wanhundreddddddddd

Moments with Her

SinB struggled as she half carried Yerin on her back, the older's arm slung sloppily over her shoulders as SinB's hip did it's best to prop Yerin upright as she unlocked the door to Yerin's dorm. The girls were having a company dinner, to a company party, to a company drinking party, and some of them went on to second rounds. Yerin however, had to drop out because she couldn't walk without support anymore. She had already kissed a fridge, tripped over nothing and started to bark at a chair in the karaoke room as SinB was only just a little tipsy. Sighing as she hefted Yerin through the doorway, SinB didn't know whether to be thankful that Yerin became a sleepy drunk after the first hour of barking.

"At least you aren't drawing unwanted attention."

Yerin mumbled something into SinB's shoulder as SinB tugged off Yerin's shoes before moving to carry her into her room. Yerin had lost a lot of weight, and SinB had been gaining a little bit more muscle weight, allowing her to finally carry her princess as one. Setting Yerin on the pillows softly, SinB brushed Yerin's bangs aside, just the way Yerin always did once she got home. Yerin would always say that she was going to go no bangs soon, when her bangs no longer made her look younger, but really, SinB thought that she looked beautiful either way. The way her bangs made her look as playful as she really was, how her forehead was just as beautiful as every part of her existence.

Standing up to leave for her dorm, SinB rubbed her face a little to clear up her mind, wouldn't want to walk headfirst into a doorway after all. Stretching a little, SinB then patted Yerin's head softly, whispering a 'sweet dreams' before leaving. But a hand caught her sleeve.

"Don't go Eunbi ah."

SinB crouched back down to Yerin's side, gently removing her hand from her sleeve and settling it over her stomach.

"Shhh, just sleep unnie."

"Noooooo, I want Eunbi to stay hereeeeee."

This made SinB smile. The way Yerin was talking, she was barely awake, it was rare that SinB could see such a cute and loopy Yerin as the other would always enforce nap time wherever and whenever.

"I'm not going far, I'm just going to my bed, do you want to drink a cup of water?"

"Mm."

SinB got up to go to the kitchen, but Yerin grabbed her sleeve again.

"I said you couldn't gooooooooooo."

"But you wanted water?"

"I don't need water as much as I need youuuuuu!"

Her whining and arms tiredly swinging a little, SinB just knelt down again, retucking Yerin into her blankets.

"Close your eyes unnie."

"You'll leave me."

"No, I won't. Count to twenty okay?"

Yerin huffed a breath and started to count with SinB's hand over her eyes. SinB quickly and silently dashed outside to grab a bottle of water, cracking it open upon reentry to Yerin's room.

"Eunbi?"

"I brought you water, see?"

"You did leave!"

SinB puffed her cheek a little, wondering how to deal with Yerin in the best way.

"I walked one hallway."

"You left my siiiiiide!"

"I'm sorry, forgive me okay? Drink a little water."

Yerin whined but allowed SinB to sit her up, obediently sipping the water as SinB held up the bottle. Once SinB had Yerin drink enough, she set the bottle aside, pushing Yerin back down on the bed.

"Unnie, I'll only go when you're asleep okay?"

"Andwae! You have to be here even when I'm sleeping."

Yerin clung to SinB's arm desperately, but weakly in her semi awake state. SinB just smiled and petted Yerin's hair.

"I'm just on the other side of this wall."

"That's one wall too far."

"Unnie should have roomed with me instead then."

"I knooooooowwww!!! I totally should've but then managernim wuz like nu you rock paper scissors n sojung unnie wash like juz do ittt so I didn't wiiiiiiiiiiin."

It was endearing how Yerin was trying to convey everything that was on her mind in her state. Her cute slurrs as she tried to spit everything out of her mind as fast as she could, the way she was waving her hand as if SinB would understand better what she was getting at.

"But anyways, I wuv you don't go okay?"

"Unnie, I have to sleep in my own bed, Sojung unnie will get worried when she doesn't see me there when she gets back."

"Heh! Who do you like better then? Me or Sojung unnie?"

"Unnieeeeee, I can't answer that."

"Why not!"

SinB smiled again, letting Yerin's wandering hand hold her cheek and brush her thumb gently.

"Because I love the both of you, but in two different ways."

"Well of coursh, unnie is the bestest unnie."

"See?"

"But you love me?"

"Of course I do."

Yerin pouted, crossing her arms. SinB paused to let Yerin gather her thoughts, slightly missing the warmth of her hand on her cheek.

"Then gimme kiss."

"Unnie you're drun-"

"Gimme kiss."

"You're also half asleep-"

"I said gimme kiss."

SinB sighed but smiled, leaning down and kissing Yerin's forehead.

"Enough?"

"Nope."

SinB giggled and kissed Yerin's cheek.

"Enough?"

"Nope."

Giggling and kissing Yerin all over her face and purposely avoiding her lips, SinB smiled.

"How about now?"

Yerin giggled but shook her head, pointing to her lips.

"Here. Last one, pwomise."

"Okay, you promised."

SinB held Yerin's cheek, kissing her softly. But half asleep Yerin had other plans as she pulled SinB to lay down on her, on SinB's lower lip, drawing a soft moan.

"Un-unnie please don- nnnah!"

"Eunbi can't you sleep here?"

SinB bit her lip as she sat back. She could just send Sowon a text.

"If you promise to behave."

"Promise."

"Just sleeping."

Yerin nodded and SinB sighed. Taking off her jacket and getting under Yerin's covers, SinB let Yerin tug her into a warm hug, wrapping her arm around Yerin's waist as Yerin tucked SinB's head to her chest.

"Good night Eunbi."

"Sweet dreams unnie."

------------------------

Yerin blinked as she woke up, her side was warm so she snuggled closer, getting a soft hum. A soft hum? Yerin opened her eyes again, checking who made that hum.

"SinB?"

Beside her, SinB was sleeping in just a t shirt and underwear, and Yerin had no idea where SinB's pants were. Memories of last night's drinking party came to her, but she didn't remember anything that happened after that.

"Hey SinB?"

"Mm?"

"Sorry for waking you up, did I bother you a lot?"

SinB sat up, sleepily rubbing her eyes.

"Why're you asking?"

"Um, just so I can make sure we don't have a misunderstanding and all."

SinB grinned a little scarily and Yerin swallowed nervously. SinB crawled over Yerin slowly.

"What do you think you did?"

"U-um nothing too extreme I hope?"

SinB laughed and laid down over Yerin, hugging her warmly.

"Nothing happened silly, in the middle of the night you were complaining my pants were too itchy so I just removed them."

"Eh? Oh."

Yerin breathed a sigh of relief.

"And babe?"

"Huh?"

"When you're barely awake, you're really cute."

Yerin blushed as she hugged SinB tighter, perhaps to hide her red cheeks.

"Just what happened last night??"

"I'll just say, you were real talkative. And, I love you."

Feeling even the tips of her ears burning, Yerin snuggled her cheek to SinB's head.

"I love you too."

====================

so, I did want to....do....something hot....but....eswa said nu. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

complain to her instead haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

tmi but the title is supposed to be spelled wrong(cuz drunk yennie) and I don't have a clue what being tipsy is like so I hope you enjoyed my imagination