A stranger in your eyes - 1 (MiDaChae)

ONESHOT TWICE

(guys, I know that February 14 is Valentine's Day, but in my story I decided to change the dates a little. Instead of winter, my holiday for all lovers takes place in spring)

 

Clear sky overhead.

Light breath of warm wind.

Soft grass under the backs.

Fingers barely touching, beaming smiles on their faces.

Peace of mind, a sense of complete admiration and freedom.

Unpretentious conversation. So not about anything and about everything at the same time.

So quiet and calm.

So good.

Until one word interrupted the whole idyll.

*

- If you think so, then Valentine's Day is the worst day of the year.

The silence on the side of the hill where three best friends around the world were lying was voiced by a question, shocked by what was said:

- What?! Do you seriously think so? - having calmed down a little, seeing that the girl was not joking, a black-haired girl with incredibly fair skin asked that even the sun's rays that touched her bare arms and bare legs could not decorate with their golden color.

- Yes, I think so, DaHyun - propped up on her elbows, closing her eyes from the sunbeam that penetrated the sunglasses at such an angle, said Song Chaeyoung , trimmed under a square with blond hair . - Think about it yourself, - began to immediately prove her point of view, - can't your loved one give chocolate or take you on a date or give flowers on any other day? Can. So what is the holiday then?

- Logically - after thinking over the words of her friend, another girl who was lying on her right side, slightly older than her friends, Miyu Mina, agreed with her first . - But it seems to me that this day is associated with excitement and anticipation.

- I love chocolate and I like that, opening a school locker, a ton of it falls out of it. But most of all, I like it when handwritten letters fall out along with the chocolate. This man, as he confesses to me, puts all of himself, his feelings. And let them remain unanswered on my part, but they are happy to know that I have read them - DaHyun confessed with a gentle smile , shyly lowering her gaze to the ground, to the swaying grass, on the tip of which a butterfly sat down.

-They already write letters to you, all the time, whenever you open your locker, - Chaeyoung chuckled , sinking to the ground again, putting her hand under her head, creating something like a pillow.

-If you want, I’ll write you letters so that they fall out of your locker too.- The words fell out of before DaHyun could stop them.

Now Mina and Chaeyoung jumped on the blanket, dropping a plate of fruit pieces, which they quickly picked up and set aside on the edge.

- What's wrong with that? I'm your best friend, so I have to do everything so that you understand what a magical day today is, - DaHyun continued to voice her thoughts with a shrug.

- Do you know what, unnie? Want. Do this! I'll even pretend that these letters are not from you, -Chaeyoung said decisively , casting an enigmatic look with Mina.

- Then I want you to write to me, DaHyun. So that I do not envy - Mina smiled softly, reaching out to the girl's hand lying nearby, gently placing it on top of it. Her thumb her friend's little finger with a caressing movement, saying in such a way that she would definitely like it.

- If I write letters to you, what will you do? - asked DaHyun looking at her friends.

- So far there are no ideas, but we will have a whole year ahead to come up with something - after a couple of minutes passed in silence, Chaeyoung said , Mina nodded her head in agreement.

- Okay, you piqued my curiosity, but so be it, I can wait another year - instead of lying on the blanket again, DaHyun sat down, clasping her knees with her hands, dreamingly looked into the distance.

The sun's rays were already changing, becoming faded, covered in clouds of pink dust. The wind gradually changed direction, bringing more clouds to the sky. Evening was approaching, which meant that Valentine's Day was coming to an end. And again, like last year, she spent it next to the closest and beloved people.

- I hope that next year will be eventful and more romantic. I so want to feel that flutter of my heart when you confess the person you like - she whispered to herself, her voice was so quiet that her words were heard only by the sunset, behind which the sun was rolling down.

- Did you say something, Dahyunie? - Sitting down next to her, tilting her head to one side, tenderly looking at the girl's profile, asked Mina.

- I did not hear you, unnie - sitting down on the other side, carefully looked at her friend, said Chaeyoung .

- There is nothing. Simple, how beautiful, right? - without taking her eyes off the horizon, admiring the natural landscape, answered DaHyun .

*

They moved on to another topic as if nothing of the above was important.

They sat until the very end, when day passed into evening and the air was already cool.

After the evening filled their space, they packed up and went home.

First they took Mina down the road, then cheerfully discussing her day, DaHyun spent Chaeyoung , after waving to her friend, she walked another block back to her home.

They wrote to each other that they were already at home.

We agreed on tomorrow.

As they lay down in their bed, their faces were painted with radiant smiles.

They were looking forward to tomorrow to see each other again.

Start an exciting new day.

*

New day, but old feelings, how can I hide them .