Descent from the top (Sana and DaHyun)

ONESHOT TWICE

DaHyun is a very brave girl, since she was persuaded to climb to such a peak, and now she can safely step over her feet and go down. She does not need to be brave in front of her members, they all know how she is afraid of heights. She's a coward with regards to prohibitive height. She and Momo, Mina have already overcome their fear and can calmly sit on the glass floor and look at the pointed rocks at an altitude of 4456 m at sea level.

Momo immediately refused to go down the cableway, she asked to go down to her in the easiest way.

DaHyun, trembling like an aspen leaf, gritting her teeth, pale as chalk, told everyone that she would go with everyone. Her steps were microscopic, but she walked with a firm grip on the outstretched helping hand in Sana's face.

“Sana-unnie,” DaHyun called out cowardly, holding her palm in her hand.

- Everything is fine, I hold you. I am here - her voice sounded softly and carefully.

Encouraging her, giving her strength to move on. The members in front also looked at her, teasing at her cowardly steps, but there was so much love and care in their eyes that DaHyun forgave them.

- Do we have a long time? - around every turn she asked.

- We just started to go down, but everything will be fine, because I'm with you.

“I'm sorry to hold you back, maybe you wanted to be with the others,” she apologized every time her legs gave way and she started breathing badly.

“I'm fine here with you.” I love you, DaHyun. And you are doing very well at our place. I understand that you do not have the strength, but look at what a beautiful view is opening up to our eyes. Look what a clear blue sky and what fresh air.

- All that I can see is beautiful, be near me. I don’t need another look yet - muttered DaHyun, which confused the girl. She thought a little and added, catching her breath when she accidentally glanced down. - Oh my God! I’d better watch later, when my legs will not give way, and we will be below, at a safe distance from the rocky slopes.