Motivation

ONESHOT TWICE

Sana (after completing the “pass the obstacles” task, looking up at the shaking Nayeon, tightly gripping the rope and looking down in fear):

- Unnie, this distance is not very long, you can walk. It's not scary at all,  everything will be fine.

Nayeon (voice trembles, shakes his head):

- No I can not. No, I think I'll refuse.

Sana convinced:

- I passed and I wasn’t afraid. It only looks scary at first glance, but it’s not. Nayeon-unnie, you are a brave girl.

Momo looked warily at the swinging suspension bridge and cowardly clung to Nayeon's back, holding her in place:

- Unnie, don't go. Stay here, I'm so scared.

Mina is apprehensive, but with the desire to do it anyway:

- Should I go first?

Momo nodded, pursing her lips.

- Just be careful.

Nayeon, holding Mina’s hand, looked at her pleadingly:

- Don't, don't go, stay here.

Mina, plucking up her courage, took the first step towards the obstacle, climbing through the walls, holding only small holes on the wall:

- I can do it, I will do it. Girls, I'm off.

NaMo raised his fists and shouted:

- Good luck, Minari!

Sana, who was waiting for Mina, looked up, but except for a tiny step, what Mina could take, she realized, the girl could not cope:

- Mina, baby, it’s okay, if you can’t, then there’s no need.

Mina, smiling, stammered and whispered: “My courage has disappeared, I’m coming back.”

Nayeon's nervous laughter, Momo's and Sana's reassuring hugs, thinking about how to support the girls so that they finally decide to pass. And then it was as if a light bulb went on in my brain.

Sana, who knew that unnie’s phone was in her pocket, wrote an SMS and winked stupidly when she saw that she had read it and looked at her in disbelief:

- Everything is as it is written there, Nayeon-unnie. I will perform every part.

Nayeon hesitantly turned her gaze to MiMo, they read the text from Sana with curiosity, their cheeks turned red, Mina covered her face with her palms:

- I agree. But only if unnie dares to go the distance.

Momo, gesticulating absurdly, was still able to squeeze out, stuttering:

- It's too embarrassing, but if Nayeon-unnie can do it, then...okay, I agree.

Sana jumped for joy on the spot, clapped her hands, and called out to the doubting Nayeon in a sweet voice:

- You see, they agree, today will be a happy moment for you if you overcome the obstacles.

Nayeon her dry lips, still doubting that she was doing everything right, and decisively took steps closer to the rope, nervously looking forward at the wall.

- Okay, first try.

Everyone joined Sana at the bottom, except Momo and Mina, who were still at the top, worried about Nayeon, they shouted and supported their older friend, knowing full well how much courage it takes to overcome your fear of heights.

Dahyun knew this very well, because she had just taken a “leap of faith”, having difficulty catching her breath after the scary moments. She didn’t scream out loud, she mentally supported her, prayed that her leg wouldn’t slip, that her body would be balanced.

Motivated by a text from Sana and an agreement from MiMo, Nayeon slowly walked over the wall, sweating profusely from exertion. After taking a couple of deep breaths and exhalations, I decided to cross the suspension bridge, consisting of thin sticks.

Sana winced as unnie's heel slid down, hanging in the air, and the muscles in Nayeon's arm tensed from holding his weight:

- Nayeon-unnie, hold on. Please be careful!

Momo grabbed Mina's hand, holding her head high, praying that Nayeon would "survive" this ordeal.

- Nayeon-chan, - Mina said in Japanese, and out of excitement she switched to her native language without even realizing it, - be safe.

Nayeon, sweating profusely, her palms slid along the rope, but with the help of the strength of her arms she rose, balanced herself and continued on her way, saying to herself:

- Just let Sana and the girls not fulfill their part of the deal...

The others loudly encouraged their older friend, not knowing why Nayeon actually dared to pass the first test (so to speak, the introductory part). they admired unnie's courage.

Finally, another obstacle is over, all that remains is the bungee and that’s it.

Sana, who was watching for any change in Nayeon's mood, seeing that the girl was ready to give up, shouted from her seat:

- Nayeon-unnie, don't you dare give up! Remember my promise! It is valid until you give up!

- Who said that I give up?! I will do it! I'll be downstairs soon, wait, girls! Nayeon shouted back, pushing off, jumping and starting to fly using her dolphin cry for support, making her members laugh as they watched from below.

Sana was the first to run up to the pale Nayeon and hugged her tightly around the waist, holding her close:

- Unnie, you did it! You are so great! You're the best! I am so proud of you! – a little quieter so that only she could hear, she added: “Do you want to receive my reward in front of everyone or...

- No! When we're alone, of course. You, Momo and Mina.

Sana smiled sweetly, winked at her, took her hand, waited for MiMo and went to the next test.

They had to film another ending so that they could then go home (there was an agreement that MiSaMo would spend the night with an older friend, since tomorrow they would go to the same filming together).

Sana was euphoric, although she was a little nervous, imagining where her humorous SMS might go. She saw that her Japanese friends were also unable to find a place, constantly looking towards Nayeon.

Maybe you needed to come up with something else for motivation? It was necessary to think, and not spontaneously write messages. As it goes, so it goes, I won’t mind in any case. I think Mina and Momo are of the same opinion. After all, we discussed it so many times...

- Sana, are you coming? The car has already arrived and is waiting for us.

A little later, when they arrived at the building where Momo and Nayeon’s apartments were located, they went to a convenience store and bought groceries to prepare the planned meal.

A little later, having had enough, having talked, and ready to go to bed, Nayeon suddenly remembered:

- What about my reward? How long should I wait for her?

Mina immediately blushed, Momo looked away in embarrassment, and Sana smiled widely, her eyes sparkling, approached Nayeon, and coquettishly whispered:

- Close your eyes, unnie.

- No I do not want to. How will I know which of you kissed me? What if it will be kisses from Sana, knowing you girls, you are so shy that you will beg her to do everything for you - Nayeon blurted out in one breath, feeling herself starting to blush from embarrassment.

- Close your eyes, Nayeon-chan, - Mina asked softly, taking slow steps towards her.

- Yes, unnie, if you don’t close them, how can I fulfill my promise? - Momo swallowed from nervousness, approaching Nayeon from the other side.

Nayeon reluctantly covered them, all in anticipation, it seemed to her that her heart was about to jump out of her chest.

She felt warm breath on her cheeks, she caught the scent of lavender and peach ( Mina and Momo , smiled to herself, happy Nayeon), after which the sweetest nectar tasted on her lips when they were kissed.

Opening her eyes slightly, Nayeon realized that she was mistaken, the one who kissed her on the lips was not Sana...

- Wait, what about the rest of the promise written in the sms?

- It will come into force only after you pass other tests, Nayeon-unnie.