late night date

Moments with Her

Yerin held hands with SinB, they were out on a quick dinner date, the others had other things to do and had ordered their dinners, being a little free, they snuck out to eat at a small family restaurant nearby.

“SinB yah, what do you want to eat?”

“Hm? It doesn’t really- “

“It matters a lot; your personal opinion is very important!”

Watching Yerin aggressively nudging her to make her pick first, she ordered something random, which happened to be what Yerin was ordering to?

“Didn’t you say personal opinions mattered?”

“Yea, only you picked what I wanted to pick.”

Yerin’s phone rang, it was Sowon.

“Hey, Sojung unnie, what’s up?”

“So, remember how tonight we were supposed to go together to the hotel for tomorrow’s early practice for the event?”

“Yea?”

“Since you guys are out right now we were kind of discussing how it would be the most efficient way to transport us, if we left now, we’d have to leave one behind if you wanted to sit three by three.”

“And so?”

“Instead of leaving one of us behind at the dorm to wait for your date to finish, why don’t we just clear the fourth seat and sit just a little more cramped? If you don’t mind going separately that is.”

“Of course not, let me just tell SinB really quick.”

Yerin looked over to only see SinB already holding up a thumbs up, chewing their now arrived foods.

“She says it’s fine, then we’ll meet at the hotel later tonight?”

“Actually, about that, you might have to come tomorrow morning, if you’re tired or if manager unnie doesn’t want to drive in the dark, your choice.”

“Alright, I’ll tell you when we decide on when we leave okay unnie?”

“Right, enjoy your date.”

“Of course, unnie! Love you~!”

SinB then hummed prompting Yerin to explain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, do you want to go tonight or tomorrow morning?”

“Uhhhhh, we can ask manager unnie.”

Yerin chuckled and began to eat, noticing that SinB pulled out her phone to check their SNS accounts.

“I want to do a vlive soon.”

“You wanna?”

“Not now, I don’t have makeup on.”

“Eyy, you know you’re beautiful.”

SinB just ignored Yerin’s compliment, her cheeks giving away that she was affected, dusted pink.

“Just hurry and finish, after eating, I feel like sleeping.”

“Eyyyy sleeping on a full stomach makes it easy to gain weight.”

“Yea, yea, whatever.”

Yerin heard a shutter and turned to look at her girlfriend next to her. SinB was looking elsewhere, it was obvious why.

“Why’d you take a picture of me stuffing my face? It’s not attractive in the slightest.”

“It wasn’t you.”

“Really? Then show me.”

SinB struggled against Yerin’s hands that were tugging on her phone, finally wrestling it out, she held it closer to herself protectively.

“You said it wasn’t me, you pretty little liar.”

“It, it isn’t.”

Giving up temporarily, Yerin took out her own phone, opening her photos app. She purposely put her phone on the counter to show off her photo library and the organization of her files. Tapping on favorites, a bunch of images popped up, but at the top of the list, was a folder. Titled “Hwang Eunbi”.

Yerin could literally feel SinB’s gaze on her as she scrolled through the images, that is until she got to one where SinB was laying on Yerin’s bed, asleep.

“Wha-Hey! Why did you take a picture of that!?”

“What do you mean why? It’s not like you were or anything!”

At the mention of , SinB’s cheeks burned red, reaching over to turn off Yerin’s screen. That image was from when Yerin had to go to an individual schedule and they hadn’t seen each other for nearly a week, due to conflicts in schedules. SinB was missing Yerin particularly hard, and Sojung was done dealing with her lonely whining, which led to how SinB was left to sleep in Yerin’s bed in the unnieline room.

“We’re not supposed to….talk about these things outside, let’s go home first.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving at their dorm, SinB tossed her shoes onto the cupboard and entered quickly, Yerin on the phone behind her, doing her best to balance and get her shoes off with one hand.

“Yea, so we’ll see each other tomorrow morning.”

SinB listened from the living room couch, already flopped down, ready to pass out.

“Ne~, love you unnie!”

Hearing Yerin giggle, SinB felt a little jealous, but it was a natural occurrence, it didn’t bother her that much. Just a little, you know? Just a little.

“Unnie I’m going to shower.”

“Okay! Will you wait for me to sleep?”

“Yea yea, I need to blow my hair dry anyways right?”

Yerin grinned as she watched SinB trudge into the bathroom. Her girlfriend was very cute.

===============

next chapter is a rated m continuation. it'll be up later, promise.