Kissing booth (SaNayeon)

ONESHOT TWICE

- Of course, I understand that no one forcibly pulled me here, I myself agreed, but you must admit, Jeong, the kissing booth is just stupid - crossing her arms over her chest, stamping one foot on the ground, said Nayeon, watching how that the booth itself is installed in the middle of the stadium.

-You tell that to our boys, Nabong, - Jeongyeon grunted beside her, tucking her hair behind her ear, which she cut to shoulder length just yesterday. While it was not customary to hold hands and not feel long curls. - Look, they're all lining up.

-They now look like those males that are waiting for mating with a , - Nayeon snorted not angrily, noticing Park JiHyo with her comic costume coming out to the stadium with her peripheral vision. Nayeon whistled curiously as she turned fully towards the short girl who was rushing towards them. - Jeongyeon, where did she dig up this costume from? Damn, look at her legs...

-You're looking in the wrong direction, Nabong, look up, - the blond cheerleader captain's voice hoarsely sounded nearby. - This T-shirt perfectly hugs her curvaceous s. - Putting her hand on her friend's shoulder, holding on to keep from falling, Jeongyeon put on her mask of superiority again as the person in question approached them.

- Nayeon, Jeongyeon, I finally found you! - JiHyo exclaimed with her hands on her hips, looking pleadingly at the two girls in front of her. – It’s just some kind of locust invasion, if I may say so – she began to quickly wave her hands, proving her point of view to JiHyo, although the cheerleaders still did not understand what the point was. - Since you are the captain and co-captain of the cheerleaders, I demand that you ban them from participating in a charity fundraiser for our trip to New York. The boys went crazy, just look, there are even more of them - pointing somewhere behind her back, JiHyo sighed in annoyance.

- Hey, hey, slow down, Park - Nayeon interrupted the monologue, hugging Jeongyeon's waist, automatically pressing her to her, - why should we forbid something to our team? Look at how much money we will collect, we can have a great hang out in the Big Apple - she smiled at Jeongyeon, she smiled back, understanding where her friend was driving, decided to help, adding:

- JiHyo, you told us that you want to not only perform at the National Glee Tournament, but also visit Broadway, and if you're lucky, "catch a celebrity there ." To make your dreams come true, you need money. So…-  she spread her hands without finishing the sentence, forcing the little girl’s brain to think for herself.

- Celebrities are busy now, and I'm unlikely to see them, but ... - she chewed her lower lip thoughtfully, dreamily raising her eyes up, mentally seeing herself on Broadway, where the main producer would notice her talent. - Yes, you are right, - JiHyo finally agreed, - but there is a long queue, the girls will just get tired of kissing everyone in a row.

- That's why we said that you need to take $ 5, not 2 - Nayeon said, looking at each other slyly, looking towards the large crowd, where a couple of seconds ago she noticed Sana's bouncing tail.

- It’s too late to change, - JiHyo sighed, checking the clock on her hand, looking at the booth, also looking out for someone. – Nayeon, where is Sana? We should be about to start, but she's still gone.

- Most interesting, Sana said that she needed to touch up her makeup, but why she took so long, I don’t know. I can go and see, Nayeon suggested, glad that she could be alone with her girlfriend and maybe steal a couple of kisses.

-If you go looking for her, we won’t start until late in the evening, - Jeongyeon eliminated the suggestion while quietly laughing at her friend’s frustrated expression. - After this charity session, Sana will be completely yours, and you can do everything that couples do, - Jeongyeon winked at her, then waved her hand invitingly to someone. – By the way, here is your girlfriend, Nayeon.

Nayeon had already seen her herself, and for the umpteenth time she was amazed at the slender, toned figure of a girl with long strong legs dressed in denim shorts, a tucked-up belly, small s under a thin transparent white T-shirt.

Stop. Nayeon's eyes widened as she realized what her beloved was wearing.

Short denim shorts that sat tight on her elastic buttocks.

Short white T-shirt, sleeveless, showing everyone's biceps.

The T-shirt showed through her soft beige bra that Nayeon had given her for her last birthday.

Her dark brown hair was tied in a single pigtail (Nayeon herself suggested that she change her usual ponytail this morning), revealing her thin bulging collarbones, beautiful shoulder lines.

Incredible dark eyes looked straight into the soul, Nayeon saw in them, a surge of desire, it always happened when she did not look at her so subtly.

Sana smiled broadly, showing her even teeth, quickened her pace, soon found herself next to her, immediately hugged her neck without embarrassment, kissed her cheek loudly.

-Sorry to keep you waiting, Nayeon, - Sana said without taking her lips off her cheek, kissing her again.

- You were worth the wait, baby, - Nayeon said, melting at the touch, turning her face to capture the blonde's soft lips in a gentle kiss.

They both melted into a loving kiss, completely forgetting that they were not alone.

- Okay, okay, let's stop there - separating their intertwined bodies, Jeongyeon said in a commanding voice, - then you will have time for yourself, and now, Sana, let's earn money for us.

- Jeong - Nayeon growled discontentedly, not letting go of Sana from her arms.

- Nayeon, baby, everything is fine - Sana gently touched her bent elbow with one finger, ran it to the very fingers, clasped her little fingers. – Jeongyeon, didn’t mean anything bad – she kissed somewhere on the chin, rubbed her nose, assuring that everything was fine, after which she moved away from Nayeon, taking only one small step.

-Don’t be so mean, girlfriend, - not believing Jeongyeon’s feigned anger, teasingly winked, - I’ll give you two free tickets, - she took out two sheets of paper from her pocket and waved them in the air.

- Three tickets and we're done, - snatching the tickets from Jeongyeon's hands, Nayeon relaxed.

- Great, if all conflicts are resolved, maybe let's start - JiHyo threw up her hands, reminding herself, then taking Sana's wrist, she dragged her to the booth. - Sana, as agreed, I appoint you ... um ... how to call it ...

- Kissing master, - Sana responded brightly, blowing a kiss to the angry Nayeon and giggling cutely when she saw that the goal was achieved, her girlfriend blushed cutely, timidly blowing a kiss in return.

They had just started to openly show love in public, but Sana was incredibly happy just because of Nayeon's small steps. So her girlfriend shows that she really loves her and is not shy.

Tonight, I will thank her properly , Sana thought, paying attention to the chattering JiHyo. She completely missed everything she said to her, but the gist was already clear.

Kiss is money.

- Kiss on the cheek, on the hand, but not on the lips. The lips belong to Nayeon-chan, as does the neck, my Nayeon-chan likes to pass her tongue there, sometimes scratching her teeth, you know, I like it when she…

- I think they understood you, baby,- Nayeon said, blushing, interrupting her at the most interesting.

- Oh, okay. But baby, look at their faces, I don't think they...

- We got it, Sanatang, - Jeongyeon giggled, looking around at everyone in Chorus’s room who awkwardly averted their eyes.

- An exception for you, Sana,- JiHyo said with a cough, - we will warn everyone in advance, - she added, noticing Nayeon’s sharp look, - so that there will be no misunderstandings later.

- Thank you, JiHyo, I understood everything - lightly patting on the shoulder, smiling, stopped San's tirade, taking steps behind the booth, after a moment of confusion, went inside and now looked out from behind the wooden window. – When do we start? she asked impatiently, contemplating how she could finish her end of the bargain and go about her business. Cases include selfless with her hot girlfriend.

- Hey, you little dregs of society! - the voice of the coach sounded through the loudspeaker, she walked past the male pandemonium as usual in her red tracksuit. - Come on, lined up in a line, one at a time, do not drown yourself! Who will break the system, I will expel from my stadium! es, this applies to you too! Why are you still here, you should be where she is! – pointed to Sana, who was enthusiastically watching everyone. “Go and make me a lot of money!”

The sharp sound of the whistle cooled the male ardor a bit, at least they didn't look like a in heat now, Nayeon came to this conclusion when she was able to take her eyes off Sana.

She could only take a deep breath, clasp her hands behind her back, bite her tongue so as not to swear with all the guys who buy a kiss for 1 minute.

- Nabong, you also need to take your turn, - Jeongyeon laughed beside her, hugging her friend from behind, just in case holding her so that she would not attack the first guy, who is now leaning towards Sana and kissing her on the exposed cheek. - You only have to endure for half an hour, then Sana is all yours, - Nayeon whispered in her ear, hearing Spanish curses from her.

- I need a distraction - turning her head to Jeongyeon's face, Nayeon narrowed her eyes and suddenly asked: - When did you start liking girls, Jeong?

- What are you talking about, Nayeon? You are now the most important girl for us, since you managed to appropriate such a beauty as Sana. You know, - she continued thoughtfully, involuntarily glancing at the other girl, swallowing from the muscles on her arm, which Sana was now resting on, - she is so y.

- Here! That's what I'm talking about - turning around, gazing into your friend's brown eyes - you're checking my girlfriend, and before you on JiHyo's legs. Come on, Jeongyeon, it's just me, you can tell me everything – seeing the frightened look from her, Nayeon affectionately assured. - I know that you haven't had anyone for a long time after this "squirrel" cheated on you. Or did you find someone while Sana and I went to Hawaii?

- Well, how should I put it? Biting her lower lip, looking up at the sky, looking at the clouds there, Jeongyeon didn't dare to voice what she wanted to share with her closest friends herself.

- You're kidding?! Jeongyeon, seriously?! - Nayeon raised her voice a little in disbelief, drawing the attention of the people around them.

- Nayeon be quiet, I'm not ready to tell everyone that I became a lesbian yet - Jeongyeon hissed at her, putting her hand on the brunette's mouth, thus confirming Nayeon's guess.

- So, who managed to win your favor during the summer holidays? And where did you meet? She is at least a beauty, the curious Nayeon bombarded with questions, hugging her friend by the shoulders.

- All questions later, I want to tell both of you, and not separately. But, yes, Nayeon, she is very pretty, she does such things with her fingers,” Jeongyeon whispered confidentially into the girl’s ear, finally feeling free from the pent-up burden of mystery.

- Ugh, Jeong , I don't need details, - Nayeon grimaced, letting out a soft laugh. - Let's spend the night with me, I want to know everything .

- Maybe tomorrow - tried to postpone the confession - I think tonight Sana ...

- After what I say about you, she will postpone all plans for today. In addition, we can quietly get laid under your nose, - quickly bouncing away from a slap on the back from Jeongyeon, Nayeon showed her tongue, she herself ran to Sana to tell interesting news.

Another boy, having paid $10 for 5 tickets, brought his lips to Sana's face to kiss her, as he was rudely thrown aside, Nayeon took his place with a sly smile on her lips.

- Hey, now it's my turn! - the guy was indignant, but a predator in the form of a beautiful “bunny” glared at him, bared his teeth and growled at him:

- Back off!

- Nayeon - Sana giggled, falling in love with her girlfriend even more, butterflies fluttered inside her, a fiery avalanche of desire habitually swept through her veins. “Baby, you looked so hot just now,” her voice sounded hoarse, seductively wiggled her eyebrows at Nayeon, hinting subtly.

- Do not be distracted, Sana, come here, I need to tell you something urgently - she smiled charmingly, showing her barely noticeable dimples on her cheeks, called her with her index finger.

Sana was sure that now she would receive her favorite "lady kiss", but instead of lips she felt emptiness. Nayeon's lips pressed ally against her left ear, her hot breath tickling her, causing her first surge of arousal. The haze of desire began to dissipate as soon as Nayeon shared the news about Jeongyeon.

- So today we will gather at my place and ask everything out, - she finished, swiping her lips from her earlobe, making kiss marks right to Sana's trembling lips, which readily accepted the offerings.

It was a simple kiss, no tongue, a kiss of love and affection from Nayeon. Sana accepted any kiss coming from Nayeon, in return giving her kiss more hungry, demanding, the one after which her legs always gave way.

- Hm, baby, as much as I don’t want to stop you, but let’s not put on an show for those squishy ones, - Nayeon replied in a hoarse voice while the rest of the kiss, not taking her greedy gaze from Sana’s lips.

- Okay, - Sana agreed easily, holding out her hand, smiling brightly at her—show your free tickets, Nayeon-chan—then pointing to her cheek or offering the back of her hand, cooing her own words, - You are only entitled to three kisses, but only in cheek or hand. I'm sorry, beautiful, but my lips belong to only one girl, and she will kill you if she finds out that you went against the rules.

Nayeon laughed out loud in response as she accepted the charity game from Sana by handing over her free kiss tickets to her.

Chaste kisses were soon imprinted in the depths of Sana's loving heart, keeping them until the moment when she wants to remember this day again.