Intuition (Nayeon)

ONESHOT TWICE

After the promotion, they were always given time to rest. And each of the girls personally disposed of their vacation. Usually, on such days, Japanese Momo-Sana-Mina women went home, Tzuyu also left for Taiwan. DaHyun and Chaeyoung spent it together, walking around the city, dropping in shops, ending the day somewhere in the park, near the river. JiHyo-Nayeon-Jeongyeon called up with their friends and went to karaoke, went out of town, enjoyed freedom.

Nayeon was very bored, it seemed to her that more than one day had passed, and thought that there would be no 4 members for a long time. She lacked communication and hugging with Momo, flirting with Mina, comic fun withSana and teasing maknae Tzuyu. Not even an hour had passed before they left the hostel, as Nayeon was ready to follow them, to beg not to leave. With some incredible effort, she stopped herself from running. She was sent only a message that they successfully boarded the plane and when they land, they would write. And that’s it. Nayeon forced herself to answer a simple “yes” and wish her a good rest with her family.

She did not want to show how greedy and selfish she could be. So it is not appropriate for the elder onni. You always have to find a compromise. But, how I wanted to drop everything today and say:

- Stay with me.

Why did such a desire arise today? Nayeon did not know. Simply, when she said goodbye to them in the hostel, hugged them, her intuition shouted: “ Stop them, do not let them board the plane, delay them!” She then rejected these thoughts, but now they are back with renewed vigor. Somehow not calm at heart. And for some reason I wanted to cry. And it hurts the heart.

Nayeon occupied herself all day than she could - she played, listened to music, walked with JiHyo and Jeongyong, corresponded with Chaeyoung, teased DaHyun. But not calm did not disappear, it all grew until it completely swallowed. And she began to panic.

Why haven't the girls come back yet? They should be already in Seoul. Already 9 o’clock in the evening, I checked the arrival of the aircraft from Japan and Taiwan, they should have landed 10 minutes ago. So why don't they call or write? What happened.

Such thoughts were wound up, forcing the girl to suffer and constantly check her phone. The remaining members noticed her strange behavior. Their eldest onni began to rush about the room, pacing and muttering something under her breath.

- Nayeon-ni , what's wrong with you? - asked JiHyo, looking worriedly at her, Jeongyeon tried to stop her, but she simply bypassed her. - Unnie!

- A? –– trembled at the leader’s loud cry, Nayeon paused and looked at her stupidly. JiHyo wanted to repeat the question, but then the doors of their dormitory began to open and the 4th member , having fun talking, went inside.

- We jumped on the way to the store and bought fruit - smiling, Momo said, she couldn’t finish further, someone hugged her tightly. - Naeeon-ni ? Naeeon-ni, I can’t breathe ...

- Why didn’t anyone call me? She asked menacingly, resting her hands on her hips. “I thought something happened to you along the way.”

-Sorry,- the girls tried to make excuses, but Nayeon hadn’t finished yet, her eyes simply drilled them with their indignation.

-I was tormented all day, my intuition screamed with might and main that I would not see you again! You promised to write to me when you land there, and you promised to write when your plane will be here. But for the whole day, I have only one message that you got on a plane when you flew home! - tears came to her eyes, Nayeon did not hide, showing how she felt bad all day. - Why didn't you write or call?!

- Nayeon-unnie, - the Japanese trio whispered, going up to the girl and hugging her tightly, calming her. - Everything is fine now, you and I. Sorry to forget to write, we were just met at the airport, and we were so happy to see our family that we forgot. Sorry, we are so stupid, made you worry.

-I have the same situation, Nayeon-ni - joined Tzuyu's embrace. - Sorry.

-Please, next time, don’t make me worry like that - after a few minutes of crying and friendly hugs, Nayeon asked, still clinging tightly to the girls' hands. -I love you very much, and I am very much afraid of losing you. Any of you 8. Save your onni, okay?

“We promise you, Nayeon-ni !” - shouted in chorus 8 voices, and again she drowned in a friendly embrace, only now all members.