Ordinary evening

ONESHOT TWICE

- Mina, you promised to kiss me if I guessed the word. I am waiting for my kiss - pouting my lips, closing my eyes, I leaned forward to my girlfriend Nayeon.
- I’ll kiss you later, unnie, - Mina said softly, moving further away, but still looking at her.
- Why? You promised, you promised, - Nayeon whined, opening one eye, looking at the girl with a plea. - Kiss me, kiss me.
- Oh, for God’s sake, Nabong don’t act like a child. - Entering the living room where they were playing Monopoly, Jeongyeon grunted annoyedly, sitting down next to her friend, handing her a bag of chips she had previously requested. - Hold on, cover your grief.
- I'm not a child - she pouted, pursing her lips, returning to her place - just promises need to be kept.
- Minari never cheats, baby unnie, you just know her, she used to show her love without prying eyes, - Jihyo assured, moving closer to the pouty Nayeon, putting her head on her hand, looking at the cards in front of her.
- Hey Jihyo, that’s not fair! - Nayeon cried, covering the cards with her palm, turning her head towards her, quickly kissed the top of her head. – Although I must admit, I like your ambition to win at any cost – changed her anger to mercy, kissed Jihyo again in front of everyone, only now on the bridge of her nose.
- Hee hee hee, unnie's kisses are always special to me, - the happy girl laughed, beaming with pleasure after receiving her kisses.
She winked at a frowning Mina, blew a kiss to Sana, and returned to Momo, snuggling against her side.
- Can we continue to play, unnie? Tzuyu asked calmly, accustomed to the manifestation of tenderness and love between older friends.

15 minutes later.
- Nayeon unnie, you promised me long hugs and telling me how much you love me for 15 minutes...
- 5 minutes - Momo corrected her, drawing another card from the deck.
- No matter how many minutes, they are all mine, - Sana chirped happily moving closer to Nayeon, diving into her waiting arms.
- I’m so jealous, - Jihyo drawled, settling on the other side of Nayeon, waiting for attention. - Why didn’t I guess that word first, - she said disappointedly, looking at her card, - then baby unnie would keep my promises.
- All is not lost yet, Jihyo, - Momo assured the girl, taking the next question from the second deck that lay next to the cards. - Our turn will come, I'm sure - watching with jealousy how Sana hugs, clings to Nayeon, listens to the most tender words addressed to her.
- Wow, if Momorin says that, then we will definitely win next time - she was delighted with the words of the girl, leaned over to her and smacked her lips, which confused her.
Momo intercepted Jihyo's receding lips, kissed her properly with her tongue.
- The game is not about kissing, if you want to kiss, then please go back to your dorm and kiss as much as you want, - Jeongyeon separated them, frowning at SaNayeon’s tenderness, turned to Mina, who had been silent all this time, asked: - Instruct them, Minari.

10 minutes later
- I told you that everything will work out for us, - Momo said contentedly, meeting Nayeon’s gaze, and called to her, silently, without words.
- I'm so lucky to have you on my team, Momo, - Jihyo said happily as she kissed her on the cheek, keeping her eyes on Nayeon's arrival.
- That's not fair, my 15 minutes have not expired yet! - pouted Sana, for consolation crawled up to Mina, who no longer participated in the game, just watched.
- Your 5 minutes, Sana - Momo repeated again, moving away, giving place to Nayeon after her friend fit in, sat down closer, allowed the girl's arms to hug her.
- It’s a pity that we are not alone, Momo, - Nayeon whispered, - I would love to show how happy I am to fulfill my condition – I kissed the neck area, then ran my lips along it to the neckline, kissing there.
- Nabong, Momorin, save your tenderness for later, - Jeongyeon was indignant, stopping them with her displeased look. - I can not concentrate.
- So why don’t you come home, - Jihyo suggested, admiring the scene in front of her, already making a plan in her mind how she would get unnie’s attention if her lips were busy with Momo.
- I wouldn’t mind leaving right now, but DubChaeng called Tzuyu to room and they are still there. And you know perfectly well what will happen if I interrupt their communication. So, be patient for another hour or so,” Jeongyeon pleaded, sighing freely at being listened to, but inwardly winced at Momo’s burning gaze cast at her.

25 minutes later
The game went smoothly, without incident and flirting (tolerant for Jeongyeon). MoSaJi was seducing Nayeon with all her might, they were almost on the verge of lashing out at their older friend and taking what was promised this morning.
Jeongyeon saw all this, but she didn’t intervene anymore, she just waited for Tzuyu.
Mina went away several times, but returned after a while.
Jengyeon is always perceptive, she noticed that with each return, Mina became sadder. Her gaze constantly rested on Nayeon, as if she expected something from her, but did not receive in return.
Jeongyeon knew that look very well.

Mina only has that look when she looks at Nayeon.
Jealousy. Hidden jealousy.
Silly Nabong, she's digging her own grave. She doesn't provoke Mina on purpose, does she?
-Unnie, - a sleepy Tzuyu walked out of the DubChaeng dorm, - thank you for waiting. We can go now.
Thank heavens I'm free!
- Unnie, girls, we left. - she Tzuyu took her hand, said goodbye to them, and quickly walked out the door of the apartment.
A few minutes later, the girls dressed for the exit came out of DubChaeng's room, took a glimpse of what was happening in the living room, hurriedly passed by, already at the door they announced:
- We'll go for a walk, not long, we'll be back soon.
- Be careful!
After they left, silence seemed to engulf everything around, then Nayeon's voice said:
- You have been waiting for Mina for a long time, I understand, it was not easy to pretend to be normal, but now only we are left, you can relax.
Momo's voice became an octave quieter, seductive.
- Our girl behaved with dignity, so she deserved the award. Don't you think so?
Sana's voice was hoarse, she breathed erratically:
- I'm all for it and we need to hurry up or our maknaes will catch us doing obscenities again.
Jihyo's voice, flustered, impatient:
- So what are we waiting for, let's get started!
Mina's voice timidly, somehow shyly softly said:
- If you can, then I have a request, please, Nayeon-unnie, start first.
Nayeon's voice (no words to describe her tone):
- So it will be, dear. Now why don't you relax and enjoy your "mommies".