scents

Moments with Her

Yerin stretched as she wandered through the dorm, it was 3am and they were getting up and getting ready for an early shoot. Whining as she popped a few of her backbones, Yerin sighed in relief. Scratching at her neck, she stepped into the kitchen before getting greeted by the sudden and loud whirr of their blender. Umji was making a morning juice.

"Morning Yewon ah."

"Morning unnie."

Taking a seat and flinching as the blades of the blender got caught on something frozen, she peacefully waited her turn to use the kitchen, even though all she needed to do was grab a juice packet from the fridge. Timing it exactly right, Yerin stepped up from her seat and reached the fridge as another hand landed underneath her.

"Come here often?"

SinB rolled her eyes but gave her a smile, she tugged open the fridge and grabbed Yerin's juice packet for her.

"I live here, where'd you come from?"

"Oh? I live here too, you smell nice today. New perfume?"

"Why, how'd you know?"

Umji just shook her head as Yerin and SinB bantered. How they were this energetic at this hour, she had no clue, but it was a great mood booster. Their giggles died down and Yerin on her juice packet, leaning on the counter next to SinB who was eating a banana standing at the sink.

"When'd you get this one?"

"Hm?"

"The perfume."

"Ah, last weekend, I went with Yewon to the mall remember?"

Yerin hummed and nodded.

"Take me there next time, I like it a lot."

"Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm tirrrrrrred!"

"Yerin unnie, it's only been I don't know ten hours since you've been awake?"

Yerin pouted and clung to SinB's back, dragging her down slowly.

"Hm? Did you change your perfume?"

"No?"

Yerin hummed and successfully tugged SinB down far enough to drop safely on the mat they laid out on the floor. As the others took turns with the camera, Yerin wrapped herself around SinB like a koala while SinB stayed still, keeping her eyes on her phone screen and occasionally calling Angkko.

Feeling slightly neglected, Yerin puffed her cheeks for a little bit, squishing against SinB's bare shoulder and rubbing her cheek on SinB's soft skin. No, SinB's perfume was definitely different, it smelled much more sweeter to her now than it did in the morning. Did she reapply? Or was her nose not working in the early morning? Kiss attacking SinB's cheek, Yerin giggled as she saw the red lipstick print on SinB's cheek and laughed harder when their makeup artist silently handed SinB a wipe. Still, SinB didn't pull from her grip, onlly grumbling slightly that she had to get her makeup redone on her cheek.

"SinB yah~!"

"Wae? You're right next to me, why are you calling me?"

Yerin grinned and kissed SinB's shoulder next, making her sigh but she left that mark there for now.

"I really think that your perfume smells nice."

"Really? You still smell it?"

SinB smelled herself, but to her, it seemed a little faded.

"I didn't reapply or anything, unnie has a good nose."

"Eh? It definitely smells sweeter than this morning."

Yerin scratched her head in slight confusion, but her name was called and she reluctantly removed herself from SinB's back and went to stand in front of the camera, the makeup artists styling her hair quickly and touching up what makeup she smudged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin shivered as the cold wind blew, still, they were going to go home soon. Just a little longer in the cold, just a little longer in these tight clothes, just a little longer until home sweet home. Feeling a jacket wrap around her, Yerin turned to see who, but their arms hugged her in place, keeping her from turning enough to see.

"Who is it?"

Not receiving a response, Yerin grinned and reached her hands backwards, grabbing a familiar bottom.

"Hey!"

"It's SinB! Hehe!"

Even though SinB had been surprised by the touch and on the inappropriate area, she didn't move away from Yerin.

"Take your hands off, or I will step away."

"Sorry, sorry. Stay with me, I'm cold."

"I know."

SinB tucked her chin on Yerin's shoulder, letting the taller lean her cheek on her head.

"Thanks Eunbi ah."

"No problem."

"You smell nice."

"You've been saying that all day. Hasn't the smell faded at all for you?"

Yerin hummed.

"No? I still smell a slight sweetness on you, I could just kiss you, out of curiousity you know?"

SinB blushed but her position prevented Yerin from seeing it.

"How would a kiss cure that kind of curiosity?"

"I'm just curious to the taste."

"Wh-what?"

"You're a sweet person Eunbi ah."

"That's not true."

"But it is."

Yerin moved enough to turn around and wrap her arms around SinB's shoulders, holding her in place to look each other in the eyes.

"You're the sweetest person I know, even if you won't admit it."

"Fine, but that has nothing to do with the perfume."

Yerin's eye smiles made SinB's heart skip a beat.

"I think it reflects your true personality!"

Kissing SinB's cheek, Yerin snuggled her face into SinB's shoulder, trying to get as much of SinB's warmth as possible.

"Geez."

"Hm?"

"Do it right."

When Yerin pulled back to give SinB a questioning look, SinB leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to her lips. Yerin kissed back just as softly, smiling through the kiss.

"We're outside dummy."

"There's no one around."

Kissing Yerin's cheek a last time, SinB turned Yerin around again.

"Aw, you don't want me to see you blushing? Sweetie~"

"No, I'm thinking you won't stop."

More like myself, but she doesn't need to know that.

=========================

Yay! courtesy of @justgfriend for askin on twitter! ya know, esra unnie was happy that other people were requesting