Drabble - Kiss (SaNayeon)

ONESHOT TWICE

Sana always loved to members about all the cute things, whether it was kissing or hugging or flirting. She especially liked to joke with Nayeon at the concert when they performed Heart Shaker. At the end, when their hug happened, Sana pressed herself completely to the unnie and pouted her lips for a kiss. Nayeon would always recoil in embarrassment or tilt her head away. Sana liked knowing that she was the one who made Nayeon feel this way. This happened many times. This has become their thing. Until something unreal happened.
Sana never thought that she would be flirted with by Nayeon, who decided to take on a daring challenge during their group's 8th anniversary show.
“Kiss the members standing next to you,” Jihyo said then (well, maybe not in that concept, but the essence is clear).
Nayeon stood next to Sana.
Sana turned, smiling sweetly, feeling her heart leap into , and took decisive steps towards the unnie.
Nayeon shook her head negatively, smiling shyly at her, stepping back, not listening to the teasing words from the members.
“Unnie, close your eyes, I’ll kiss you myself,” Sana said smiling, hugging her by the shoulders, bringing her closer to her.
Heart went completely crazy, Sana almost refused when her lips approached Nayeon's cheek.
Nayeon's eyes suddenly opened and lit up with determination, Sana shuddered when this gaze fell on her lips.
Unnie, no, not here - a desperate thought flashed through, but it was too late, Nayeon bowed her head so that all the fans thought she was kissing him on the lips.
Just like that time on the show when Nayeon kissed Mina (this is a mystery that is still not solved).
Sana blushed, laughed shyly, and to be honest, almost fainted.
Her beloved unnie kissed the corner of her lips, leaving a faint hint of red lipstick there.
It was this trace that reminded Sana of Nayeon’s whisper, right next to her lips:
- A real kiss in my room tonight. It's your choice whether to come or not.