Help (Nayeon and OT8)

ONESHOT TWICE

After the 2nd victory at the Music Bank music show, in the dressing room there was an incident involving a girl whose members of the group did not expect to see her like that.

 

Members group TWICE expect older unnie in the dressing room the room, they have fun talking with each other, discussing who made a mistake during the dance, teasing each other. The doors to the room boiled, the girl went inside, but instead of a happy expression, the members saw a gloomy, unfriendly face. She tried to smile, but instead of a smile, the girl began to sob, loudly, like a child. The girls immediately abandoned all affairs and rushed to her. Jihyo arrived in time, grabbed her unbalanced girlfriend by the waist.

- Nayeon-unnie, what's wrong with you? - carefully asked the members. In response, weeping was heard even louder, the girl could not restrain her bitter tears, protecting herself from others.

- What happened to you in the minutes when we left you? - hugging by the shoulders, affectionately asked Jeongyeon. - Still it was good, you were mega happy. You were going to finally meet that group.

- Maybe it's joyful tears? - suggested the second youngest group, Chaeyoung. She squatted across from Unnie, gently the eldest friend's knee.

-It doesn’t seem that if she would have been happy, she would have already fallen for us, with words of complete love, - Sana disagreed, recalling many such moments when Nayeon was happy after meeting a girl from other groups.

“Or she showed her childhood aegyo,” she agreed with Mina’s opinion, hugging her friend from behind, soothingly her hair through her palm.

- Here, unnie, hold it. Only cautious — Momo said softly, giving her a glass of water. She carefully held the glass when knocking her teeth on the glass , Nayeon took a sip. One, the second, then drank to the bottom. Having wiped her chin , Nayeon smiled gratefully.

-Tell us, unnie, what happened? - asked DaHyun , patting my thigh, looking into eyes full of tears. She, and not only her, everyone, was pained to look at the tears of the older unnie. She did not know how to do to ease the pain.

-I feel so humiliated, girls, - Nayeon muttered, bashfully lowering her eyes to the floor. - When you left, I stayed to get to know them (author: girl group, only debuted) .

- You only spoke about them lately. You wanted to make friends with them - Jeongyeon nodded, encouraging her friend, continuing the story, seeing that she was closing again.

-Unnie wanted to make friends with the two of them, saying that they are very, very nice, - Tzuyu said, sitting not far from them.

-Yes, - Nayeon whispered, still looking to the side, her tears still falling quietly, which were carefully removed from the cheeks with the fingers of Sana or Jihyo. - Today I have gathered courage to come up and get to know each other. Do you know how I lead strangers, and how embarrassed it is when I want to meet them? - The members only nodded in response, patiently waiting for the continuation. - Today I decided, I waited for them to finish their performances, then approached the youngest in the group. She called her name, reported from which group, and asked to become friends. She said ... said ...

- Unnie, it's all right, you're here with us. Did you say so?

- When she found out my name and from which group, she looked at me for a long time, and then said that she didn’t want to be friends with me, she didn’t like my flirting, she was afraid that I might cross borders and ruin her image.

With each answer to the question asked, the faces of the girls became stony, turned into a solid mask of protection. They looked at each other, exchanged views that were understandable only to them.

- And she said that she would be ashamed of my manifestation of love, and she would not like my childhood behavior, and she would not like how I tease you. After her words, I began to think, maybe I really need to rethink my behavior with you. Maybe I go too far and you feel uncomfortable?

- No! Unnie, it's all you, and we love you like that, really, girls? - firmly said the group leader Jihyo.

“Sometimes you are too loving, but we are already used to you like that.” Moreover, only in this way can you show your love and care for us.

How dare she talk about my unnie like that?!

Who is she to talk to unnie like that?!

To say that she does not like the behavior of Nayeon-unnie ...

Oh , she hurt our unnie even after she admired them.

- Girls, in 5 minutes you will go out!

“Nayeon-unnie, I need to put you in order. You don't need Once to see your tears. Come on, I’m going to the bathroom with you, we’ll wash ourselves, we will do you make - up , suggested Jeongyeon, carefully holding her waist, and lifted her friend from the sofa. They were immediately surrounded by the other girls, without saying a word, they hugged the girl tightly from all sides. So reporting on his love for her.

- Thanks, girls.

“We'll wait for you,” they assured, moving back.

***

Meanwhile, outside their dressing room, other members reported to maknae for contempt of their elders.

“What came to you, Erin?” You not only offended sombe, but also unnie .

- But it's true! - the girl was defending herself, her members only shrugged. - You didn't stop me ...

- We just did not have time to say a word, as you laid out everything.

- And even if this is true, then you do not know her well to condemn her behavior. Maybe that's the only way she shows love and care for her friends.

- And why did you need to say the last words ...

***

- There was something else you didn't say, yes, unnie? - giving the towel, asked Jihyo. - Do not deny, I saw everything in your eyes. They still look wounded. Usually, you tell everything, but this is when the three of us. Me, Jeongyeon and you. But you didn’t want to talk to Jeongyeon ... Nayeon-unnie?

- This is due to my “kiss” with Momo, if I correctly understood her hint.

- You and I have all had such “kisses, ”what is it? Or is it specifically related to Momo? What kind of "kiss"?

- Parero kiss at a fan meeting last Wednesday - remembering that time, made Nayeon blush.

- Then Mina and Momo ...

- Yes.

- And what's wrong with him? Tell me more precisely. You know, I won’t tell anyone.

- She hinted that our comic kiss looked like a real one, and that she was disgusted. This is one of the reasons for the denial of my friendship.

- I still don't get it.

- Aish Jihyo! Nayeon cried out exhaustedly, opening the door from the bathroom, leaving, and encountering a walking girl. - Sorry, I didn’t notice you.

- Sorry ... thread - turning around Erin froze half a word.

***

- Jihyo-unnie, Nayeon-unnie, what took you so long? We will leave without you - waved a hand, from afar noticing the members of Chaeyoung. She immediately understood who was standing next to them, and whom the elder unnie looked so sadly at.

-Come, Nayeon-unnie, nothing holds us here.

- Nayeon-sombe, I ...

-We still have a lot to do today, but we haven't even eaten yet. Unnie, what would you like today? - interrupting the girl, Jihyo pulled the sleeve of her jacket Nayeon.

Now is not the time ...

***

- We are stuck , seriously stuck.

- Yes, and what do they do?

- You are dumber than I thought, - the group leader lamented, watching Nayeon being surrounded on all sides by her members, with a protective layer, and Jeongyeon, who had once considered her friend, looked around and looked at her. We will have problems.

- I don’t understand why you are so afraid of them? We are better than them, we are already considered the best debuted group, after them. I repeat, after them. They are already in the past.

And where were my eyes, why had I not noticed this greed and star sickness in maknae before? And to prove something now is useless. It remains only to talk with the other members, to discuss the current situation. If you can’t persuade maknae, make an official apology, then we’ll talk with the producer.

***

All day after that incident, Nayeon was not audible and visible. She tried with all her might not to stand out, hiding behind the backs of the members, practically did not speak, letting others speak. And it was somehow not customary to be without the flirty Nayeon. Not to say that the girls were not fooling around, yes, they teased each other, as usual, but this time they did everything to make Nayeon laugh. But the elder Unnie just looked, said something very quietly, if asked. But the answers were monosyllables. And her eyes always looked to the side, and when one of the girls approached her, she moved away at arm's length.

What then did Unnie want to tell me? I’m sure that girl touched Nayeon’s feelings much more painfully than we see.

- Did she tell you? - taking her by surprise, asked Jeongyeon, going up to her from behind. “Don't look so surprised, you know what I mean.”

- I tried, but I could not understand. Waited for tonight when we get home.

- And? - the remaining members joined imperceptibly to the girls.

- You too…

- We are not stupid, besides we managed to study Nayeon.

- I only found out about the " papero kiss" - she hinted, Momo and Mina immediately covered with a blush. But since everyone turned towards Momo, the girls realized what kind of kiss they were talking about.

- And what's wrong with him? It was the usual teaser from Unnie. Then we laughed.

- I don’t know, I wanted to find out more, but Nayeon was embarrassed and jumped out of the bath, and crashed into Erin ... About five.

- This girl, again she spoils everything.

- Do you know her?

-You know her too, Jihyo. Remember, during the internship , one girl ran after us with her tail. She looked at Nayeon in all eyes, and did everything only to make her pay attention to her. Because of her, we quarreled for the first time, and did not talk to each other for a month.

- But that girl was called differently. Her name began in J...

- Jin Erin , her full name. She was just madly in love with Nayeon ... - as soon as this phrase sounded in a voice, everything became clear. It fell into place. - Don’t tell me that she still feels something for Nayeon ....

-... and when I saw that comic kiss with Momo...

-... jealous ...

-... and deciding to take revenge, offended and humiliated Unnie? - completed the assumption Momo. “But if Nayeon-unnie recognized her, wouldn’t she tell you, Jihyo?”

- She's hard to recognize, she's changed a lot since the last time we saw her. More than 8 years have passed. I think Nayeon just didn't recognize her.

- But why didn't she, this Erin, take her revenge earlier. After all, there were a lot of teasers. Before me, there was Sana and Tzuyu.

- Wait, wait, I'm remembering something. It was a time when Momo, Mina, and Sana met us. We also had a similar game then. Then we saw a lot of films where the characters played in a bottle, and we wanted to try to experience the magic of the game on ourselves. Erin joined us, although we did not want her to be there. We played for a long time, an hour later it became even more exciting when adult desires went.

- Kisses, - Jeongyeon added, twisting her face.

- Jeongyeon was a great experimental rabbit for such things,” the leader giggled, but then seriously continued, glancing at Nayeon. - The bottle stopped at Nayeon and Erin.

- I bet that the girl knew no bounds?

- Only Nayeon was not happy. In general, she refused. But that girl did not take the refusal seriously, she thought that Nayeon-unnie did not want to kiss her publicly, so she caught her after the rehearsal when we were already leaving home.

-And then what happened?

- Nayeon-unnie is still silent about this - she spread her arms to the side, thereby showing that she really does not know what happened.

- Has the kiss really happened? No, - Jeongyeon shook her head immediately, - no, they wouldn’t do that. The answer is simple, our girl, when she falls in love, she strives with all her might for the location of the object of her sighing. And always, I say, always, in public, never keeps a secret.

“So Erin still got her kiss ... But oh, agree, we need to get the exact information from Nayeon-unnie .”

- Just how to do it? - thought all the members.

“Maybe I will try,” she raised her hand, timidly asked Momo, looking at the girl who was sitting a little distance from them.

- If Momo doesn’t succeed , we will try - Sana energetically waved her head and Mina only smiled in confirmation of her words. - You know that lately she has been paying more attention to us than to everyone else. Sorry - I was immediately fading away when all those present looked at her under surprised eyes.

“You can’t argue here, indeed, Nayeon-unnie is always revolving around the Japanese trio.”

- Girls, it's time for us to pack up! - shouted Nayeon from her seat. - I will wait for you in the car - and hurriedly left the room.

- It seems to me that we have not yet heard the whole story, I think that Nayeon-unnie has not told us all about her confession. Momo, Sana and Mina all hope for you, we count on you!

- We will do everything to return our unnie to normal!