Drabble-Offer

ONESHOT TWICE

- The issue is not discussed, Nayeon. Learn to control your hormones, and if you can’t cope, then stay at home, in your room, under closed doors until your rut passes, - suggested the director of the JYP music company , looking at the purebred Alpha sitting opposite him. - By the way, is it about to happen again?

- Yes, tomorrow, - Nayeon said, checking her schedule, turning her gaze away from the director. - Maybe it’s better for me to leave home, after all, girls...

-You're just making my life so difficult, Nayeon. Today, before our meeting, Omega called me again, with whom you had a great time two days ago, proving to me that she is expecting puppies from you. We will warn the girls about the danger, but you better stay home.

-I would rather leave, but I won’t, - Nayeon sighed, nervously her palm, biting her inner cheek.

- Great, it’s also good that your rut doesn’t last as long as others. You can go, but if...

- I’ll call you right away, -  Nayeon interrupted him, getting up and leaving the office.

She had not walked a couple of steps along the corridor when she was met by Sana, who had come with her to the company. She knew why the director called Nayeon, like all the members too, so when their meeting dragged on, she began to worry.

- Well, how? What did you say? – she waited for Nayeon to come up and walked level with her.

- I advised you not to leave the house, - the girl answered, taking Sana’s arm.

- But your rut will begin tomorrow... oh, so he meant for us to leave?

- No, silly. Just don’t come into my room under any circumstances, - Nayeon grinned, looking askance at the blushing Sana, finding her adorable.

- How can we do this here when we sleep together? – Sana winked at the mischievous look from her older friend.

- Yes, your pheromones completely live in my room, - Nayeon chuckled, looking around the empty corridor, quickly leaned over and kissed the girl on the cheek. - They excite me.

- Thank you, I tried, - Sana giggled, rubbing her cheek, looking around, seeing that no one was around, turned to Nayeon, wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed her firmly on the lips.  - But my efforts were not crowned with success, since you constantly leave. And instead of looking for me, you look for another bed.

- I’m not looking for anything, they find me themselves, - Nayeon pouted, but was instantly kissed by the brunette. - I didn’t think that that rut would begin when I went out to the store to buy ice cream for Mina.  I also couldn’t imagine that at that moment there would be so many omegas who would also be in heat. I honestly tried to escape, and to be honest, they took advantage of me, not I of them.

- Yes, yes, we know, we’re not angry anymore, - Sana reassured her, opening the doors to the dance hall for her, where in addition to them there were three more members today. - We could never be mad at you, unnie.

- Well, you’re finally back, - Chaeyoung exclaimed from the other end of the hall, seeing them in the mirror, running up to them. – Did he scold you, unnie?

Following Chaeyoung, Momo and Mina approached them and surrounded them, waiting for an answer.

- He invited our girlfriend to stay at home behind closed doors, - Sana answered cheerfully instead of Nayeon, walking around behind her friend and hugging her.

- Oh, this option suits us, - Chaeyoung smiled suggestively, exchanging glances with the other girls. – We will help you, unnie, get rid of pain.

- We’ll do it with pleasure, - Momo smiled seductively, taking a step closer.

- We can even start right now. So to speak, preparation, - Mina added, also taking a step towards Nayeon, smiling her gummy smile.

- Then what are you waiting for, let's get started? – Nayeon simply had no right to resist such a sweet attack, she retreated with desire, allowing herself to be loved by her omegas.