the who watches my heart second half

Moments with Her

legit, i didn't even remember this one. aye. NO MORE SEQUELS TO THIS PLEASE is the one comment I never get huff

===================

Yerin amusedly watched as SinB wandered the shopping mall, drifting from either side of the walkway, looking in the windows of most stores. SinB's parents had asked her to help them take SinB out for a sort of relaxing tour. And with the way that she had a vacation coming up, along with SinB's parents offering to pay her to take SinB on a trip, she kinda wasn't allowed to refuse. Not when her director said, "oh absolutely! I'll even give her a few more days!"

Something about the Hwang's giving them the most support and all that made them special and well, she couldn't reject her superior. Though Sowon did grumble, since then her work was then dumped on her. Yerin did promise to help her once she had time.

"Yerin unnie! Where're you going?"

Yerin turned around, not noticing that she had aimlessly walked forwards until she had passed SinB. Walking back to her former patient, she just reacahed out to hold SinB's wrist, randomly checking her heartrate. Although she had reported that there was nothing wrong with SinB to the hospital, shse was still rather intrigued with how SinB's heartrate shot straight up when she was around her. After all, Yerin didn't do much with SinB, and yet, SinB was so attached to her. Not to say that she wasn't familiar with how love worked. Yerin definitely felt it before. Totally.

"I was just walking; anyways, your heartrate is fast again. All you did was walk, do I need to prescribe something?"

SinB mumbled something that Yerin didn't catch, but when prompted again, SinB remained quiet.

"It's nothing, we're on vacation but your head's in the clouds. Bring it back down."

"Can't help it. I've been in the hospital for so long that I can't remember how to relax."

SinB frowned and pulled Yerin to follow, leading the way out the mall, she slipped her hand down Yerin's arm to catch her hand.

"Then let's just go for a walk."

"Sure."

She had to obey everything SinB wanted anyways, her director would get mad if she didn't. Chuckling to herself a bit, Yerin found SinB's stare.

"Why're you staring?"

"Um, nothing."

SinB looked away and Yerin's phone alerted her of SinB's heartrate. Raising an eyebrow, she turned the alarm off. Looking beside her, Yerin watched with a slightly perplexed expression as SinB avoided her gaze to hide her blush.

"I really don't understand your infatuation with me."

"I already said it wasn't an infatuation!"

SinB whined and let go of Yerin's hand, who looked down at her own hand.

"Even I don't understand it sometimes alright?"

Her arms were crossed and Yerin couldn't help but think of her as cute.

"Just hearing your voice makes my heart skip a beat."

Yerin held her chin as she thought, SinB was walking off the sidewalk onto some beach sand. When would SinB had become so attached to her voice?  Was she scary? But that wasn't true, since then SinB wouldn't be actively trying to glue herself to Yerin's side at every visit after that last time.

"Just what did you do to me doctor?"

"I didn't do any-"

SinB raised an eyebrow as Yerin paused and grinned before laughing to herself.

"Yerin unnie?"

"Hahaha! Oh my god! This is like next level brainwashing!"

SinB watched unnerved as Yerin's uncontrollable laughing continued for a little while.

"You, haha, you have no clue what happened because you were asleep. But, I, was instructed to read to you every single day."

Yerin gently rested her hand on SinB's head.

"Every single day, I ended with saying that I hoped you'd wake up healthy."

The blush that spread on SinB's cheeks had Yerin smiliing warmly.

"Sorry about that, I didn't mean to literally invade your mind."

"Wha- then you should take responsibility!"

Yerin grinned as SinB got a little angrier with her.

"Responsibility for what?"

"For making me love you this much!"

SinB grabbed Yerin's hand and pulled it down to her chest, letting Yerin feel the heartbeat directly, yeap, definitely out of the regular range for a youth.

"I guess so."

"You're so mean! 'I guess so?' this is a crime!"

"A crime?"

"You've brainwashed and stolen my heart!"

Yerin chuckled.

"Aren't I just in charge of looking at you?"

"That too."

Yerin didn't know whether it was a good idea to continue this way when her own heart barely budged, but being with SinB was a lot of fun anyways.

"As equal exchange, why don't you try to take it back?"

SinB gave her an intense glare.

"I won't take it back. Because I'll only take your heart."

"What are you a vampire?"

There was a dejected sigh, but SinB didn't seem to discouraged.

"Then a vampire I shall be. You're mine okay? That's what happens when you mess with me."

"It wasn't my fault though?"

Still, Yerin threw her arm over SInB's shoulders, leading her away from the sand and back towards their accomodations.

"I give you this vacation to try your best."

SinB brightened up immediately, wrapping her arms around Yerin's waist.

"You're serious!? For real?"

"Serious, first I should teach you to properly count heartrate."

"Huh?"

"You have to make mine skip in order to succeed, is that not right?"

SinB growled but agreed to Yerin's terms.

"Just you wait and see!"

Popping up just a bit and kissing Yerin's cheek, SinB grinned and ran ahead of Yerin. Yerin was momentarily stunned before she shook her head.

"I've already lost haven't I?"

========================

THERE!