15 reasons

ONESHOT TWICE

I look only at you .

I can not look away. You're so beautiful!

1 reason

I like your smile , your eyes, your nose, your blond hair, cut now, I like when it is long or when you completely cut your hair like a boy.

You cook very well, you are a magician in the kitchen, because I like to watch how smartly you work with food.

 

2 reason

I like your voice. Your voice, poems can be written about him. I would draw it, how you draw your paintings, if I found a decent color to describe him. I love listening to your voice, and I listen to your voice, to that intonation that you give me.

 

3 reason

I like your eyes. Eyes in which you can drown. The eyes where I regain my wings. They live, it seems their life, because wherever I go, everywhere I see them.

 

4 reason

I like that nose, it is so funny to squint when you smile. At such moments, I want to kiss him.

 

5 reason

I like that smile, behind it is your infectious laugh, where you conceal all your tenderness and care for me.

 

6 reason

I like the way you apply makeup, yes, it's rather strange to hear it from me, but the way it is. I like to look at the shadows that lie evenly on your eyelids. I like to watch the lipstick fall on your lips, I find something elegantly in applying the lipstick.

 

I look only in your direction.

If I stop looking, they will take you away from me, but I will lose you , I won’t survive.

You are so beautiful, my angel!

 

7 reason

Yes, I know that you are not a fluffy kitten, your coat is always rearing up when you defend your opinion. Yes, you are not an angel, because quiet behavior is not for you, it is sometimes difficult for me to keep track of you, to keep up with you, to read your thoughts. But this is all your personality. You are my most cherished dream.

I can’t see enough of you .

8 reason

You are bewitching one with your presence. I want to know everything about you. I want to be with you. Always recognize you.

 

9 reason

I look at your lips. I drink from them, but I can’t get enough. You kiss me with them, and I go after them when you take them away from me. I can not get enough of them. I like their outline, their fullness, their softness. My favorite food is your lipstick, I love to eat it every time we kiss.

 

10 reason

I like it when you hug me. I love to feel your body pressed so close to me. Let for a moment, even for a split second, but these hugs give me happiness.

 

1 1 reason

I love talking to you. I like to watch your easy hand movements, your gestures when you try to explain something , the smooth swaying of your hips when walking .

 

1 2 reason

I like to watch you when you are sitting in a relaxed state on a sofa in a house or on a chair in a cafe.

 

1 3 reason

I like to watch your eyes, which enthusiastically follow what is happening on the TV screen . Your reaction to the film , to the theater or to the new relationships of your friends.

 

I look only at you, my angel!

 

1 3 +1 reason

Yes, I myself am not sugar, I don’t understand my true feelings for you, I don’t understand why my heart breaks when I see you with others, when I see how they flirt with you.

Your smile is as them, I am jealous.

Your eyes look at them, I'm jealous.

They hold your hand, they hug you, they sit next to you, I'm jealous.

Jealous like crazy!

 

1 4 reason

I love your smell that comes from the hair when my fingers pass through them. Silky hair, soft hair, spiky at the tips, but still soft.

I love your perfume smell that fills me, I breathe it, I just breathe you.

 

I look only at you !

I look only at you, my angel!

I look and I can not enjoy you, my flower!

 

The main reason

I love you.