Help 2(NaJeongJi)

ONESHOT TWICE

JiHyo was exhausted, she simply did not have the strength not just to go somewhere, but to move in general. Their last concert in the world tour did not end half an hour ago. They were all waiting for the car to take them to the hotel. Today they are returning to Seoul. The plane will take off at two in the morning, so there is not a minute to rest. Her whole body ached, her voice disobeyed, she breathed with difficulty. It was necessary to somehow get together, go out, thank the fans who, as she knew, were waiting for them to say goodbye. You need to hold your face, do not show excessive fatigue. Do not show the tears that still flowed from the eyes. She should be an example for her members. She must…

“Don't torture yourself, JiHyo ,” Nayeon crouched next to her, carefully hugging and clutching her limp body. “Stop showing everyone that you are strong. Rely on me and Jeongyeon, we will help."

“But ...” the girl protested weakly, trying to open her stuck eyes.

“Relax, I'll wake you when the car arrives,” Jeongyeon said softly , squatting down, carefully removing a lock of hair from her forehead.

JiHyo disconnected.

She was not awakened when the manager urged everyone to go to the car.

Following a request from Nayeon , one of the bodyguards transferred the sleeping girl to the car. It all happened in secret, none of the camcorder does not removed.

They didn’t wake her when they took her to a hotel, to a room, laid them on a bed.

Jeongyeon made sure to collect all the clothes, all the cosmetics.

Nayeon made sure that the members were fed, collected.

They didn’t wake her even when they arrived at the airport ...

... when the plane took off into heaven ...

... when they flew for more than 14 hours ...

... when they landed in Seoul ...

Her sleep was not disturbed to the house.

She opened her eyes suddenly, and did not immediately understand where to be. She lay in her bed, surrounded by the loving arms of Nayeon and Jeongyeon. They both sniffed, holding her firmly and securely in a cocoon of warmth and comfort.

JiHyo closed her eyes again, happily thinking that:

When there are friends like Nayeon - unnie and Jeongyeon - unnie on my side, I can overcome everything. They are my support, I always know that I can rely on them. Thank you having for me.