bungie?

Moments with Her

 this is for Eswa to go to bed, because she never sleeps early then complains about her sleeping pattern. hmph. i had no prompt and i just put my hands on the keyboard aye apologies if it's not entertaining :D

====================

"Unnie! Let's go bungee!"

"Nope."

"Please?"

SinB was at it again, her crazy ideas that had certain death for Yerin's heart without fail, yet every time, Yerin said yes whether she wanted to or not.

"SinB ah, you know I cherish you, right?"

"Mm! You totally do!"

"Can't you cherish me more?"

"Don't I already?"

SinB grinned and kissed Yerin's cheek, leaving her flustered and heart beating out of order. It wasn't often SinB did flirt to her with a smile, sometimes with a shy blush, sometimes with an offhanded comment that didn't sound too nice, or too happy almost.

"Y-yeah, but I hate heights remember?"

"You went sky diving, you've bungee jumped before, what's the difference? You've already conquered them before."

"Can't we just go to the N seoul tower instead?"

"Unnie, how many times have we gone there already? We've already bought and locked enough locks to keep us tied together for an eternity."

"SinB, if my heart gives out in the middle of the air, there won't be an eternity."

SinB paused giving Yerin an unamused glare.

"You won't die."

Yerin didn't want to repeat herself so she crossed her arms and walked away. If SinB was going to be stubborn, then she was going to be stubborn too.

"Unnie! Come back."

"No. I'm not going bungee jumping with you."

"Not even just to watch me?"

"Nope."

Yerin could feel it, SinB's pleading eyes boring into her back. SinB would say that she was there only to watch and then she'd have gotten herself trapped.  SinB back hugged her softly, leaning her cheek on Yerin's collarbone.

"Not even just in VR?"

"Nope."

Last time Yerin ate cake in VR, the workers shoved her and that was absolutely the worst. Given, it was their jobs, but still.

"How many times do I have to warn you, that I have acrophobia?"

"Unnie, you went down a huge cave in law of the jungle, you're a strong one."

"Because I was only relying on my arm strength."

"Fine! I'll go alone. I won't eat with you for a week."

"Fine. I'll call Sooyoung."

SinB bit her lip but backed off of Yerin, it wasn't like she was Yerin's girlfriend. Yup, they weren't even girlfriends. Yerin puffed her cheeks and sat on her couch as SinB left the apartment, hearing a knock, she trudged as she went to open it. The girls all knew the passcodes to each other's houses, but courtesy was to knock first in case someone or something was indecent.

"I said I'm not go-"

"Sup Yerin unnie."

"Yuna what in the-"

Yuju just shrugged and held up her hands full of groceries.

"Yewon promised to cook tonight remember?"

"Right."

Yerin felt a pang in her heart as she helped Yuju move everything inside. Should she just go and let her heart literally drop from meters off the ground? No, jumping off a building height was absolutely the worst, especially when she had to choose when to go. Her nerves would never let her off the platform. And! This time wasn't for variety! There was no competition, she didn't need to pretend to be strong, and SinB didn't understand that. Yerin roughly shoved a package of meat into the fridge, making Yuju worried.

"Um, unnie? Did that meat wrong you in any way?"

"H-uh? Oh, nono, I was just thinking of something else."

"O-okay."

Later, Sowon had come over after her work at the office, but mostly to taste her baby omuji's cooking. Which was understandable, because who wouldn't want to eat food made by Umji?  Yerin put out the plates as she counted, Eunha was definitely coming over, SinB...SinB would also come over, since she and Umji were besties. Not that they weren't besties too, Yerin sighed. Being called besties wasn't the greatest, but she was afraid to call it differently. Looking down at herself, Yerin blinked. Pink. Of all colors, why was she wearing pink today? Berating herself mind sentence in her head she paused. Why was she getting angry at herself? SinB was the one who hated pink. She only wore it when it was part of a stage outfit.

"What's wrong with me jinjja!!!!"

Sowon stared at her weirdly and pulled her to sit down.

"Are you stressed Yerin ah?"

"Maybe."

"About SinB?"

"How'd you know?"

"We all know about your 'some' relationship."

Yerin puffed her cheeks, getting mad that no one had told her that they were being so obvious.

"Ah whatever, she doesn't respect my fears! I won't play with her anymore."

"That's not what you'd usually say. Are you feeling alright?"

Sowon checked Yerin's temperature before checking her over as Yerin protested.

"I don't have to do everything that SinB says!"

"But you usually do."

"Do I really?"

Yerin pouted as Sowon nodded.

"I'll really end up bungee jumping with her won't I?"

"She asked you that?"

"Yea...."

Sowon sighed and shook her head, ignoring Yerin's questioning look. But she did catch Sowon's muttering.

"....that's not how you get a girl's heart to tremble."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner, when SinB really had come over to eat with them, the girls had a real grand time having a mini reunion despite being next door to each other, and when it came down to it, SinB had managed to win their rock paper scissors and assigned Eunha to the dishes. Yerin had to clean the table, but that was relatively easy compared to scrubbing the oil off their dirty dishes.

"Unnie."

Yerin looked up. SinB stood by her and seemed to have no intention to sit down.

"Don't ask me to bungee jump."

"I....I won't. Sowon unnie already told me off."

Yerin narrowed her eyes, exactly what was going on.

"Y'see....I heard it was easier to confess when the other party was vulnerable."

"Like duh, why would you ever conf- wait...confess?"

SinB looked away.

"Unnie is weak with heights and I thought maybe if I was you know, reliable to you and you'd be able to do it, then maybe I could confess and be proud of it."

"Oh."

Yerin blinked a few times slowly.

"Wait what? You-....Pabo."

"And so I promised to watch a horror movie with Yuju and Sowon unnie as punishment and all."

"You'd subjugate yourself to a horror movie?"

"Mm."

"Pabo."

SinB whined a little.

"You said that already I get it, you don't like me that way."

"No."

"Huh?"

Yerin grinned and stood up, hugging SinB.

"You're the most squishiest loveable pabo in the world."

"I don't understand you."

But SinB still wrapped her arms around Yerin's waist.

"Don't take me anywhere high and I'll say yes."

"really?"

"Of course."

Yerin kissed SinB's cheek once before kissing her lips.

"Wow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And yet, here Yerin was standing at the edge of the platform, looking down at the ground tens of meters away.

"CURSE YOU HWANG EUNBIIIIIII!"

"HAHAHAH! I LOVE YOU TOO!"

==============

whatever eh also, ch 100 special maybe. just maybe. make a request or something. i dunno. me blank.