please hold

Moments with Her

ESWA HAS REQUESTED SOMETHING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER! REJOICE!

ya know the thing she asked for was a little angsty in concept, so be warned

(cuz I :P)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB was snacking on some green grapes as she watched the tv, some random drama was on, specifically comedy because it often made her laugh even when it wasn't funny. Popping another and holding it in her cheek as she smiled, completely absorbed into the drama, she turned to her side naturally.

"Yerin un-"

Her smile dropped as she sadly chewed her grape. Right, new dorm, new rooms, new roommates. She turned back to the tv, muttering to herself.

"She would've liked that part too. Should I call her?"

She tapped on her phone, her finger hovering over Yerin's name. Putting her phone down, she ate another grape, refocusing on the tv. Maybe it was just her, but it didn't seem as funny as it used to be.

"SinB? You want to go out and eat?"

SinB looked up, noticing that the drama had ended and she had at some point started to stare into space. Looking beside her and grabbing her half eaten bowl of grapes, she put it in the fridge and went to change clothes.

"Ah, if you're faster than Eunha at changing could you get the others too? Tell Yennie for me, I have to answer a call."

SinB nodded, she didn't show it outwardly, but she felt a little happy to be told to call Yerin, she had an excuse to bother her at last! She immediately called Yerin even though she hadn't changed her clothes yet. Yerin picked up on the first ring, making SinB even more excited.

"Whatsup?"

"Yerin unnie, Sowon unnie asks if you guys want to eat together, though she told me to tell you with a you have no choice com eat with me kind of tone."

SinB smiled as she heard Yerin's little laugh.

"Sure, I'll tell the other two to change, remember to dress warm okay? It's breezy at night."

The call ended and SinB's smile still remained. Time to get her jacket.

"Hm? Hwangbi you're not changing?"

"Naw, these are comfortable enough, just going to grab a jacket. Yerin unnie said that she's getting the other two to change, so you still have time."

Eunha hummed and sat down on the couch, noticing that the tv was still on even though SinB had left for her room. Busily tucking her long sleeves properly into the sleeves of her jacket, SinB exited her room, hearing Eunha bursting out in laughter, a marathon of the comedy drama she was watching had started. She sat in the kitchen chair as she stared at Eunha laughing. Was it that funny? Well, she supposed it was funnier when watching it with other...people. SinB rubbed her eyes and put on a smile, Sowon exited her room saying her goodbyes to whoever called her.

"You guys ready?"

"Yea."/ "Yeah!"

Sowon marched to the door as Eunha turned off the tv, SinB followed behind her.

"So, my Eunbis, what do you two want to eat today?"

Sowon smiled and ruffled SinB's hair as SinB waited for Eunha to put on her boots.

"You're being weird unnie."

"Weird? Well I'm feeling a little weird too, it's odd that our dorm is this quiet."

SinB hummed leaning down to reach her favorite sneakers, slipping htem on as Sowon adjusted Eunha's bag strap on her shoulder.

"I kinda miss it."

"The loudness? Or the people?"

SinB sighed.

"Maybe both."

Sowon just nodded and patted SinB's head.

"Well, we're just next door to each other."

As she said that, Sowon had pushed open the door, revealing Yuju who was standing there with a bright smile, she waved shiyly as if they were new neighbors. Which they technically were, but still, being weird was her job, it made SinB smile.

"Hey, twoeunbi, Sowon unnie. Where are we going to eat?"

"I haven't picked a place yet, but anyone craving jjajjangmyeon?"

Umji raised her hand, high fiving Sowon. SinB couldn't help but notice that Yerin wasn't there.

"Where's Yerin unnie?"

"Hm? She was just behind me."

Umji turned back into their dorm, pulling open the door just enough to poke her head in.

"She'll be out in a sec."

SinB nodded and folded her hands as they started to walk towards the elevator, Yerin came dashing and crashed into Sowon's back on purpose, giving her a tight hug and a whine about being the oldest in her dorm.

"It's so hard! I'm so lonely without you in my room!"

SinB bit her lip as Sowon lightly fended off Yerin's kissy attacks, only giving in when Yerin had finally printed her lips on the back of her hand.

"Jeez, there's someone else you should be showering your affections on."

The moment Yerin left Sowon's side, Yuju went up to their leader. SinB held a small smile as Yerin systematically went straight for Eunha's cheek. She missed this. The noisiness in their small elevator, the struggling of accepting affections from their kissy monster, even if Yerin wasn't you know, attached to her side, just being nearby felt enough like home was really home.

"Hey Hwang Eunbi."

Was it her turn already? SinB silently linked her arm with Yerin's leading the way out of the elevator as the girls chatted with each other as if they hadn't seen each other for days, but the two fo them remained a little quiet.

"Hey."

"Did you miss me?"

SinB ignored the question as usual, only slightly startled by a different response as she was tugged backwards as Sowon, Eunha, Yuju and Umji crossed the street and Yerin held her back, separating them from the pack. Sowon noticed but ushered the girls forwards, saying that staying in the cold could be bad and that Yerin knew where they were going.

Her phone dinged in her pocket, most likely the address of the chinese restaurant they were going to from Sowon. SinB looked at Yerin who looked down at the floor, her hand gripped on SinB's arm, just slightly tight enough for her to feel a certain pressure.

"I missed you, you know."

SinB blamed the heating of her cheeks on the cold breeze that blew in the cool night, only her nose wasn't as pink as her cheeks.

"It's too quiet without you."

Each additional admission from Yerin towards the silent SinB seemed to caused SinB to heat up more and more. Perhaps Yerin was trying to make her reach a boiling point.

"Even when Yewon was eating the grapes you can't eat, all I could think of was you."

SinB quietly tugged them over to the park bench. Hopefully Sowon would cover for them a little longer, maybe she should give her something useless to appease her anger when they arrived late.

"You don't, miss me?"

SinB bit her lip, her jacket getting unbearably hot.

"I- I was watching the drama on the tv, you know...the one where we watched together and was really funny."

Yerin seemed annoyed.

"What about it? Did you have fun watching it today?

Her words seemed a little sharp, did she think SinB was changing the topic? SinB smiled.

"No, I was watching it, and I accidentally started to talk to you, as if you were right there next to me."

"Are you feeling alright? Hallucinations are serious Bi."

"Listen to me. I wasn't hallucinating. Seriously. I was just missing you too much maybe."

She scratched her cheek a little, her eyes looking everywhere but at Yerin.

"And well, when I turned back to the tv, I guess it wasn't as funny anymore. Cuz, you weren't there."

She dared a peek at Yerin's face, finding her wide eyed in astonishment. Was she that surprised to know that she was missed? SinB flushed as she realized that she didn't usually say these kinds of things to anyone, much less Yerin.

"It was, I don't know, a little empty without you there."

Yerin finally smiled and kissed SinB's cheek, proudly stamping her with her lipstick print.

"Next time we move, you're going with me."

"Sure."

"It's a promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During weekly idol filming:

"Which one do you want to buy SinB?"

SinB looked at the board, she could only afford the 400k european style building that she had picked before, not enought o buy Sowon's luxury house. Yerin was next to her, hugging her arm as she was flirting as she usually did to hook people to go eat with her.

"SinB yah, live with me here, hm? Please?"

SinB nodded immediately, not noticing the quickness of her response.

"I'll get the 400k building."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even if it was just a toy tent, she smiled as she watched Yerin skipping ahead of her in their midnight walk in the park.

"Hwang Eunbi said she'd live with me!"

"I did promise you, that if we moved again, I'd come live with you."

Yerin grinned, happily spinning along the cement path.

"Woohoo! Married life!"

SinB choked and coughed into her hand as Yerin came back to her, a bright smile on her lips.

"What did you say?"

"Married life? Does it bother you SinB yah? You don't want to get married to me?"

SinB started to laugh as Yerin watched with a confused smile.

"Aren't you skipping a few too many steps? Hahaha! This unnie really!"

Yerin pouted and slumped herself into the park bench, leaving SinB laughing on the path. Walking over and wiping the tears in her eyes away SinB grinned as she stepped closer, oddly brave. She cupped Yerin's cheeks as the older looked up at her, still pouting.

"Silly unnie."

SinB leaned down, giving a quick kiss.

"Of course I would marry you."

Yerin grinned and pulled SinB into her lap.

"Just for future reference, I want a tuxedo."

"Eh? I wanted the tuxedo."

"Nope! You're wearing a dress!"

"But I want to see you in a dress too!"

Yerin laughed and hugged SinB tighter, squishing her cheek to SinB's chest.

"Then we'll both get dresses."

"I want to make Sowon unnie wear a tuxedo though."

"Her long legs are just asking to be used to model nice pants right?"

"Totally."

===================

:D how was itttttttttttttttttttttttttttt HAPPY END HAHAHAHAHA I TRIED