twelfth night pt 7

Moments with Her

Sowon sat impatiently in the parlor as SinB talked with Joonyoung, she trusted that the girl she protected was able to do her job well. The metal against her skin was cold and a deathly reminder of what she had to do.

“YOU SAID SHE WHAT?!”

Flinching, Sowon sighed and stood up to pace around. She knew that there was a camera in this parlor, watching her every move. Ever since they had come here, the amount of tech found in the place continued to increase. A new password encrypted door, a new camera here or there, now cameras in ever room. Ignoring the whirring gaze of the guard on her movements, Sowon continued her pacing, pretending that her muscles were sore and stretched her limbs.

Then the sounds of doors opening and closing came from the office, Sowon sat down to concentrate to hear what they were talking about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Joonyoung ssi.”

Joonyoung stood up from his seat, bowing immediately.

“Jung Yerin ssi.”

Yerin dismissed him, taking her desired seat in front of his desk as he watched slightly appalled. He quickly made a gesture for SinB to leave, but Yerin stopped him.

“He should be here for this.”

“But he’s just my messenger.”

“Perhaps, but the reason why I’ve come here is because of him after all.”

“You mean, you’ve heard my words?”

“I must say, the poems and songs you wrote for me are rather exquisite.”

“I did? I mean I did. Yes. Thank you.”

He looked at SinB, slightly surprised that his messenger boy had gone through such lengths.

“That is, if they were written by you at all.”

“Of course, I did! The boy only passed you my words, that’s what I ordered of him.”

“Intriguing. Then sing me the one you sent to me four days ago.”

“Uhmmm how did that one go again? Boy, remind me.”

SinB pretended to help, getting up from kneeling on the floor only to have Yerin grab SinB’s arm.

“No, you should know exactly what you sent to me, and let me tell you it has greatly pleased me.”

“It-it has?”

“You’ve sent me the best husband in the world after all.”

Joonyoung chuckled for a second before putting on a stern face.

“You’re joking.”

Yerin drew SinB close to her in one strong pull, also surprising SinB just out of her sheer strength. Now wrapping her arm around SinB’s waist, she smiled at Joonyoung.

“You don’t mind if I take this boy from you right?”

His face became very red, his facial muscles tensing in rage. Grabbing anything to use as a weapon, he threw it as hard as he could at them, only for SinB to have pulled Yerin away, falling on the ground to avoid the dangerous stone ashtray. Yerin had fallen atop of SinB, her hands pressed on his hard? Chest? Curiously, she moved her hands just curious as to why it seemed too hard.

SinB hurriedly pulled her up and continued their plan.

“Stop master! This is the woman you love!”

“SHE LOVES YOU! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS BOY!”

“I didn’t do anything but tell her your words! You said to woo her in your favor! I did everything I could! All declaring your name!”

He roared as he started to chase after them, grabbing a sword from his display rack on the wall. Sowon burst through the side door and parried the sword with her short sword that she had kept tucked against her leg previously.

“Sir! You’re acting out!”

Sowon was equipped with a recording device, as well as a camera which was uncomfortably tucked against her chest, under her blazer. They had gotten some help from the local police force that was testing out the technology for preventing police brutality.

“Get out of here SinB!”

Their act continued, SinB running off at the orders of his caretaker, Yerin running after him, Sowon would fight off Joonyoung and hopefully come back safely with the evidence they needed for a search warrant.

Once out of Joonyoung’s sight, SinB grabbed Yerin’s hand, leading the fastest way out to Yerin’s car. Hurrying her in and closing the door behind her, SinB then went to wait for Sowon in her car as Yerin drove off towards home.

“Eunha yah.”

“Yes?”

The younger sister was once again, found laying across the back row comfortably watching from behind the scenes.

“Do you think men with hard chests are nice?”

“You said and I quote ‘I’m a lesbian and proud of it! You are too!’ What makes you think I would like hard chests?”

Yerin looked at her hands.

“Hm, nothing.”

She reached over to the front seat where her guards sat.

“Hey, can I feel your chest really quick?”

But before they gave an answer, she already slapped her hand on the one in the passenger seat’s chest.

“No, no matter how many layers of clothes he had on, that’s an unnaturally hard chest.”

Eunha snickered in the back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Sowon finally got back out to the car, she appeared to limp slightly. SinB hurriedly got out to help her.

“Unnie!”

“I’m your noona for the last time!”

Sowon’s half grin made SinB feel better. Putting Sowon in the driver’s seat, SinB worriedly looked over the awkward looking left leg.

“Are you alright? We should go to the hospital.”

“Yea, I’m thinking that too.”

“Can you drive?”

“Of course! I drive with my right leg, not the left silly.”

Sowon shut her door making SinB sigh and jog to the other side. Her caretaker’s face was rather pale. Reaching over to help Sowon remove the camera and stop the recording devices, SinB held them gingerly as Sowon started the engine, driving with one hand, gripping the wheel until her knuckles turned white. SinB was going to ask again whether Sowon was okay enough to drive, but the older had already to the main road. She hoped that Yerin left safely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin flicked through the printed pages of the information gathered by her agents, finding the information same as all that she knew, she sighed, just flipping all the bottom corners in a distracted breath. Noticing something out of order, Yerin checked the pages.

“13, 14, 18? What?”

Then she realized that she had never seen an image of Kim Sojung, despite having mentioned by Eunha and being the sole holder of all the money in the Hwang’s name.

“Eunha!”

“Yes?”

“Did you touch these files?”

“Is something wrong?”

“There’s a few pages missing.”

Eunha grinned.

“Have you decided how you felt about SinB?”

“That I have an odd attraction to a very feminine boy who I wish had gender surgery because she would be beautiful?”

Eunha handed over the missing three pages. Yerin looked it over quickly, recognizing Sowon’s profile.

“Wait she’s-“

Eunha dropped another photo into her hands.

“What?”

==========

and theeeeeeeeen?