Falling in love ( SaNayeon )

ONESHOT TWICE

When she entered the classroom, I was simply speechless, my eyes stopped on her near the teacher and my hearing was completely tuned in to her voice.

Approximately 165 cm tall, straight shoulder-length black hair, beautiful dark brown eyes, a shy smile on her lips, a slim figure.

Her nationality...

- Guys - the teacher Park called for silence, clapping her hands, looking at her students. - Attention. A new student from Japan has transferred to us. Be polite and friendly with her. Come on, Sana, introduce yourself.

- Hello, - the girl bowed politely after the teacher introduced her, - my name is Sana. Minatozaki Sana. Take care of me this year.

- You can sit down - she looked around the whole class, then pointed at me and added: - there is a place next to Nayeon, sit there.

Our eyes met for a second.

I felt my heart freeze in my chest, my cheeks turned pink from her attention to me. She sat down next to me, on the left side, her elbow accidentally touched mine when she took out a notebook and a pencil case half-turned.

- I'm sorry - timid and quiet sounded from her, her cheeks, like her neck, turned pink from embarrassment.

I just managed to nod my head, turn to the window, tried to calm my booming heartbeat.

The lesson continued.

My favorite lesson.

But I did not hear or write down anything, because all my thoughts were occupied only by Sana, who was sitting next to me. She smelled pleasantly of freshly baked pastries and something else reminiscent of cherry blossoms. Inhaling her fragrance, it seemed to me that I was soaring in the sky or just walking along a flowering alley in Japan, following her.

The lesson is over.

Everyone began to gather, I would have been blown away by the wind, so to speak, and all my classmates know this, so I perfectly understand their sideways puzzled looks in my direction when I was still getting ready.

I was not accustomed to doing everything so slowly, but when Sana turned to me:

- Excuse me, can you tell me where the dining room is? – in broken Korean, I was delighted.

Only the calmed down heart beat faster again with the girl's name in beats.

- I was just about to go there. Um, by the way, I’m Nayeon.” She extended her hand for a shake, doing her best not to blush in front of her.

- Nayeon-unnie, we're going to the roof, are you with us? - my best friends from other classes interrupted my introduction of a new student.

- Not today. I have things to do - I waved them off, hinting them with a look to leave. It’s good that Jihyo understood immediately, smiled teasingly at me, waved her hand and led everyone away.

- Nayeon-unnie? - Sana asked, throwing her cute cartoon backpack over her shoulders, walking towards the exit and the classroom. - Why?

- It's just that I missed one year due to personal matters, - Nayeon said simply, walking behind her, noting to herself how beautiful her back and shoulders are. - You can call me "unnie" or...

- Nayeon-chan, - my name came out softly from her lips, - do you mind if I call you that?

- As you wish - she acted cool in front of the girl, but inside I screamed and jumped with happiness.

- Nayeon-chan, I will speak when we are alone, - Sana drawled, not really thinking about her words (thank God, she walked in front and did not see the expression on my face; I’m afraid if she saw him, she would stop communicating with me). - In front of everyone, I will say “unnie” to you.

- Let's hurry, otherwise the most delicious buns will be sorted out - unconsciously grabbing Sana's hand, intertwining our fingers, running out of the classroom.

In the dining room, I voluntarily stood the whole line (again sidelong glances).

Politely asked to give me buns (slanting glances).

Shared with Sana (leave me alone, I know it's not like me!)

The tables in the cafeteria were busy, so we went to a small park located behind the school, just opposite the sports stadium.

She even ate beautifully - I was in admiration, I did not notice how time flew by.

- Nayeon-chan, you haven't eaten anything yet.

- I'm not so hungry - I justified myself, letting Sana through, opening the doors to the classroom for her, - we'll eat after, don't worry.

- Of course, - the girl said incredulously, noticing the strange looks fixed on them. Why are our classmates looking at us like that? she quietly asked Nayeon, who just shrugged her shoulders and waved her off, saying:

- Do not pay attention. Our class is generally strange, you get used to it.

**

Apparently I'll have to get used to more than just this , Sana thought to herself, blushing at the way Nayeon intertwined her fingers with her fingers, hiding her palm in her wide palm. “Nayeon-chan seems to like holding hands. Good thing she won't think I'm weird or affectionate. Maybe this time I'll get lucky with a girlfriend.

- Hey, Sana, what are you thinking! The lesson is over, let's go home - Nayeon waved in front of her eyes, concern sparkled in her eyes. - What were your thoughts? Ah, - she suddenly grinned widely, pointing at herself, - you were thinking about me, right?

- Yes, Nayeon-chan, -  Sana admitted, - I was thinking about you—chuckling at how quickly my friend got embarrassed. How can I not think of such a beautiful unnie? – made a compliment, looking away at a black-haired girl passing by, similar to the one she knew once.

No, Sana, you've identified yourself. She can't be here! I was specially transferred to the school where there is no surname ...

- Sana, are you thinking about me again? - she heard Nayeon's voice, shook her head, quickened her pace, overtaking the girl with the words:

- I won't say - I laughed louder, hearing the outrageous cry from Nayeon, my heart was relieved, all worries disappeared.

**

They walked slowly towards the bus stop, deliberately slowing down so they could spend more time with each other.

Knowing only the day, they did not want to say goodbye. They walked in silence, just topics for conversation did not come to mind, the only questions (especially from Nayeon) were “about the guy”, “is Sana dating anyone”.

Sana wanted to ask if Nayeon would mind if she hugged her from time to time.

But they were silent.

Deciding to be better friends for now.

Yes, that's what Sana thought, and maybe Nayeon too, but as soon as they had to say goodbye "until tomorrow", Nayeon spontaneously asked:

- I like you, Sana. Will you go on a date with me?

Sana couldn't answer as the doors on the bus closed and the bus itself drove off. Sana could only see the dumbfounded look from Nayeon, the open mouth with hare teeth protruding forward.

Darling , the familiar feeling touched her frozen heart again.

**

God, what am I asking now?

Why did I ask this?

Did I ask her out on a date?

Seriously?

I?!

What does she think of me?

Will she avoid me now?

I literally confessed to her that I like girls more than guys.

Stupid.

Nayeon, you are an idiot.

Tomorrow, no, today, Sana will decide that she doesn't want to be my friend.

Girlfriend?

Have you already recorded it with your girlfriend, Nabong?

No no. Although, yes, but no.

I would like to, very much, but only if Sana agrees. I would not like to repeat the same mistake as earlier with…

My internal monologue was interrupted by a phone call, the name "Chong" glowed on the screen:

- What?

- Unnie, we are waiting for you! Come!

- Where?

- Our usual place. Everybody is here.

- All?

- Yeah. All. We are waiting for you - disconnected.

Great, why not? Go and shake off all the worry about Sana. Besides, if Chong says "everything", then I will see her.

My heart beat sweetly in my chest, as it always beat, I hardly knew that I could see the one I was in love with.

**

- Well? Will there be nubongs? - the answer from Jeongyeon, "Nayeon's best friend in the world" (only Jeongyeon thought so, which she boasted to everyone; Nayeon denied), everyone gathered in the park, near the toppoki stall, was waiting .

- It's already coming. I told you that you don’t even need to persuade her – Jeongyeon smiled knowingly, sitting down on the bench, pushing Jihyo (“Nayeon-unnie’s one and only friend”) with her body.

- Ha, I think she agreed to come right away as soon as she found out that Minari would be here, - Jihyo said confidently, pointing to the girl who called, embarrassing her Japanese friend.

- Everything is possible - she shrugged her shoulders, taking her portion of toppoki . - Anyway, Nabong will be here soon. I bet 10 yen she'll be here in 10 minutes.

- 7 minutes...

- 5 minutes - a proposal was heard from all sides.

- Come on, girls, we don't know where it will go.

- From the school stop. She was seen there when she was seeing off the new girl - her fingers from chocolate, sharing information with Dahyun (“amazing child”, as Jihyo used to say when introducing her to others).

Everyone around was silent, not believing their ears. Jihyo was the first to respond.

- Unnie saw off the new one?!

- Yeah, and they were holding hands, - Dahyun said again, looking pleased that she was able to surprise her friends. - Besides, Nayeon-unnie… - she fell silent on a syllable, as if preparing to make a splash with her own words.

- Don’t burn the Dubu, -  Momo (“little peach sister”) pleaded, from excitement she threw chewing sweets into .

- She… - she pursed her lips for effect.

- She? - everyone asked.

- …blushed every time the new girl looked at her!

A minute passed, then a second, and… an explosion in one question (Jihyo screamed louder):

- Blushed?!

The following sounded louder than the previous one:

- Unnie never blushes!

- She only blushes when Mina-unnie speaks to her or stands next to her, - said Tzuyu, their small (tall) child (they do not have a soul in her) calmly.

- That’s not true, Tzuyu, - Mina said softly, shyly, covering her reddened face with her hands.

- It's true, and you know it very well, Mina-chan, - Momo said in Japanese, looking at her friend.

- Momo-chan, - Mina whispered, fanning her face with her hands, looking away from her friends' understanding (knowing) eyes.

They all knew that once rejected some unnie from some "black swan", now very desirable for the heart of the "penguin".

Only this very unnie can’t understand the hints from the “penguin” in any way.

Unnie still thinks there is nothing between them.

In short, everything is so confusing.

**

- Hello, girls - I waved my hand at them, crossing the road, - how are you? - I didn’t have time to reach, as they surrounded me (like a pack of hungry wolves), they began to look at me strangely.

- Unnie… - Jihyo began to speak insinuatingly, bringing her face closer to mine, - are you hiding anything?

- What are you talking about? - I did not understand the question, taking a step back, but I was being pursued.  - Why are you so close, Jihyo?

- Where were you now?

- Somewhere - I answered quickly (too quickly, I realized my mistake late).

- "Somewhere" is where? Better tell me right away and with whom, unnie.

- With no one. Herself. Just walking, here and there - inventing on the go, looking at her friends with fear ( They know - spinning in my head - where from? )

- Why did you hide the fact that you have two names, Nayeon-unnie? – Chaeyoung pouted, showing her most “charming” expression on her face, from which I just melt and turn into a puddle ( why is she so cute? )

I didn't want to fall for the trick, but...

- I accompanied Sana to the bus stop. What's wrong here? I just wanted to help a new student who just transferred to our school. I did the same when there were Momo and Mina. It is so? - nodded at two Japanese friends, expecting support from them, but by the look of Momo, I realized that I could not wait. But, Mina, she generally looked in the other direction, blushing for some reason.

- Unnie! - Jihyo hissed loudly.

- Did you fall in love with her, Nabong? - Jeongyeon asked an interesting question (as always, thinking that this was the question that Jihyo, her future girlfriend, who herself did not yet know that she was her, wanted to ask).

I blushed like cancer, shook my head and hands negatively, even stomped on the spot like a child (to be honest, impersonating mere behavior; oh, our bunny never changes ).

- Unnie, did you spontaneously ask for a date again? - Tzuyu summed up her question, not participating in the “attack” on her older friend. – Exactly the same as Mino-unnie, right?

- Not quite, but, yes,-  I sighed, dodging Jihyo’s tenacious gaze, quickly ran up to the maknae, hid behind her high back. - With Minari, I waited for her to come to school the next day.

- Are you saying, - Momo began slowly, shifting her gaze from me to Mina and vice versa, fully focusing on me, - that you invited the new girl before Jeongyeon called?

- Wow, Moguri , sometimes you amaze - clapped her hands, showing thumbs up.

- So it's true? - in chorus, even Mina quietly agreed and Tzuyu looked at me as if another head had grown. - Are you in love?

- You can even louder, I allow, maybe Sana will hear you and then she will definitely avoid me - I grumbled with displeasure, sitting down on the bench, crossing my legs, pouting.

A minute, two, then calming down a little, Dahyun curiously:

- So the newcomer's name is "Sana"? Maybe you could introduce us to her, unnie?

- I wanted to, but now I don’t even know. I’m afraid she won’t understand you, crazy ones - I smiled softly, just imagining their acquaintance, burst into a fist, and then laughed out loud. - And by the way, if she still talks to me tomorrow, I will definitely introduce you. I think she will be delighted when she finds out that I have friends from Japan too.

**

Sana replayed the same phrase in her head throughout the evening and part of the night. She spent the rest of the night trying to sleep. True, in a dream, she saw a jumping bunny. Surprisingly, in the morning she woke up cheerful.

She already had a response ready for Nayeon's sudden invitation.

Sana wanted to voice it yesterday, but she did not know the girl's phone number.

Before agreeing, I will tell her that I like all the elements of tenderness. If we start dating... oh, I...

- Sana, are you going to school? Her mother's voice interrupted her thoughts.

- Yes, I went - Sana shouted back, running into the kitchen where her parents were sitting, hugged them goodbye, ran out of the house.

- You forgot your bento again,- her father called after him, holding “lunch” high in his hands.

- Exactly, thanks, dad. I left!

Reaching the school gate, Sana spotted Nayeon walking, talking with two Japanese girls, it was impossible to see the faces from afar, but for some reason Sana thought she knew. A heart that missed a familiar beat could not deceive.

It can't be! She just can't be in the same school as me. I don't want to be seen, I need to hide...

- Sana! Hey Sana! Good morning! loudly greeted her classmates passing by her. Hurry up or you'll be late for class!

Damn, bad luck , Sana thought while smiling at them, seeing Nayeon and those girls stop and look in her direction. “I don't want to come up and make sure it's her.

- Wait, so that's who Nabongi was talking about when she said the name "Sana" - she heard a voice that she had not heard for a year, 5 months, 3 weeks and hours later. - Sana-chan, Minatozaki Sana, is that really you?

You need to face her and stand up to the past - remembered the smart text, Sana really tried to look cool and not offended in front of Momo, but in Nayeon's eyes, she realized that she had failed.

Momo did not notice, as did Mina (after all, at that moment she was looking at something on her phone).

- Yes it's me. Hello, Momo-chan, Sana weakly waved her hand.

She was pleasantly surprised when Momo hugged her tightly, almost lifting her off the ground. The tone of her voice remained the same, joyful, excited.

- Do you study here? How did it happen?

- Yes, my father was transferred to the Korean branch of the company, so ...

- Oh, I see, I'm so glad to see you, we have so much to catch up in the period of time until we saw each other, - Momo chattered, still hugging.

- It's time for us to go to the lesson, then talk - Nayeon interrupted her chatter, intercepting Sana's hand, starting to pull towards the school. “And you girls, hurry up too, or stay after school. - See you later, Minari - finally said goodbye to her black-haired friend, Nayeon quickened her pace.

**

I'm not jealous.

Who said that?

We don't even meet!

But they definitely have a past.

Otherwise, how to explain Sana's look at Momo?

Only those who were once secretly in love have such a look!

I know for sure.

After all, such a look constantly looked at me from the mirror when I first met Mina.

Sana was in love with Momo.

Exactly.

I wonder if Momo was in love with her too?

How can I be now? Ask? But I have no right.

On what basis should I pry this out of a girl I've known for only 1 day?

**

- Nayeon-chan, I confessed to Momo that I like her more than a friend, but was refused, - Sana suddenly blurted out, holding my hand as she stopped near the class. - I agreed to just be friends with her. Momo doesn't know how much her words hurt me. May it remain so in the future.

- Do you still love her? - did not deny that I did not understand the words of Sana.

- Don't know. We have not seen each other for a long time - the girl answered evasively, nevertheless, without removing her palm from my captivity. “I can’t argue that my heart fluttered when I saw her, and…

- My question remains valid - without letting me finish the sentence, I reminded myself. - Will you go on a date with me?

- I…

- Do not answer now, you have to think until the end of the lessons - without turning around, she opened the door to the classroom, entered first, leading her.

- I don't need time to think, Nayeon-chan, - Sana's voice sounded sweet as I felt her presence beside me, behind me. - I wanted to say yes to you even before I met Momo. I'm just afraid to trust again - she added, sitting down next to me, putting her hand on my elbow, gently turning me towards her.

- Try it, Sana, it's fun with me - I did not praise myself, or say that I know about her feelings, because I myself once went through something similar. No, I just suggested to her again: - I like you, Sana. Will you go on a date with me?

Her beautiful smile on her lips, the bright gleam in her eyes, the quiet, barely audible "yes" in response, that's what gave me the impetus to hug her tightly and accidentally (I say accidentally) kiss her on the cheek .

- Nayeon-chan, this isn't the time for this yet, - Sana gasped, mockingly swearing at me, however, my lips stretched into a satisfied smirk as I saw a slight blush covering her entire face and neck.

- So, if you follow your logic, then you will allow me to kiss you on the cheek after our first date?

- I want to refuse already - covering her burning face with her palms, Sana did not know how to answer. Usually she attacked first, but apparently there is a competitor here. - I did not say that!

- Great - lowered the tone, Nayeon whispered, noticing the teacher entering the class, - then we'll meet right after the lessons, I'll take you to one amazing place. It's so delicious, you just your fingers.

- I refuse, I refuse, I don't want to... - Without removing her hands from her face, nevertheless looking at me through her fingers, Sana seemed to be testing my reaction.

- I will pay, as this is our first date. After, I'll be sure to take you home. Do not argue, Sana, now you are my responsibility! Oh, and yes, Sana, I warn you in advance so that you don’t run away from me later - in a mysterious tone she began to approach her ear, until the teacher noticed my inattention, whispered: - I am very sticky.

- Nayeon- ssi , I ask you to read the passage that I just said.

- One minute, teacher Park - calmly opening the textbook and starting to read the text.

While reading the passage, I was still able to hear a murmur from Sana, forcing me to hold back a wide smile on my face:

- You stole my words, Nayeon-chan. I'm sticky too.

Yes, I'm never wrong.

After all, Sana is my soulmate, and I will do everything to enlist her feelings for me for life.

The first date after a day of dating is just the beginning.

Continuation, it will definitely be after our date.

For now, I need to focus on the text, and not on the fact that I want to lean in and kiss Sana on the cheek again, and again offer to go on a date with me.

If I do this in front of the whole class, then I'm afraid I need to look for ways to be reborn so as not to hear teasing from Jeong or Jihyo. I will be finished! They won't let me live in peace.

So Nayeon, hold on, don't fall for Sana's tricks!

Don't show her that you fell in love with her at first sight.

Hold on! Hold on, Nabong!

**

My part, where I mentally cheer myself up, was shattered when, after school, we went with Sana on our date, and Sana suddenly confessed:

- I never fell in love with Momo the moment I met her. My love for her was gradual. After we met, two years passed before I dared to confess to her.

- What are you up to...

- I mean, I mean the same as you, Nayeon-chan. I fell in love with you at first sight...

Farewell my reputation, long live the rumors about me and the ridicule from JeonJi !

I did what I wanted, leaned over and kissed her cheek, firmly squeezing her hand in my hand, asked:
- Will you go on a date with me, Sana?
- Stupid, Nayeon-chan, but, yes, I’ll go on a date with you…