Birthday Kiss (NayeonxChaeyeong)

ONESHOT TWICE

Yesterday they had a very exhausting day, they finished only late at night. There was little time to sleep, because they had to get up early in the morning, before dawn, to go to the preliminary recording of the music show. Entering the hostel, the girls immediately gathered to go to bed. Wishing good night to her members, Nayeon turned off the light and went to bed. It became quiet, only the clock ticking quietly on the nightstands. Only 4 hours were left until dawn.

Exactly 3 hours later, the oldest unnie, quietly got out of bed, carefully gathered herself, and quickly left the room. She went down to the first floor, where the manager was waiting for her:

“Are you sure we have enough hours to crank it all up?” - asked the manager, opening the door and going after the girl into the street.

“Don’t worry, unnie, everything has already been decided.” We do not need to go far. Oh, look, hello - Nayeon greeted the man standing behind the dormitory. “Sorry to have met at such a late time.” Did you bring everything we agreed on?

“I understand everything, it wouldn’t work out differently with your work.” That's all you ordered here. You have 40 yen.

- Thank. Drive carefully. Goodbye. Now you can come back.

“You are such a caring Nayeon - helping the girls bring the boxes to the hostel,” said the manager.

“I just want to be the first to congratulate her on her birthday,” Nayeon smiled shyly. “I want her to see what gift I prepared her.”

“But you know that everyone else besides her will see.”

- Yes I know. And yet this gift will always remind me of me - a little blushing, the girl quietly shared her heart. “And you're right, unnie, I think Jeongyeon will tease me.” Oh, what can’t you do for the birthday girl?

They came back as silently as they left. The boxes were quickly dismantled, balls pulled out, a cake made of two small turrets, in the middle a heart with a name flaunted. Nayeon neatly pulled out her present, asked the time, only half an hour was left before dawn.

“Well, what are we going on, unnie?”

“Won't you wake up the rest?” - carefully stepping over the stairs, the manager asked.

“You remember, unnie, I want to be the first.” And why am I so worried? It’s as if I’m not going to my friend, but to my boyfriend on a date. Hahaha Do you think she will like it? - standing near the door with the names of the memebrs who live there. “Could it really wake the rest of the girls?”

“Don’t be shy, Nayeon, you specially got up earlier to congratulate her.” Go ahead, everything is fine, I’m with you, if you say it was my idea.

Nayeon quietly opened the door of the room with the signature "Junior", just as quietly went inside. Carefully moving around the room, she went to the biannual bed. She had to go up to wake the birthday girl. Leaving a gift at the bottom of the bed, she asked the manager to put the cake in the same place, climbed up as quietly as possible.

Chaeyeong was still sleeping, curled up under the covers. Nayeon admired the picture, but for a few seconds. There will be time to , but now the girl, throwing her hair on the other shoulder, leaned forward and gently touched the top of her head with a kiss. There was no answer, only a grimaced nose. Nayeon smiled at her reaction to her kiss. Kissed again, only now I managed to reach my cheek.

- Chaeyeong, my little Simba, happy birthday to you - she kissed only the other cheek once again and got it; the birthday girl opened one look in which there was discontent.

- Nayeon-unnie? Is it time to get up? She asked sleepily, but instead of answering Nayeon kissed her again. - Hey, unnie! - Chaeyeong objected embarrassedly.

- Today I can, happy birthday, Chaeyeong - gently patted her matted hair. Seeing a sleepy look, Nayeon took pity on her friend, her cheek, said. - There is still time, somewhere around 20 minutes. Sleep, Simba.

“Thanks, unnie,” the girl muttered slurredly, burrowing into the blanket.

Nayeon also quietly left the room, looked offended at the manager with a cake:

- Surprise failed. Sorry, Unnie, I have to postpone everything for the evening. She looked so much like a sleepy kitten, she wanted to kiss her or cram, she stopped herself by force.

- Hide the cake in the box again? What about the present? Will you leave there? - the manager sympathetically patted the girl on the shoulder.

- Yes, let it be at least the first gift - I looked again towards the room, sighed, helped carry it and hide the cake in the box again. Then, remembering something, she proudly smiled and boasted. “Although, you know, I managed to kiss her first.” Happy birthday kiss.

“The main thing is that she recalls your kiss when she wakes up.”

- How can you forget about this? Nayeon waved away, firmly convinced that her kisses were never forgotten.

***

Today was the day of Chaeyeong. In the morning she was congratulated, wished all the best, kissed, talked about their love for her. All but one particular older unnie who only looked at her and smiled from the side.

As soon as she woke up, DaHyun first congratulated her, patted her hair, hugged and presented colored pencils and album sheets for drawing. Then she congratulated Sana, coming running right away, as soon as she finished with washing. Kissed, hugged, or rather, squeezed, gave a pillow for sleep, she often talked about the girls about it, the old one had long been rubbed. In the car, Jeongyeon and Momo congratulated them, they gave a common gift to a T-shirt that they had long looked at, but it was a pity for money.

Mina knitted a scarf, and the leader - gloves.

Tzuyu gave a cute plush puppy.

Even staff, managers and producer congratulated her. Once arranged a real firework in her honor, and sang separate couplets, where she read rap, as well as a sea of ​​gifts and wishes from them.

***

Maybe Nayeon-unnie doesn't love me anymore?

Most often, such thoughts occurred in Chaeyeong’s head when she constantly looked at Unnie, who ignored her.

Why does Nayeon-unnie not kiss me and happy birthday?

Asked questions to all members, the answer sounded the same:

“You know our unnie, don’t worry, she didn’t forget, she’s just waiting for the chance.”

She believed them and waited for the moment when Nayeon Unnie would come up and congratulate her. But minutes, hours went by, and Nayeon never came up to her.

***

In the evening, when they were at home again, Chaeyeong decided to find out the reason. She got ready to ask when she noticed how the manager was whispering something to Nayeon and how she was groaning in surprise, then she quickly walked toward the kitchen. After a minute, smiling happily, he brings a cake with candles into the living room:

- Happy birthday, our little animal Chaeyeong.

- You see, we told you that she was just waiting for the moment - smiling happily, the members said.

- In terms of? You thought I forgot about your day? - the smile disappeared from the face, Nayeon looked in bewilderment in the eyes of the birthday girl. - In fact? Ha seriously?

“But you yourself are to blame for this misunderstanding, unnie.” Everyone congratulated me, except you - Chaeyeong defended herself.

- But I congratulated you the very first - the girl did not give up - just do not say that you do not remember my kiss in the morning?

“You are confusing something, Nayeon-unnie, the first to congratulate Dahyuni - I did not understand the words of my older friend.” The remaining members watched the dialogue curiously.

- No, no, I was the first! Half an hour before you all got up, I woke you up, kissed the top of my head, then on the cheek and congratulated me. You were so sleepy that I did not begin to wake you ahead of time - seeing that the girl was perplexed, I turned to the manager for help. “Unnie ...”

“That's how it was,” she confirmed, pulling out her mobile phone, finding evidence in the form of a small video. - I managed to take a piece.

Everyone leaned over the video while the embarrassed older unnie stood on the sidelines.

- I told you - blushing, said Nayeon. - As you can doubt, I am always the first to congratulate any of you. Indeed, right?

- Okay, okay - Chaeyeong approached unnie and gently pressed against her, a smile painted her happy face. “Where's my present, unnie?”

- In the room. I put it in a conspicuous place, so that when you messed up in the morning, I saw him right away. I understand that you did not see him? Wait, I'll bring it now.

Chaeyeong did not wait, followed her, the others too. In the room of the “kids” near the bed there was a wrapped present, Chaeyeong carefully began to take off the wrapper, and soon enthusiastically clapped her hands and practically threw herself on her neck, hugging and kissing Nayeon-ni on the cheek.

- Do you remember? I thought you forgot what we were talking about - holding a guitar and a notepad in your hand. - Thanks, thanks, unnie.

“I hope to hear beautiful lyrics from you for our future songs.” Happy birthday, my little Simba.