just caring

Moments with Her

Where SinB has trouble falling asleep at a hotel in Japan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SinB yah, you sleeping?"

"Yerin unnie shhh, Yewon just fell asleep."

The six girls shared a large two roomed hotel room, Sowon Eunha Yuju in the one with one king sized bed, and Yerin SinB Umji in the room with two twin sized beds. It wasn't that they couldn't afford a bigger room, it was because this was what the show that invited them provided. A miscommunication on how many people they were. But, they didn't mind, sleeping together wasn't a problem, being as close to each other as they were.

They had played rock paper scissors, Yerin won although it wasn't her intention to, she wanted cuddles but accidentally came out as winner of one of the twin beds, then Sowon Eunha and Yuju all beat SinB and Umji, leaving the two maknaes to sleep together.

Making a face at SinB's cold response despite not looking at each other, Yerin whined for a little while, rolling back and forth under her blanket.

"I wanted to cuddle!"

"Unnie! Shhhh!"

They froze as Umji turned around in her sleep, mumbling about eating white peaches. Seeing as Umji remained asleep, SinB let a breath of relief before glaring in Yerin's direction.

"Geez unnie."

Even without seeing Yerin, SinB could tell she was pouting. Shuffling in her spot for a little while, she checked that the blanket wasn't tangle on her anywhere before scooting out of the bed slowly.

"SinB?"

"Shhhh."

Slipping out of her bed successfully without waking Umji, SinB patted Yerin's back, silently asking her to scoot over.

"Thanks Eunbi ah."

"Whatever."

SinB lay, her back facing Yerin. The older just smiled and moved her arms around SinB's waist, pulling her closer, so her chest was pressed against SinB's back warmly.

"Sweet dreams Eunbi."

"Y-yea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh? Why is SinB sleeping over there?"

Umji had woken up slightly colder and alone. Looking over at the other bed, she saw where her roommate ended up. Smiling, she took a picture before waking them up.

SinB had turned around in her sleep, curled up in Yerin's embrace, Yerin's cheek pressed against SinB's forehead.

"Well, I guess they can sleep for a little longer. Were you lonely Yewon ah?"

Umji looked up at the sound of Sowon's voice, a bright smile appearing.

"Just a little, what are you going to do about it?"

"Come here, you."

Eagerly moving into Sowon's hug, they left the room.

=================

a little bit of sinrin and even less leamak, hows that for soft?