DANCE WORLD (J-line)-1

ONESHOT TWICE

PROLOGUE

Japan

 

This year has been changing its traditions. Weather phenomena changed instantly. You will never know exactly what awaits you today. When they said that there would be sun all day, instead it rained all day. Sakura bloomed ahead of time, and the alleys were decorated with petals, but they did not have time to please the eyes, because the rain merged all the beauty and charm. Instead of an alley that breathed freely and easily, one had to go along the slush, where the petals turned into slurry from dirt and lumps.

But today was such a day that they simply did not notice when they were rapidly crossing the alley. The three received a message that their candidacy was accepted, they all go to the next stage.

Friends since childhood, they did everything together. Three best friends, once carried away by one dream and began to strive for it, overcoming difficulties. The dream is to become a famous dancer, singer. She came not suddenly, but after much deliberation, whether they are ready to risk everything, reaching their goal. They thought for a long time, while doing what they loved, until one day the heart said firmly: Yes, I am ready .

And as soon as these words were spoken aloud, they had the opportunity - a flyer on a notice board in the school corridor. Invitations to the casting, having completed all the tasks, they will be able to study in one of the successful music campaign. In South Korea. In the JYP campaign .

South Korea? Seoul. Yes, they knew what step they had to take. The crucial step is to be away from your parents, to learn a new language and culture that is unfamiliar to you.

Nevertheless, after talking with them, discussing the pros and cons, they resolutely filed an application, provided a video with their dancing and voice skills. When the answer came, confirming that they were accepted, and they needed to arrive at the appointed time, the parents had to let their daughters go into the unknown, giving them blessings and wishing them good luck. Last admonishing words:

- Follow your dream. And make your debut. We want to see our daughters happy.

 

South Korea

The capital is Seoul.

The airport

 

The plane landed at precisely the appointed time. The captain informed his passengers that in a couple of minutes they would be able to leave the plane. The girls sitting next to each other began to collect their things, to check if they had forgotten anything. When people began to make their way towards the exit, they followed them. Not knowing the country, they decided at the beginning of the flight that they would go with the flow of people, somewhere they would definitely lead them out.

Going down the ramp, they did not have to worry about further plans, Mitanazoki Sana, one of the three, was the first to notice a sign with their names. She pointed her friends at her, and after a couple of minutes they were near a broad-shouldered man.

“Hello,” they greeted him, bowing deeply . “I'm sorry you had to wait so long.”

- Welcome to Seoul. Come on, we need to do a lot before you meet the president.

 

The car drove away from Incheon (airport) and drove straight into the city, revealing to the eyes of foreign girls all the beauty of nature and landscapes of South Korea. They did not go to the capital for long, for girls who are interested in everything, time flew by unnoticed. 3 hours are gone, in one moment.

They held hands all the way, cheering on each other. Not much more and ...

“Here we are,” the man said, getting out of the car, opening the back door of the car and helping the girls out.

Here, there was a tall building with shining stained-glass windows, the sun's rays bounced off the windows, shimmering with a cloudless sky.

Upstairs was a name :

Jyp entertainment

Leader in entertainment

Still, they did it. They are here in the place where their story begins. The girls resolutely took a step into their future.