Birthday kiss 2 (MiNayeon)

ONESHOT TWICE

Mina (turned away from face Nayeon's): No, we can't kiss.

Nayeon (pouted on the behavior of the youngest girl, arms crossed): But... why? After all, today is your birthday, Minari !

Mina (she looked at Nayeon with peripheral vision , reminded): Due to the situation that has developed in the country, we are forbidden to kiss.

Nayeon (still grunted displeased): Previously, nothing stopped us. I always kissed you.

Mina (turned to the girl, took her hand, gently squeezed): When everything is settled, you will kiss me. Just have to wait.

Nayeon (squeezed a friend’s hand in response, pursed her lips, leaned closer, looking into her eyes): Do not find reasons for refusing, I realized you were tired of my kisses (I got offended from the sofa, which they shared when I did not hear an instant negative answer).

Mina (tried to grab hold of Nayeon's hand ): Unnie, wait! You do not understand everything. I always wait for you to kiss me! Unnie.

Nayeon ignored her.

Mina ( sighed, turned to JiHyo, that seed eating close ): She will now take offense all day, huh?

JiHyo (put a palm on her shoulder, then gently ran her hair through, said): Yes. But you know her, Nayeon - unnie will come soon, and will cuddle with Momo. Sana will say some kind of funny joke, and again we will hear her loud laugh.

Mina (bit her lip, looked down at her fingers): But I want her to cuddle with me, and not with Momo.

JiHyo (without stopping his head): You know what to do. That's your decision. It all depends on you, Minari .

Mina decided to fix it, but her manager stopped her impulse, saying that everything was ready for her video broadcast with fans. By "everything is ready" meant only one thing, the game in real time. For joy, Mina forgot what she was about to do a minute ago. Saying goodbye to JiHyo , the girls she saw along the way hurried to the company in the games room.

After three hours of talking with fans and playing games through a video broadcast, Mina returned home, tired but happy. Today there was not one negative comment, all the fans had fun with her, laughed at her jokes, she laughed at their jokes. Broadcasting was easy.

She entered the house, met with exclamations from friends, Tzuyu helped to remove the bag, Momo helped with a jacket, and DaHyun and Chaeyoung hugged her and led her into the living room. JiHyo finished setting the table, Sana arranged the dishes and laid the forks, smiled at the incoming girlfriend. Jeongyeon was just leaving the kitchen, carrying a large pan of only cooked food. After the manager called and said that they had finished, the girls decided to throw a holiday party for Mina. They cooked the girl’s favorite food, remembering to buy a birthday cake.

Mina was seated in the middle, and they themselves settled in other places. Momo sat on her right side near her, and Sana stuck on her left side. Opposite Mina sat JiHyo with Tzuyu. Jeongyeon and DaHyun sat on the corner, whileChaeyoung perched next to Momo. There were all but the older girl. Mina immediately noticed her absence, so she asked:

"Where is Nayeon - unnie?"

“In the room,” Jeongyeon simply said, shrugging her shoulders. “She hasn’t been out since you left for the company.”

“She's pouting,” JiHyo added , not looking at the girl, all her attention was on the plate, which she kept on weight, laying food there.

“We asked, but Nayeon - unnie is silent, " taking the plate of food, said Tzuyu, smiling gratefully at the leader.

Why,” Mina began to ask, but hesitated, realized who was to blame. “I’ll go and see what can be done,” the girl said, getting up off the couch, noting out of the corner of her eye that JiHyo was showing a thumb up.

What am I supposed to do? Mina asked herself a question, knocking lightly on the door of their room, crossing the threshold and entering inside. Nayeon sat in an armchair that stood near the window, and looked sadly at the evening lights.She did not even turn to Mina's voice:

"Nayeon - unnie, are you still sulking at me?"

Without hearing the answer to her question, Mina came closer, found herself behind her older friend, not knowing what to do next. She did not like this situation. She didn't like Nayeon sulking at her. There was only one way to get everything back to normal, to resolve the kiss.

She wanted to, no, she was waiting for a kiss from unnie in honor of her birthday, but the virus case ruined everything. Kisses were forbidden to them. Mina tried to follow the current rules, but seeing such a sad face of Nayeon, she thought not to violate at least one of the rules. In addition, she knew and saw how her members violated the rules of "no kisses."

With her refusal, Mina upset Nayeon , as if thus saying that she did not trust her.

“I allow you to kiss me, unnie, but only on the cheek,” Mina said, barely audibly, shyly, the edge of her shirt .

Nayeon still remained in the same position as a minute earlier. Mina moved slightly to the right, looked from her side, then laid her palm on her shoulder:

"Sorry, Nayeon - unnie."

“Why are you asking forgiveness, MinariYou then said everything correctly, it was I who was selfish in my desire. I need to ask for forgiveness" - she turned her head, meeting Mina's soft look, a smile which gently lit her face. Nayeon did not answer with a smile; she turned her gaze back to the street. “Happy birthday, Mina,” she said, as if to say that the dialogue between them was over.

“I came for you, unnieWithout you, my day would not be whole," she took another step closer, now Mina completely rested on the back of a sitting girl. Deciding on one more step, while being very shy, Mina hugged her from the back, touched her Nayeon cheek with her lips. She flinched, her ears reddened, like her whole face.

"Mina!" Nayeon exclaimed in a trembling voice, touching with her hand to the place where the kiss had been left.

“You see, unnie, I also broke the rule - without letting go of my arms, Mina whispered, kissing her cheek again, staying there longer than usual.” “When I say that I let you kiss me, then ...” Mina didn’t finish her sentence, Nayeon quickly turned to her, put her hands on her cheeks and pulled the girl to her, giving the most tender and lightest kiss on the lips.

"Let's go celebrate your birthday," blazing with embarrassment more than ever, avoiding Mina's goggle, Nayeon freed herself from her arms, but twisted her fingers with the fingers of the girl and led her out of the room.

JiHyo waiting for them outside happily smiled, seeing a happy expression face Nayeon and shy eyes from Mina.

She said nothing to Nayeon , but Minah whispered as she put her arms around her shoulders:

“The rules can be broken with the person you love and who respects you. You made the right choice by letting Nayeon become that person."