last, first

Moments with Her

SinB yawned as she rubbed her cheeks, it was late and their schedules had finally finished.  Unlucky but lucky for them, they were renting rooms at a hotel near their last schedule because it was late and they were going to have early schedules the next morning, the staff were worried they would be pushing themselves too hard if they had decided to take the drive home.

"Alright, here are six cards to three rooms. Let's just leave it to luck tonight."

"But Sowon unnie, you're sick, just let me take care of you."

Sowon just looked over Eunha with a dead like stare, she didn't even have the energy to refute her.

"Just take the card. We'll see."

"Besides Eunha unnie, you're not the only one worried about Sowon unnie."

Umji clung to Sowon's arm as she pulled her card first, ignoring Eunha's whines about having first choice. SinB jusst sighed and waited to take her card last, she had no energy to be arguing. Besides, Sowon wouldn't get any better faster when they were just standing there.

She took a glance at Yerin who was already holding her card as SinB reached for the second last one in Sowon's hand, the leader just tiredly checking the room number and trudging her way there. Her sore throat had caused her some issues with her voice and didn't really mess with anything else, however, dealing with lose of a voice as a singer was mentally draining as such a voice was used so often and so commandingly. It was understandable if she got cranky at them easily.

"It looks like we're roommates."

"Hm."

"Just like in Europe before."

SinB stopped in her thoughts as they were interuppted by her memories of their trip together during the time when Umji was sick and Eunha's "so sad" started to trend like crazy.

"You know, today during the fansign, they did ask me about our moving."

"Did they ask you about roommates and such?"

"Mm, you probably saw it since it was the one where your page and mine were next to each other, the one asking who I would have as a roommate next time?"

"Yeah, you picked me, just for my cleanliness. Such a dorky answer, why don't you just say because you love me the most hm?"

"Well."

This was unexpected for Yerin, she had expected a rather curt and cold ignoring of her flirtatious remarks, even Eunha had written her as a ert on her form on Weekly Idol.

"I can't be too honest all the time right?"

This caused Yerin to blush, imagine SinB saying the big three words, honestly and with no spite or effort. A carefree expression of her affections. She tapped her card against the reader as SinB smiled uncharacteristically at her.

"That's the wrong door, clumsy."

SinB held open the door to their proper room as Yerin embarrassedly rushed inside, proclaiming that she was taking a shower first. Letting her unnie do as she pleased, SinB stepped into their room, making sure to lock the door with all the provided security on the door, flipping the lock, pulling the door chain and pressing the do not disturb light. One could never be too careful.

Turning to the inside of the room, SinB blinked a few times to make sure it wasn'ther tiredness that made two beds blend into one. Rubbing the bridge of her nose, she just messaged their manager to make sure that they weren't charged wrong and given the wrong room. Confirming that they had gotten a single room, because the hotel was still cleaning the doubles, and had no other options at the moment, it seemed that SinB's luckiness had run out when she had taken the last card as the other two rooms the other girls were in were the last two doubles. Meaning, the room next door that Yerin had mistakenly tried to enter was their manager's room.

"Well, sleeping together isn't bad right Bi?"

SinB blinked as Yerin sat down next to her on the bed, clad only in a bathrobe. They hadn't been prepared for this so they technically could only change back into the clothes that they came here in. Blinking a few more times as she checked the time, SinB could only give a little sigh as she had apparently spaced out long enough for Yerin to be out of the shower and already done blowing it dry.

"I'm seriously that tired today? What a shame."

"Why? You were thinking of doing something tonight?"

SinB looked at Yerin who was crawling away from her on the bed, giving her a good look at her behind.

"Or doing someone?"

SinB could only copy Yerin's smirk as hse shook her head, getting up to go take her shower.

"Nothing of the sort, I always hate it when I waste time, you know that."

"Of course I do, just because we're living apart now doesn't mean I forget eveything I've learned about you in the last five years."

SinB's smirk softened to a smile.

"Will you stay up to dry my hair?"

"Hmmm if you give me a kiss."

SinB quickly stepped back over, kissing Yerin's cheek before jogging to the bathroom.

"It's a promise!"

And promptly shut the door. Yerin could only chuckle and breathe a happy sigh as she flopped down on the full sized bed. A full sized bed was designed for two people to sleep in, in fact, with how skinny SinB was now, they could probably fit four people into this bed. She swung her arms out to reach as far as she could to either side of the bed.

"Hm, if SinB wanted to sleep apart, it's totally doable."

There was enough space for SinB and Yerin to sleep comfortably on each side of the bed without touching, but what was the fun in that? Besides, Yerin couldn't sleep without hugging something, at dorm it was a pillow when she had roomed with Sowon, now that she had her own room, she could hug a stuffed animal without feeling pressured, even if Sowon told her that it didn't matter.

Hearing the water stop and the sound of SInB roughly rubbing the water out of her long hair, Yerin smiled and sat up, ready for SinB's call to help her dry her hair. It wasn't that SinB couldn't do it herself, or even that her shoulder was hurting so she wanted help, but rather, Yerin did it so much better and faster that she can't help but let Yerin spoil her. And Yerin does spoil her.

"Unnie come in."

"Alright."

Opening hte door and letting the steam from their showers out, Yerin took the hair dryer from SinB's hands and swithced it on, her fingers easily finding their way through SinB's wet hair. Sometimes, SinB wondered what Yerin's hands could do, the way they went through her long hair without getting caught on any knots, as if there were none in the first place, even though there were many many issues with her hair after being bleached to this color. Brittle, easily knotting, very thin, all these things seemed to disappear whenever it was Yerin handling her hair. SinB closed her eyes as she let her soothing touch lull her into a light daze. Yerin smiled when she saw SinB relax.

"Do you want to cuddle tonight? Or are you feeling too hot?"

"Hm?"

The sound of the hair dryer was always louder to the person whose hair was being dried, so Yerin shook her head and went back to work, saving her question for later. Finishing up when her hands no longer came up moist from ruffling SinB's hair, she patted her shoulders to move her out of the way.

"I was just asking if you wanted to cuddle, unless you're feeling hot tonight."

"Ah, cuddling is fine."

"You sure?"

"Mm. You know how a sick person feels a hundred percent more lonely?"

"Are you feeling unwell?"

"No! No, I just kind of feel as though I was sick, even though its just Sowon unnie. she's just so important to us all."

"I get you, we're all an extension of each other now aren't we?"

SinB nodded her head, tucking herself in as Yerin stood holding the covers for a second. She seemed to be thinking of something to say.

"Well, but you and I are a little special."

SinB smiled as Yerin finally got under the covers.

"Yeah, me and you are a little special."

SinB snuggled closer as Yerin opened her arms for her.

"Girlfriends in Gfriend."

"I mean, we aren't really-"

"But we are."

SinB smiled.

"Yeah."

She stared at Yerin for a while, just looking up at her girlfriend who held her so close and so warmly. The curtains in this hotel were heavy enough for SinB to not worry about the sunlight peeking through in the early morning, but the darkness could never cover Yerin's brilliance in her eyes. Even in the darkness, SinB could tell where every single one of Yerin's beauty marks were, exactly where her kissable lips were, and most importantly, where her heart was.

Closing her eyes, she touched her forehead to Yerin's collarbone as Yerin breathed quietly, her teeth clacking together a few times indicating her sleep.

"Good night."

"mmnight eunbi."

SinB smiled gently, if felt great, to be the last person Yerin saw before she went to sleep, and it was great to see Yerin as the last person before she fell asleep.  She looked forwards to waking up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey."

SinB wrinkled her nose as she felt a light touch on her cheek.

"Hey babe."

"Haha, what's with that response? Open your eyes."

"Why do I need to?"

"Come on, look at your wife."

SinB playfully opened one eye, taking in Yerin's morning beauty, the curtains over the windows slightly drawn open, indicating that Yerin had gotten up already. she rubbed her eyes before hugging Yerin back into bed.

"It's a great morning."

"How can you tell? You've barely even moved."

"It's great because you're here."

"Cheesy."

"What, does not seeing your wife first thing in the morning make you feel happy?"

"Cheeeeeesy."

Being the first person you see in the morning when you first open your eyes, being the last person you see before you close them. You're all I ever need.

======================

y'know, when I have spare time and reread what I write, I sometimes have a 'wait, I wrote that???' moment, sometimes they make me cringe, and sometimes they make me proud

say, which theme is your favorite in here? :)