catlike girlfriend

Moments with Her

cuddling? cuddling you say? okay :D

======================

SinB is like a cat. She doesn't like it when you pay her too much attention. You tap her bottom too many times and she'll hiss and attack you in return. You kiss her too many times on the cheek and she'll run away. But she doesn't like it when you don't pay her any attention.  When that happens, just like a cat, she'll slink over quietly, sit next to you, and pretend she doesn't mind.

"SinB?"

SinB doesn't respond when I call her name. It's a little warm in the living room, and I don't mind her sticking to close and keeping my side warmer. But if she's sulking, I'd like to fix that.

"Eunbi ah."

She responds by a slight shift of her head, almost like a cat flicking it's ear. Cats don't use noises to communicate, rather everything is communicated through body language, only through fights of intimidation do they make noises. Well, aside from purring, and trying to communicate with humans. I place my hand on her shoulder, pushing lightly to get her to turn towards me, but she doesn't budge.

"Eunbi ah, look at me, are you sulking?"

She doesn't shake off my hand, instead slightly leaning into it. I chuckle and wrap my arms around her shoulders, pulling her close into a backhug of sorts. Before I could koala hug her though, she escapes, leaving me pouting.

"Eunbi ah, where are you going?"

She doesn't respond, tugging her shoes on and leaving the apartment. SinB doesn't have any other schedules today, so she's definitely going to her apartment. Shaking my head, I turn back to the tv, SinB is a grown girl. She'll come back if she needs anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's three in the morning, Yuju and Umji have already left for work and I get to go last. SinB is second last so we are supposed to get up last to get on the same car to the shop, instead of my alarm clock ringing me awake, I wake to the sound of my room door opening.

"Who is it? My alarm hasn't rung yet."

There was no response.

"SinB?"

There's a quiet shuffling I hear and the side of my bed dips in. I automatically lift the side of my blanket and let her in. She snuggles to my side easily. Just like a cat searching for warmth, she tucks her head under the blanket, pressed closely to me.

"Couldn't sleep?"

A muffled hum sounds under the blanket, but I could feel 's vibration against my chest, her cheek was pressed to my collarbone. I look at the time on my phone before wrapping my arm around her back, resting lightly on her.

"We have half an hour unless they cancel our schedule."

SinB shifts a little, her right arm going around my waist. She does love to cuddle a pillow when she sleeps, perhaps I am the replacement. I reach to pat her head, softly brushing her hair. That's also like a cat, rubbing her head, or just softly combing through her silky hair kept her calm. Sometimes when cuddling, she'd nudge her head under my hand.

"You're really catlike you know."

"I know."

"You do?"

"Mm. Now shh, let's sleep more."

"Alright."

I close my eyes again. There's a small movement that moves my hand off her head, I let her do as she pleased, staying still. There's a small touch to the underside of my chin. A kiss. I smile but don't say anything. Sweet dreams Eunbi.

=========================

wew I tried first person pov how was it?