More than ice cream ( Nayeon / Momo / Mina )

ONESHOT TWICE

The show was filmed in the park.

Summer.

The sun was roasting, I really wanted to hide under a tree, drink something cold drink or eat ice cream.

The topic is a date.

They were divided into groups.

Nayeon - Mina - Momo ended up on the same team.

Nayeon immediately decided that she would be responsible for the “guy”.

There was no experience, but you can imagine how your boyfriend would look after you.

Mina and Momo agreed.

 

Beginning of the game.

Make an appointment and wait for the girls.

Walking the streets, and having fun.

Talk about all sorts of nonsense.

Trivia, from which the heart beats, never ceasing, and the cheeks are painted pink.

Nonsense, where a smile implies danger, where every touch promises something more.

Trivia, maybe for some they were like that, but not for one particular girl, who enviably watched the flirting unfolding near her.

4. Their "guy" left to wait on the bench, and he left, promising to return.

They were comfortable sitting next to them.

They were friends for a long time, and they never had secrets between them.

They always told everything.

Now they would, without hesitation, have a conversation about a date, if not for one “but,” they would be filmed.

Show for fans.

Game show.

Where nothing happens after flirting.

They both smiled shyly, nervous, and really wanted their older onni to return faster.

Before they had time to think about it, they heard laughter, and then skipping, Nayeon hurrying toward them with two ice creams .

- And here I am, were you bored? - smiling cheerfully, she asked, sitting down next to Mina and holding out her ice cream . “What were you talking about while I was gone?”

“How good we are without you,” Mina answered jokingly , the ice cream . It was delicious. Vanilla ice cream, the way she loved. - Thank you - after taking another bite, I thanked Mina .

“Everything, for my girlfriend,” Nayeon bowed in a joking manner , sitting down so as to be in the middle between the girls.

Their shoulders touched.

They smiled happily at each other.

Their eyes shone.

They were comfortable next to each other.

- Where's my ice cream? Momo asked , looking eagerly at the ice cream in Nayeon's hand . - I also want to. Please give me - she asked, not looking up from the frozen hungry look.

“Now,” Nayeon smiled gently , opening the ice cream from the packaging, throwing unnecessary paper into the bin, then extending her hand, but not giving it away . - Bite.

I didn’t have to beg for a long time, Momo bent over, holding her hair so that it would not get dirty, opened and was ready, she was to bite the long-awaited ice cream when her hand twitched and the moist essence touched her nose.

- Ha ha ha, Momo , be careful.

“I would be careful if it weren’t for your hand, they’re awkwardly laughing at the insolence of an older friend.”

- With my hand all right, look, Minari - sweet called Nayeon with all the tenderness looking at her, she shyly looked down, holding the gaze on the older friend's face, then leans down and bites ice cream. - Here, you see, everythingturned out for Mina . Yummy?

- Highly. Thank you - the remnants of a bitten ice cream from your lips.

“Now you, Momorin ” held out her hand again and again Momo made an attempt to bite, but the older friend decided to joke. - I don’t understand why you can’t do it - I made an innocent face, I myself made a bite, - mm , how delicious. Maybe you just don’t want him? - teasing, winked, Mina laughed quietly next, waiting for the continuation of their game in public. If not for the show, they would have sat side by side for a long time and ate one ice cream at a time, sometimes sharing with Mina .

- Want! Unnie - pouted her lips offended, looked sadly into Nayeon's cheerful eyes .

- OK OK. I will not tease you. Seriously, I'll feed you - in all seriousness she said, again giving ice cream , Momo incredulously and a little cautiously reached for her horn.

Everything went fine, her lips finally came in contact with the ice cream , she was ready to take a bite when the horn slipped from her lips, leaving a white decoration on them.

Mina burst into laughter nearby, Nayeon also laughed loudest, pointing to the ridiculous Momo , and Momo just looked at them plaintively, not knowing what to do.

- Sorry, sorry, now everything is correct - stopping to laugh, said Nayeon , resolutely stood up from the bench, concentrated sludge eh on the girl's lips, whispered - his lips - slowly began to approach, their lips almost touching whenMina decided to intervene to remind them, they are not alone.

They are being filmed.

“Ha ha ha, you are so funny ...”

“Yes, we are.” Recovering, gratefully looking back at Mina, she deliberately laughed at Nayeon , giving away completely the ice cream to Momo , who was confused why she hadn’t kissed her.

 

- Stop! Shot! You did well, girls! - the director clapped his hands. “Now let's move on to the shops ...”

- Thank you for your work - the girls bowed politely, eating the ice cream, then holding hands, Mina this time was in the middle hurriedly went towards the city.

“We almost got stuck .” Thank you, Minari , you stopped us on time - quietly, so that only members are heard , Nayeon whispered .

“Next time I want to play such a game too , Nayeon - unnie - pouted.”

“We can play tonight after the schedule,” an older friend hinted at the two girls, coquettishly biting her lower lip.

“We will wait,” both answered quietly modestly.