just cuddles

Moments with Her

Yerin hummed a distracted noise when her apartment door unlocked. She was watching a drama on tv and relaxing. Yuju and Umji were out meeting friends until late so either someone from the other dorm or a manager was here. Still, it was vacation time, so she remained on the couch, fully engrossed in the characters on screen.

"Unnie, move your legs."

Yerin smiled a little, but her eyes still focused on the tv. Judging by the voice, this was SinB, and because it was SinB, that meant she was lonely.

"Are the giraffe and bunny out already?"

"Yeah, they went on a date."

SinB casually moved Yerin's knees apart, settling herself in between easily. Yerin just shuffled to untangle the blanket around her feet to cover SinB as well, letting SinB lay back onto her chest. The main character of the drama on teh tv had just been stabbed in the stomach, making SinB's head shift over Yerin's slight gasp, still SinB didn't mind the silence as much as Yerin thought she would've if she were lonely.

When the ads rolled, Yerin patted SinB's head, the stray tufts into place and jusst smoothing her soft hair.

"You're not being noisy about wanting attention today."

"Well, I don't have to whine about it when there's no one competing with me for it."

"The tv didn't count as a worthy opponent?"

"I went easy on it."

Yerin grinned, feeling SinB toying with her other hand.

"How so?"

"If I wanted you attention that badly, I would've just done this."

SinB sat up, turning around and getting on her knees, she crawled up to Yerin, settling herself over Yerin's lap and pressing her chest up against Yerin's suggestively. Pulling back quickly though, SinB just smiled softly.

"But I figured you wanted to relax and catch some stupid drama."

"They're not stupid if you like them too~"

"I only like them because I like you anyways."

Yerin blushed a little as SinB sat down onto the couch, moving off her lap.

"Either way, as long as I spend time with you, I'm sure I'll like anything."

"Awww, you're being so soft today."

SinB giggled and moved towards the end of the couch.

"Did I earn a cuddle?"

"You deserve more than a cuddle! You always deserve everything in the world."

SinB just shrugged and held out her hand for Yerin to take, easily pulling her up from the couch. Cuddling sessions meant laying on Yerin's bed with Yerin wrapped all around her. SinB liked tucking her head up against Yerin's chest, listening to her every breath and heartbeat.

Snuggling up next to Yerin under the blanket, Yerin could practically hear a purr coming from SinB the way she acted like a cat, snuggling up to warmth in the winter and all, but today wasn't going to be just cuddle SinB day. Nor was it just cuddle Yerin day, where SinB would be propped up a little and let Yerin lay ontop of her.  Today was cuddle both day.

This meant that neither was  the big spoon, nor the small spoon. Just arms wrapped around each other, legs tangled and sometimes a bit of cheek squishing on Yerin's part when she found SinB to be just too cute!

"Unnie?"

"Mm?"

"I'm sleepy."

"Then sleep."

SinB shifted a little, laying her cheek on Yerin's shoulder.

"Will you give me a sweet dream kiss?"

"Of course."

Yerin gently kissed SinB's temple, SinB's eyes already fluttering to a close as a soft sigh of a yawn escaped her.

"Unnie feels safe."

"You too baby."

SinB whined a little, "Don't baby me, it's cuddle together day."

"Then you baby me too, silly."

Yerin giggled as SinB pressed a sloppy kiss to her cheek, she was really just about there to falling right asleep. Rubbing her cheek to SinB's forehead, Yerin hummed softly, her own sleepiness gaining on her conciousness.

===============

ayy! I did get that hundred on my dictation!