behind the camera (Yerin side)

Moments with Her

<_<

>_>

because I'm a good little sister who listens to people's demands

-----------------------------

The day when Yerin had randomly won a ticket to a certain idol's fansign, she had really considered selling the ticket. On the off chance that she was buying an album, her's was the only one of perhaps a hundred copies of cds that contained a special invitation to this fansign. It wasn't like she was a huge fan, well, she wasn't a small one either, she did like the songs enough to go out and purchase a copy after all. But, she had never set any time aside to do things like fansigns, concerts and stuff, mostly because of her job.

As an office lady in the modern society of Seoul, it was hard to get people to take your ideas seriously, it was hard to even keep the job you had worked hard to obtain. Everything was so stressful, but there was her tiny little star in her heart. Listening to her music had made her days seem a little less brutal, as it wasn't only her own emotions, everyone suffered.

Clutching the ticket in her hand, Yerin glanced at the date and looked back to the ground. Trying new things was always good for Yerin, she was a little adventurous and well, one fansign was probably fine. She checked her calendar and then checked her projects she had been working on. Their due dates were close, if she could cram her work in, get the team to submit it on time for once, it would be alright to call in a vacation day.

Still, going to the fansign was solely dependant on whether or not she had gotten her job done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (two weeks later)

Yerin looked at the email she had just received.

[Thank you for submitting this project in a timely manner. If this goes well, expect a separate project coming for your team in the near future.]

She had done it. Now, she needed to call in a vacation day, figure out what normal clothes she had left that didn't belong her teenage days and not embarass herself in front of every other fan of this idol. She quickly searched up her idol's profile, reading it as if she had never read it before out of nervousness.

"She won't mind if I don't have too many things to talk about right?"

Like this, she had survived until the weekend and found herself standing outside the doors to the venue, ticket in hand, album in her bag. She watched as the other fans lined up nicely and were kind to each other. To call herself part of this community, Yerin wasn't so sure about going in head first, they were really nice.

"Next."

Stumbling up to the guard, she handed her ticket over for them to check and nervously entered the venue, making sure to pay close attention to how other fans behaved. Being rude to someone she admired would be the worst thing for her to ever do. Her seat was somewhere in the middle, meaning she had enough people in front of her to watch and listen in on what to talk about.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Too bad it all went over her head. She was next and well, she still had no idea what to talk about. The weather? How much she loved her music? How cute she was?

"Your name?"

"....Ah! It's Yerin."

"It seems to be the first time I've seen you. Are you an unnie?"

"Yes, ah...."

"You don't have to be so nervous, though I think you're quite cute like that."

Yerin's cheeks burned as SinB flipped through the pages of her album, finding a suitable one to sign. Finding one she liked, since Yerin hadn't picked one out for her, SinB quickly scribbled her signature and handed it back.

"I hope we see each other more often."

"Y-yes!"

Yerin scurried off the small stage and returned to her seat, clutching her album to her chest. They really didn't say anything important, actually, she didn't say anything at all. But SinB said to see each other more often... This meant to come to her fansigns more often right? How convincing, this would definitely hook any older man to immediately buy out any amount of album to go again. But Yerin didn't have the time and the money, not to mention....she was a woman and it totally shouldn't be this effective!?

After the fansign was over she had almost walked to the cd store and bought another album to roll again for a future fansign, shoving her wallet back into her purse, Yerin bit her thumb and went back home. She shouldn't get too indulgent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin glared at her computer screen. It had been two months since her fateful meeting with her idol, and now there was a new mini album. 3 songs. Completely affordable.

But to ensure she made it into the fansign lottery and win? More than one album was necessary. How could she afford such a thing? Looking on the internet, she had remembered that there were such things such as fan cams. If she could calm herself down watching fan cams, of said fansigns, it was like she was practically there, right?

The interesting thing she noticed when she was watching them, was the high number of foreign responses to such videos. It made sense, that foreigners had a harder time to see their idols, and their only outlet was such videos. It seemed nice, spreading her idol's face to more people to see, letting them see how great her music was. Could she do it as well? People rented cameras for this stuff right? She'd have to make preparations.

Well, bringing a camera to their second meeting would be rude.....how about the third?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(a year has passed because deal with it if I wrote everything it wouldn't be a oneshot)

Somehow, as time had continued, Yerin had managed to start a fancam channel and tried to attend only once every new album, keeping her expenditure to a minimum. Her income wasn't great, but it did help fund her album fees. This day, she was super tired from her day job and the signing was in the late afternoon. Rubbing her eyes, she sat with her camera after she had already set it up, she stared into space as she waited her turn.

Quiet as she usually was, she still didn't say much to SinB besides asking if she was tired or feeling okay. SinB in return, stopped asking her name, supposedly recognizing her despite her infrequent visits. Sometimes Yerin made it the first fansign and then the last fansign of the next album. She was very inconsistent with when in SinB's schedule she'd show up.

"Hey unnie."

"Hello, SinB, how was your day?"

"Hm? I guess it's alright, seeing you guys make it better. And how many times do I have to answer the same question?"

Yerin blushed and stammered out a reply.

"S-sorry, I'm not good at conversations."

"It's alright, though mind telling me why you were looking at that girl in the seat in front of you so intensely?"

"Huh? I-"

Yerin was tapped on the shoulder to take her album and move on. Worried, she quietly went to her seat and sat back down next to her camera. When did she look at another girl? SinB seemed a little angry when she was asking. Still, she behaved well until the end of the meeting. Packing up and heading back to her car, Yerin sat in the driver's seat for a while, thinking about SinB's words. She had told SinB about her activities as a fansite, SinB said that she wasn't the only one, so it didn't bother her.

Looking to her calendar, Yerin saw that there was a mini concert that SinB was invited to, since it was at 11pm at night, she could absolutely attend, especially since it was on the weekend. Should she still go? She didn't want to come off as creepy to SinB after all. Heading to a coffee shop to get a shot of caffeine in her system, Yerin sighed as she remembered the amount of work she still had to do that night. She had finished all she could at the office but she had to bring a bunch of it home with her to work on before tomorrow's company meeting came.

Shuffling in and blowing on her freezing hands, Yerin stood back a little looking at the sign for what to drink to warm her up and perk herself up for work.

"Are you in line?"

Yerin shook her head and bowed, letting the other person in front. Watching as a slightly shorter woman with a dark cap on walk past her, Yerin blinked and wondered where she had heard that voice before.

"Huh? No...I must be hallucinating."

Standing behind this person, Yerin froze when they turned around, her eyes opening super wide.

"I knew I recognized that build."

"S-s-?!!"

SinB slapped a hand over and warned her with a glare, to which Yerin quickly understood and covered her own mouth.

"You're not stalking me right?"

Yerin shook her head vigorously, she had arrived here before SinB anyways, there was no way she had tailed her car.

"Something about your timid aura makes me believe you."

Yerin let SinB say whatever she wanted, do whatever she wanted.

"What are you here for? I can treat you, as a fan."

"Nonono, I can pay for it."

SinB glared at her again and Yerin was reminded that SinB had been upset with her earlier.

"Earlier I seem to have upset you, I should be the one treating you."

"Oh really?"

SinB just turned around and ordered her drink, never missing a beat. She beckoned by a finger for Yerin to make her order as well, but before Yerin could hand her card over, SinB had already scanned her phone. Yerin pouted a little but let SinB pull her by a pinch of her jacket to the side, waiting for their coffees to finish.

"It was nothing, don't let it bother you."

Yerin wanted to look SinB in the eyes to make sure she wasn't just saying it, but she found it hard to meet her idol's look in the eyes.

"Are you coming to the mini concert?"

"I was-"

"You better come, I'm singing a cover song."

"E-eh? Which-"

"Hwang Eunbi ssi? Your two coffees are ready!"

SinB just smirked and grabbed her own coffee, leaving Yerin to hurry and grab hers only to watch SinB disappear into her manager's car. What were the chances that she'd see her in such a random coffee shop? Yerin sighed and went home, sipping her coffee slowly. Her work seemed to eat away at her life energy, SinB had been leaving her feeling funny and well, now she had to go to that mini concert, it was almost as if SinB had demanded that she went, which was supposed to be a marketing skill, but it's soooooo convincing to just think that SinB just wanted to see her there.

Groaning, Yerin hit save on her work and went to bed, hopefully she could sleep enough to make it through work the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin grunted just a little, lugging her heavy camera through the stands. Turns out, this mini concert had a Christmas theme, so it was highly likely the cover song that SinB had mentioned to her was a Christmas carol. Her shoulders drooped a little as Christmas carols weren't always nice to listen to and well...it was okay to feel a little bit scammed when she saw the lineup and that SinB wasn't singing it alone right? Yerin wiped an imaginary tear and set up her stuff, well, either way she was going to be able to enjoy SinB's singing, so she was fine with it either way, it was also a good way to set her up to sleep through her weekend however.

SinB's stage was near the end, meaning she had to sit through all the other stages first before seeing or hearing her. Keeping to herself in her aisle side seat, Yerin made sure not to block any bit of the walkway with her camera stand, rubbing her eyes, she yawned a little as the mc started.

Well, it wasn't like it was actually possible to fall asleep at a concert this hyper, right? Every blink she had seemed to be of a different stage, but it didn't really register in her head as she boredly sat through all the cover songs and the same setlist of the typical Christmas songs, couldn't there be any newer songs they could write for Christmas? Hopefully, SinB's voice alone would allow her to fall in love with the song, either way, it was SinB's stage soon so she joined all the people who had stood up during their cheers.

"Up next is SinB and Joy's stage of Christmas Present! It's a parody of Sunny Summer, but with a twist!"

Cover song? Sunny summer? Eh? It totally wasn't a Christmas carol, nor was it even a cover, it was a parody?! Yerin rubbed her eyes and focused her camera, intending to capture the whole stage. Focusing only on SinB would be too difficult, since, SinB's dances usually had too many position changes that following with the camera was hard. In those cases, she had to work some editing magic and cut out everything aside from SinB, but she didn't have the time to do that often.

Making sure she had a full range of the stage, she did her best to see SinB with her own eyes, but her seat was a little far and....her camera took the better angle of her seat. Giving up when her neighbor had elbowed her in the side in their cheer, Yerin looked at the performance through her camera screen, as unfortunate as it was, there was no leaning into the aisle, and well, everyone in front of her already did.

Yerin held her breath when SinB seemed to look straight at her from the screen, she was smiling, but then as if a look of recognition, she frowned a little and then went right back to smiling. When the song was over, SinB specifically mentioned to her fans to be courteous to each other forever, not directly attacking anyone, she just praised them to make them do better, what a way with her words.

Taking her words to heart, Yerin packed up once SinB's stage was over, setting everything aside to not bother anyone anymore. There was still the collaboration stage at the end, but for now she could sit easily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin sweated a little as she aimed her camera at the mass of idols on the stage, she had seen SinB enter the stage next to the Joy person, but after finding Joy, she couldn't see SinB anymore. Moving around a few more times, Yerin finally found SinB who seemed to be looking at her again. Feeling a slight chill down her spine at her expression, Yerin noticed that SinB checked that there wasn't any other camera on herself before making a small gesture with her fingers.

I'm watching you.

Oh crap.

 

 

It wasn't until the next fansign did Yerin realize what SinB really meant. Their exchange was silent almost, besides her usual greeting. SinB had shushed her and handed her album to her quickly, Yerin had dejectedly walked off but heard ehr whisper.

"Read it."

Getting back to her seat, Yerin flipped open her album, finding a secret message written to her on the same page as her signature.

[Meet me at that coffee shop after this is over.]

Well.....meeting her wouldn't hurt, right? Yerin made sure to be on her best behavior when SinB gave her goodbye message at the end of the fansign. She made sure to drive extra carefully back to that same coffee shop. Still, she was early so she had ordered a hot chocolate and sat in a side booth by herself, keeping an eye on the doorway.

Sipping her hot chocolate, she looked down into the sweet brown liquid as it steamed up her face. She had removed the cap to cool it a little faster, she didn't like burning her tongue after all. Then, suddenly, someone slid into the seat across from her, SinB had walked in when she was brooding into her mug.

"Hey."

"H-hello."

"You're my fansite, aren't you?"

"H-huh? Yes, I am."

SinB puffed her cheeks a little, but didn't say anything, leaving Yerin in the uncomfortable silence.

"Sorry, I'm a little possessive towards the things I like."

"T-that's totally normal, I understand."

SinB seemed to frown at Yerin's response but brushed it off.

"You don't quite understand at all. Lean closer."

Yerin, wondering if there was a secret to tell, listened to SinB's demand.

"Closer."

She was almost out of her seat because of the table stuck between them, she almost backed down when she felt something on her cheek. SinB sat down smugly as Yerin was just frozen.

"I told you, I'm possessive over the things I like. See you around, Yerin unnie."

SinB slipped a piece of paper into Yerin's jacket pocket and tapped her on the cheek as she left. Yerin finally slumped down in her seat finally processing what happened. SinB had kissed her on the cheek. Oh my god she had gotten a kiss on the cheek. The barrier between admiration and romantic affection was super thin to Yerin at that moment, as a good fan, she wasn't supposed to want her idol so licentiously, but also, SinB was just too hot! And alluring?! At the same time! How could she resist all the thoughts running through her brain?

Checking her pocket, Yerin found that it was her phone number, and a small message.

[Send me a text when you've added me to your contact list, babe.]

Possessive, she truly was.

=======================

yes, that (yerin side) means there will be a (sinb side)

-_- eswa....this was supposed to update when you asked for it...instead you even go out to bring me other people's requests too....what am I to do with you spoiled unnie...and yet I still listen....haaaaaaaaa...

you know I had to delay that wonb story to write this yea? so be nice and write me a comment >:D