Candy (Sahyo)

ONESHOT TWICE

- That's for me?

“You wanted to, you had to spend some money, so I’m waiting for your reward.”

- Thank.

- Get ready.

- Where to?

- Let's go on a date. My reward for the labors.

“But you just bought me some candy ?!” She herself was half able to!

“But I gave you the other half, right?”

“Yes, and yet.”

“We only have two hours before the next schedule, hurry up.”

“I would stay home.” We often go somewhere, practically do not stay at home, all the time we disappear at parties. Let's have a date at home today?

- Here?! Sana, how can I have a date here? Our members will be back soon.

- Not yet, Jihyo. Nayeon-unnie wrote to me that along the way they would drop into the shops. So, we have at least half an hour in reserve.

- And what can be done in half an hour? Make dinner? And then what is the essence of the date? Those half an hour just cooking will take a lot of time. And we will get tired, and we won’t go anywhere, and my whole plan will fail.

- The plan? Jihyo, have you prepared something? For me? Leader ... Wait, I'll be there in 10-15 minutes.

- The time has come.

***

“We need to urgently come up with something. And you need to quickly get out of here, before Nayeon-unnie discovered the disappearance of her candy supply. How easy it is to lure Sana out on a date. ”

***

“How easy it is to fool Jihyo. I know that the candy belongs to Jeongyeon, because Jeongyeon has treated me with it many times.”