Gift (MiNayeon)

ONESHOT TWICE

The rehearsal took up all their free time, but they got used to it, as usually happens when they promote their new album. They are invited everywhere, and they willingly go there. They are removed for advertising, for a clothing brand, even for emoticons. They are invited to various shows, to radio shows , while they still manage to look always cheerful and cheerful. The most recent schedule ends at approximately 2 a.m., they only have 6 hours to sleep to get back to work.

They returned to the hostel late, and began to prepare for bed. Mina did not immediately go to bed after taking a shower, no, she sat on her bed, pulled out a ball of red wool, and began to tie her present. Momo’s roommate onlysilently watched her friend’s fingers quickly the strings.

“I still don’t know what to give, Nayeon-unnie,” she complained to her, dropping down on the bed and raising her hands behind her head. “The whole problem is that Nayeon doesn't tell me what she wants.”

“Did you ask her?” - Mina asked quietly, not looking up from knitting.

“Several times, without a hint of what I need to know.” Nayeon-ni only shrugged, kissed me on the cheek and mysteriously said that I should know her taste perfectly. But I do not know!

“Do you remember what you spoke about recently, maybe she mentioned something, and you just, as usual, said yes, and then you forgot. I am sure the answer is on the surface of your question. We still have time, don’t worry, the 22nd is only in a week.

September 22, the day for each of the 8 members was a special event. On this day, the eldest of them, Im Nayeon, the kindest and caring onni, was born. And each of the members quietly prepared a gift for Naoyon. True, they said to each other, so as not to make a mistake later when presenting the gift.

The week passed too fast. First, Once congratulated her, then came the turn of the members. As always, traditional kisses in front of the camera, then a quiet home celebration.

Different gifts were waiting for their opening, and NaYoN did an excellent job opening them and taking out:

- lipstick from Sana,

- a chain from Jeongyeon,

- a book from Tzuyu,

- perfumes from Jihyo,

- gloves from Chaeyoung,

- the night pajamas that she wanted a very long time from DaHyun,

- a soft toy from Momo and from Mina a red scarf.

“You tied him up yourself?” When did you have time? - wondered Nayeon, wrapping a scarf around her neck. “How warm and not at all prickly.”

“You have complained of neck pain many times, we all told you that you blew it, but you always brush it off.” Now your neck will be safe - Mina said a little embarrassed, carefully adjusting the scarf around her friend's neck.

“Thank you, now wearing it I will feel the warmth of your hands - unable to resist the surging emotions, Nayeon hugged Mina tightly.”