Can you stop ogling me in public?

Moments with Her

Sometimes, when Yerin does something in a public place, SinB doesn’t mind for the most part, its her way of showing affection.

Such as a lipstick stain on her cheek as she boards their car for their next schedule, a loving tap on the bottom as she walks by.

Sometimes, SinB knows it’s inappropriate, but she doesn’t have the energy to care much anyways.

Such as Yerin actually groping her , during a radio show, the camera filming behind them forgotten. She had seen huge amounts of tweets about something, only to find that clip of Yerin’s bad hands just grabbing her.

Yerin got scolded that day.

”But you would be okay with it if there wasn’t a camera?”

SinB just pinched Yerin’s thigh again with a huff and walked away, ignoring the extra tap on her bottom as Yerin giggled.

”Could you just behave better when we’re outside? You’re lucky that Sojung unnie let me scold you this time.”

Sometimes, Yerin does something, and SinB just wants to amuse her, and maybe the fans too.

”Ooooh Hwang Eunbi~”

Looking down, she checked exactly where Yerin was looking, ah, her legs. Today, she wore heels, really y looking ones, but still confortable enough for her to walk in, as a group, they had been slowly working their way up to stillettos.

Seeing Yerin still staring at her legs, SinB smirked and posed just for her.

”Hahaha!”

Immediately stopping as she needed to continue making her way forwards, SinB laughed as it seemed so out of character for herself, also because Yerin started laughing too. You can’t just hear her angelic laughter and not feel just as happy or ever more enough to laugh with her.

”Yah Eunbi yah, you looked cook back there.”

”Thanks, I worked hard on it.”

”Oho~ you were working on it? What for?”

”Who else looks at me the way you do? Tell me, I’ll just reject them all.”

Seductively, SinB smirked and caressed Yerin’s cheek, rubbing her thumb through the now makeupless skin.

”I-I-“

”Shhh.”

And Yerin loved it most when SinB played along.