Dahyun Sports Day

ONESHOT TWICE

The bowstring is pulled, and the arrow just flies to the target. You stand half-turn, lower your bow, but your eyes are still peering at the result.

"9". The point is good to start. A crowd of fans are chanting your name:

- Kim Dahyun! Kim Dahyun! - You look pretty in their direction and raise your hand up.

Your opponent is also not a miss, immediately scored a point of "10". A whistle is heard, you again stand upright, with an even posture, your fingers confidently hold both a bow and an arrow. You let her go, and she flies ... just "6", you are upset.

- Everything is fine! Everything is fine! - shouting fans, you have another attempt to come off with glasses.

Your third shot is “8”, maybe you didn’t look too far from your rivals, but the beginning was great. The first stage is completed.

Chaeyeong and Tzuyu did not improve the result, but allowed their rivals to get excited, TWICE did not give up so easily!

***

The second stage begins when a women's athletics competition is announced. Previously, you never participated in it, you were not confident in your abilities, but this time, you decided.

“If you change your mind, then you can refuse now, there’s still time,” Chaeyeong reminded you, checking her sneakers, correcting the inscription on her chest with her name.

“I want to try,” you said stubbornly, carefully removing hair from a friend’s face so that they would not interfere with her while running. “Besides, you promised that you would treat ice cream as soon as the competition ended.”

“My promise is only fulfilled if we don’t come last, unnie,” she joked, showing you her tongue. You gave a laugh at your girlfriend’s pampering.

We ran not bad, second place. True, then the legs could not walk normally, they bent all the time, trying to fall and disgrace themselves in front of everyone. Chaeyeong carefully held you by the waist, even jokingly offered to "ride" on your back. She even lifted you, comfortably clasping your legs. But such skating did not last long, with a laugh, let go down:

“Unnie, you're not easy!” Hahaha

- Hey! - you were indignant, gently patting Chaeyeong on the back, imperceptibly correcting her T-shirt, which lifted up.

***

The third stage was the most difficult. This is an expectation. Waiting for the whole competition to end.

What was left to do? Of course, have fun with the fans. What did you do well, along with Jihyo, Sana, and Mina. Momo and Jeongyeon fooled themselves. Chaeyeong and Tzuyu somewhere chatted with other artists.

Nayeon-unnie, this time the MC was chosen. In this business suit - short wide trousers to the ankles, a white shirt with a dark tie and a jacket - they looked simply “bombed”, i.e. gorgeous. The room where the competition was held was very stuffy and hot, they themselves were exhausted from the heat, so what can I say about the MC.

Nayeon-ni was the best!

You only saw her briefly.

At first, when they represented the MC, she was shy, and then showed a cute aegyo that blew up millions of fans, both in the hall and behind the screen.

Then there was a lunch break, small hot dogs for a bite to eat, Nayeon-ni swallowed them greedily. Jeongyeon took care of her, asked not to rush.

When they announced the end of the competition and the end of the show, Nayeon-ni joyfully performed part of the song my eyes candy with Jihyo.

***

- Jihyo-no, maybe next year we will try to perform an acrobatic dance? - it was not clear whether you were joking or not, but the girls all paid attention to you.

“You didn't overheat by accident, Kim Dahyun?” How are you? - Touching your forehead with a cool palm, asked Jihyo. - The temperature seems to be normal.

“Why are there such impulses next year?” - Jeongyeon became curious why they suddenly had such desires.

- Can I try something? - you did not give up your position.

You couldn’t say everything right away, you liked to tease. It is good that Chaeyeong and Tzuyu did not meet in conversation. They immediately understood your motives. That's why they are best friends.

- So, it was decided, next year, Dahyun will participate in gymnastics - the group leader suggested crafty looking at her friend.

- Who? I`m?! In gymnastics ?! - you were scared. “But Mina-unnie is participating in it.”

“Oak, I'm counting on you,” she laid a palm on your shoulder, whispered Mina, smiling.

“Oh, great idea, Jihyo!” Our Dahyuni is plastic, she can cope with any sport very well - she clapped her hands, bouncing a little on the spot.

“If you think about it, it’s better for her to play with ribbons than with the ball,” Tzuyu thoughtfully nodded her head, weighing all the “yes” and “against”.

“But ... I just wanted to ... I thought ...” you muttered, offended by the members.

“Hahaha, you have that face, Tofu.” My dear Tofu, we joked - Sana hugged and hugged tightly.

“If you are going to tease us, then come up with another excuse or reason.” You were too obvious, Dahyun - ruffled her hair, tickled under her chin, Nayeon said.

- Girls - you smiled, making your characteristic namohae movement.

- We’ll come home, order yummy sweets, maybe play the Mafia, or watch some movie. In general, rest, tomorrow we are expected to have another hectic day - suggested Jeongyeon. - But for today we did a great job.

They did not discuss further, just got into cars, said goodbye to fans and drove home.

You were sitting next to Chaeyeong in the back seat, Tzuyu was sitting a little ahead, your energy completely disappeared in a day, and you just laid your head on your girlfriend’s shoulder. She silently your hair, playing on the phone. The silence in the car, Chaeyeong's calm breathing eventually put you to sleep. You fell asleep with a happy smile on your face.

Another sports festival was held, tomorrow is a new amazing day, but, and now, peacetime in the circle of the closest people.