next time, warn that you will kiss me, - Mina asked, looking out the window. She prayed that the semi-dark space of the car would shut her reddened cheeks from the inquisitive gaze of Nayeon.

- What for? -Nayeon asked, putting the phone aside, and herself, leaning a little closer to her friend.

- I want to be ready, - Mina muttered confusedly, blushing more than ever. She clearly saw through the reflection in the window how her friend leaned even closer to her, while her lips were not close to her reddened ear.

- Then there will be no effect from you that I like so much, - she whispered.

- What do you mean? - It became incredibly hard to breathe and for some reason terribly hot, but Mina still asked.

- Here it is - Nayon kissed first on the ear, then on the cheek and finished with a quick kiss on the corner of her lips.

She giggled happily when she saw Mina covering her embarrassed face with her hands and mumbling from there muffledly:

- Unnie ...