Chocolate shake (Nayeon/Momo)

ONESHOT TWICE

They had a free minute, and without wasting time the girls ran to the shops to buy something tasty, so that later they could eat at the hotel with the rest of the members.

Nayeon was the first to discover a strange store with a strange name and pulled the first member to come along. It turned out to be Momo.

- Momorin, let's go, let's see what kind of “Chocolate Shake” it is.

“There must be a lot of chocolate there,” the girl shared her opinion, obediently letting herself be dragged.

“If it’s not expensive, we’ll buy it and enjoy it with everyone,” the elder unnie reasoned, although Momo had other plans for that.

They went into the store and immediately found on the shelves a lot of chocolate with different fillings and different shapes. The smell of cocoa flew around the store, drowning out all reasonable arguments, demanding to quickly enjoy this aroma.

“Welcome,” the store owner greeted them affably.

- Hello, could you give us two chocolate drinks? - asked Nyon in broken English, confidently going inside and showing on the menu.

“Unfortunately, we have only one thing left ...” the mistress began to make excuses with dismissive hands, but Momo quickly interrupted her:

- We agree on one. Yes, Nayeon-ni?

“Of course,” she nodded in response, examining the windows. - Wow, there are so many different tastes, Momo, just look, there are even coconut flavors! - Nayeon was carried away and almost did not notice that they brought a cocktail.

- Nayeon-unnie! She called, and when the girl turned to the call, she presented a glass with a hot chocolate cocktail. - Can I try first?

“What a question, of course.” Come on, I'm right after you.

The first sip was taken, then another one and on the third taste, Momo finally realized what was hidden in the cocktail. She handed over the drink to Nayeon, silently offering herself to understand everything.

“He is somewhat similar to our first prince…hhh…” Nayeon began to explain confidently, but at the last word, she blushed and looked embarrassed, when she saw the understanding in the eyes of her friend.

- This cocktail was specially invented for couples in love. For Valentine's Day, February 14th. No matter who tries from the couples, they all repeat the same thing, they say that he looks like their first kiss. What do you look like?

“Something like a pair of sticks,” Nayeon said evasively, still red with embarrassment. - Thank you, it was very tasty, could you also wrap these chocolates, we will treat them to our friends.

They went outside, looking around, and without saying a word, went to the voices of their members. Momo timidly glanced towards Nayeon, and then she nevertheless decided and said:

“A chocolate shake doesn't look like our papero kiss at all.” Our kiss is much sweeter.