Cliche?

Moments with Her

“We’re going to meet at the train station, exit three at 2pm okay? Got that?”

“It’s a date!”

SinB blushed for a brief moment as if it made her excited that Yerin called it a date.

“Y-yea a-and! You have to dress nice! Because it’s a nice cafe I’m taking you to, but don’t get too fancy.”

“So should I just be myself?”

Flustered by Yerin leaning onto her, she just mumbled an answer.

“Do whatever you want.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin giggled to herself as she waited for SinB, she knew the younger liked her, for quite a long time now. It was cute watching her stumble on her words trying to get closer to her, too bad Yerin was already head over heels for her.

“Hey there, I saw you a little ways away and thought you were pretty. So, hey beautiful, would you like to go with me somewhere?”

Yerin glared at him, this was her practice first date with SinB since, the younger didn’t say it was a date but it IS a DATE.

“I’m actually waiting for someone.”

“Oh really? Why don’t we go play all together huh?”

Suddenly feeling arms around her waist pulling her into a hug, Yerin blushed as she realized that she was too late in sending the boy away, SinB was here. And she looked hot being all possessive.

“Damn, your friends pretty too!”

“Ahem, she’s MY girlfriend, so BACK THE OFF!”

Pulling Yerin away to the train platform, SinB puffed a breath muttering under her breath.

“Stupid stupid stupid!”

“SinB?”

“Yerin unnie I’m sorry! If only I wasn’t running late after my mom made me give a cake to my neighbors you wouldn’t have had to bother with him.”

Yerin chuckled and pulled SinB to look up from the ground.

“Hey, its fine. We’re okay now right?”

SinB just nodded her head, her cheeks dusted light pink under Yerin’s touch.

“By the way, when did I become your girlfriend?”