Help out, Nayeon!//1 (Nayeon/...)

ONESHOT TWICE

- Did you understand the assignments, trainee Im?" - The head of the police station, stern and always paternally kind, was now sternly looking at her through his desk cluttered with papers.
- Yes, sir - straightening up at attention, afraid to even take a breath, rapped out Im Nayeon, a new trainee in the police department
.
- Fulfill! the man's voice thundered, Nayeon saluted and ran out the door like a bullet.
People crowded behind the boss's office, they all looked with curiosity at the new girl, who stood in front of them all pale, not knowing where to put her trembling hands.
- Intern Im, what task did our boss give you? - asked the young man, finishing his cup of aromatic coffee, throwing the glass into a bucket under the table.
- Protect Miss Mia - the girl whispered, biting her lips nervously, touching her nose with her fingertips. - He said that now I will go to the same school as Miss Miyu and live next to their house.
- He instructed you on your very first working day to be the bodyguard of his youngest daughter?! I'm so jealous!!! - he shouted at first, then other officers, a passing detective and even the one who had just been tied up, picked up the voices. - She is a real angel, so sweet, graceful and beautiful! I myself dreamed of being her bodyguard, but instead I carry out various assignments.
-Um, what about Miss Miyu, won’t she get mad at me if she finds out that I’ll be guarding her? - a question sounded timidly from Nayeon, who was still fidgeting near the boss's door, not daring to move away from her.
- Miss Miyu Mina never get angry, trainee Im. She is just like an angel, kind, sympathetic, she will never raise her hand to people. Ah, she is a real angel! I'm so jealous!
- When do you start work? - asked his partner, seeing that he had fallen into a blackout and hearts were dancing in his eyes.
- As soon as I left the chief's office, Nayeon answered quietly.
- So what are you waiting for? Complete this mission immediately! - shouted all the men of the police department, which completely frightened Im Nayoung.
She jumped up from a scream, scurried to her table, at which she had not yet had time to sit and get comfortable (the boss, as soon as he came, called her), packed her things and ran out of the station.
After leaving, Nayeon did not know where to go, although she had all the documents for admission to the TTT girls' school, a letter of recommendation, and money for the first time living in an apartment. The problem was that Nayeon didn’t know where to go at all, because she arrived at TWICE this morning, not really understanding why she rushed at all after a phone call from her best friend asking for help in one case.
She could not even imagine that a replacement at work ("Nabong, I assure you, the boss is aware that I will not be there today") will result in such an adventure.
Nayeon could not even utter a syllable, a lump in stuck from the imposing figure of Chief Miyu, to reject the order too, all self-confidence simply vanished from the commanding voice of the chief.

***
And what have I gotten myself into? What should I do now? Give the documents to Jeong, let her find out all the circumstances and protect Miyu herself? I have my own job in Seoul, quite profitable and quiet. Plus, I'm on vacation right now, which I had a hard time begging from Jihyo. Yes, I will. I'll call you now, Jeong.
- Nabong, please, I swear for the last time, but help me out! - Jeongyeon asked in the most plaintive voice, looking at her with puppy eyes. - I can't escape this week! I just can't let Chaeyoung down again. She threatened me, if I didn’t take her again, I would break my promise, our relationship would end. Please, I'm your best friend in the world! I alone can endure all your childish tricks and never laugh at the absurdity of your actions ...
-You are hinting at something, Yoo Jeongyeon? - Nayeon interrupted her friend's monologue with a fake sweet voice.
- No, no, - Jeongyeon quickly backed down, - forget about the last sentence. It's just, I'm really desperate, Nayeon-unnie.
- One week?
- Yes, I promise, then I'll sort it out. Even now I'll call Chief Miya and tell him everything, just please help me out.
- Well - surrendered to the pressure of her friend Nayeon - but only a week, not a day later. I want to enjoy my vacation some more, Chongy.
- I owe you, Nabong, thank you, - Jeongyeon rejoiced as she hung up.
- Well, there's nothing you can do about it. Like it or not, but I love this . So, where can I find this school? - Nayeon thought, dialing the route to the school on the phone and what transport is best to get there. She was so focused on finding that she almost jumped at the sudden touch on her shoulder.
- I had free time, trainee Im, let's help you - the sergeant who first spoke to her offered his help.
- Thank you, Sergeant Choi, - Nayeon smiled sincerely at him, sighing freely as she followed him.
He only smiled at her in response and went to the bus stop, where all the trolley and ordinary cars stood. He approached one of these cars, opened the doors:
- Jump in, we're just on the way, the girls' school is opposite my house and I know the area very well. And I also know the place that the boss gave the keys to your apartment. If I have a free moment, I can give you a lift - leaving in a smooth movement, carefully watching the road, Sergeant Choi added.
-Thank you, help me out with this, - said Nayeon, thinking about what a busy week she would have.
Yes, a school for girls, although I have been studying at the university for a long time in my third year. Again a high school girl, go crazy, Nabong!

***
- Listen, Mina, aren't you tired of pretending yet? My ears are already withering from what a cute voice you are using - rubbing her ears to somehow hide her blushing, Minatozaki Sana, one of Miyu Mina's close friends at the moment, smiled at the departing classmates, waving her hand.
- What's so funny about that? - she giggled, holding her angelic mask on her face until they were completely out of sight, her face instantly twisted into a distorted grin. - It's cool to see how these idiots admire me, bow before me. Besides, - she chuckled, opening another box of sweets, - if it weren't for my acting skills, there would be no free food and drinks.
- Really, - Sana agreed, unwrapping one of the cherry flavored chocolates and popping it into . - Mm, how delicious - happily chewing it, she said. - You really don't want to, Minari? - holding out one, but the girl refused, grimacing.
- I don't like sweets, you know Sana.
- Did Momo write to you why he is late? - turned the conversation to another topic, Sana took another candy in , looked askance at the bored Mina.
- The same as usual, - Mina shrugged, glancing lazily in the direction of the school gates, constantly answering with a smile or a wave of her hand to passing schoolgirls who squealed with delight and almost lost consciousness that “Angel met my eyes.” - She is waiting for her "girlfriend" outside her classroom. I just don’t understand these tendernesses, isn’t she tired of hanging around there every time only to be kicked off again. I don’t argue, Kim Dahyun is very beautiful, and if I were a guy, I would hit on her.
- Humble yourself, Mina, our Momorin fell in love. I'm happy to see her like this - her fingers from the juice that leaked from the candy, said Sana, closing the box of chocolates with a sigh and opening a bottle of iced tea, took a couple of sips to wet . - Dahyunie is a very sweet and kind girl, we both gave the go-ahead for their relationship. I believe that Momo will be able to get love back from her, just need to wait a bit.
- I still can't believe she fell in love with a girl.
- Mina, don’t even start, - Sana interrupted her in a warning tone, looking at her friend in an uncharacteristic way. - We have already passed this point.
- Yes, yes, - Mina hastened to apologize, - she said without thinking, I'm sorry.
- To finally close on this topic, I'll ask for the last time - Sana began, carefully looking at her friend, looking for lies on her face, - are you still straight?
- Absolutely, I didn’t even have to ask. I'm absolutely 200% natural... - here Mina, right in front of her friend's eyes, hung with open, while her eyes followed an unfamiliar girl with the aura of a queen entering the school gates, - ... natural... - she finished with difficulty, restraining herself so as not to whistle and run to that girl.
- Yeah, I see - Sana giggled next to her, watching her best friend literally melt before her eyes.
- Oh my god, Sana-chan, who is she? - she asked softly in complete admiration, following every graceful movement of the girl as she walked slowly towards the school.
For one second, their eyes crossed, it seemed to Mina that from this fleeting glance her heart almost burst out of her chest and did not fly away after the beautiful stranger.
Now Mina was ready to return her own confident words that she was a straight woman.
- I don't know who she is, I see her for the first time at school - I heard Sana's words through the vacuum, still in prostration.
- New girl in the middle of the semester? No, not at our school - Mina did not believe, although she prayed that it would be so.
Ding dong.
Ding dong.
- Oh, look, here comes Momorin - Sana was delighted, energetically waving her hands to her friend. - Look how excited she is, something good must have happened!
- Girls, I'm in love! She is just incredible! Such, such, such - could not find words, Momo gazed into space with admiration, not noticing the strange expression on Mina's face and the cheerful smirk on Sana's lips.
- Yes, we know that Dahyunie is incredible, but we just met another girl and she will outshine Dahyun's beauty, just Momorin...
- No, you don't understand, Dahyun has nothing to do with it. I'm talking about the goddess that descended from heaven to the sinful earth - Momo said pathetically with an expression.
- Who do you mean? - the girls asked with curiosity, secretly sighing (their friend often fell in love, unfortunately, without noticing it, injuring those she followed until the other girl occupied her heart).
- So in words not to say, let's go, I saw how she entered the director's office - she pulled them along, impatiently accelerating her pace.
It will be fun - Sana giggled to herself, looking at her close friends, already guessing who they are talking about.

***
- Well, I must admit, the girls here are pretty, of course, the week of my leave to pretend is still a hassle, but at least it won’t be boring - slowly walking along the corridors of the school, where the interested faces of schoolgirls looked out from each class, admiringly watching all her movements. - Yes, you're right, cuties, I'm a hot little thing - smiled at them affably, waving her hand slightly.
The schoolgirls squeaked, shyly answering her, after discussing the new one among themselves.
Near the director's office, Nayeon stopped, knocked on the door, heard "come in", opened the door and went inside.
Stayed there for 10 minutes, mostly listening to the rules of the TTT school that she must abide by.
Then she waited for the secretary to call the director of the school president to the office to take her to the right class.
The girl entered, politely bowed to the elders, smiled friendly at Nayeon.
- My name is Kim Dahyun, I'm TTT's school president, welcome Nayeon-ssi.
- You're so cute, - Nayeon couldn't help but smile broadly at the compliment.
- Thanks, - she blushed, lowering her eyes in embarrassment. - Let's go to?
- I'm ready to go even to hell for you, cutie - Nayeon coquettishly moved her eyebrows, tried to wink, but as always, it didn’t work out, which only sighed disappointedly. - Again disgraced - hearing a quiet laugh from those present in the office.
- I'll take you to your class and introduce you to your classmates. Since the director has already told you the rules, I won’t repeat myself, but if you need help, contact me right away.
- And if I need help now, will you help Dahyun? - she whispered sweetly in her ear, which frightened her unspeakably.
- Um, yes, how can I help you? - Clutching her heart in surprise, Dahyun kindly asked, feeling the warm breath of the other girl.
- You know, I want to get one phone number from a pretty girl, but since I'm shy around strangers, then...
- Oh, phone number, - Dahyun sighed as she turned to Nayeon, - who exactly?
- Yours, Dahyun-ssi,- being in the girl’s personal space, fully aware that half the school is now looking at them.
- Ah - they heard gasping sighs from the girls - how romantic! I feel like I'm watching a scene from a drama. What will Dahyuny say? Will she give me a brand new phone? If yes, what will be the first message from the newcomer? Date appointment? Oh, my God, how the heart beats, they have a date!
- Well, - Nayeon smiled flirtatiously, returning to her question, showing her front teeth (her trump card), knowing that whoever sees her “bunny smile”, no one will be able to refuse her, - I'm waiting for your answer, Dahyun.
- Okay, - she gave up, smiling with the same smile Nayeon, - this time you won, Nayeon-ssi, but next time I will come out the winner, - taking her phone from Nayeon’s hands and quickly adding my number to her contact.
- Great - Nayeon smiled contentedly, lifting the phone up, tilting her head to the side, throwing a victorious smirk at the audience. - The first message that I will send to Dahyuny is... - The "spectators" froze, but nothing followed, because the girls reached the class that was needed.
The devil has appeared in our school - closing the doors to the classroom behind Nayeon, Dahyun thought, looking at how all her classmates melt at the mere sight of a new student. - I wonder if Mina-unnie also fell under the spell of Im Nayeon? If yes, then I am ready to give her my phone number at least a hundred times! You should write to Sana-unnie and ask. There is no point in writing Momo-unnie, she has been under her spell for a long time.

***
Report on the first day undercover from Sgt. Im Nayeon:
1. Tiring.
2. I didn't get to meet Miyu Mina, but I do have the school president's number. I think it's important to have Kim Da Hyun's phone, she'll help me with the assignment without realizing it. She will be my informant.
3. I got the nickname "Devil's Bunny", what it means while I'm figuring it out.
4. The apartment is cozy, but empty, tomorrow I will go to buy things. As long as I have money, I will spend it wisely.
5. And most importantly, sir, when you gave me the assignment you forgot to give me a photo of your daughter.
***
Mina's diary entry:
A new one has been transferred to us. Im Nayeon. Sana found out that she rented a house near my house.
Ah, my heart, calm down, I ask you to stop beating so loudly at the mere mention of her.
Tomorrow, I will definitely get to meet her.
I will charm her with my acting, she, like the rest, will fall in love with me.
I'm sure about it.
***
Somewhere in a dark room, where the light from the laptop screen fell on typing fingers on the keyboard, an altered voice whispered evilly:
- You will pay, Miyu, I will make your life hell! You will feel all the pain when your daughter goes crazy.
sinister laughter followed the words:
- Accept my first gift, Miyu Mina!