except one 3

Moments with Her

SinB stayed still when Yerin stuck to her side. She stayed still even when Yerin was pushing her shoulder. She stayed still even when Yerin leans so close that she could kiss her.

"Does your heart not race when I do this?"

"Not particularly."

Yerin's pout made SinB stare just a tad bit longer than usual, but it simply passed as a bored look.

"Then I'll just have to keep trying then don't I?"

"Suit yourself."

Yerin grinned, SinB's response wasn't a rejection, Yerin felt as if though SinB might be secretly welcoming these actions, it was totally possible that SinB had been away from such attachments that she could crave them, even if its just an idea. In truth, SinB just wondered whether heart racing was a legitimate thing, having never experienced it before.

"SinB~, respond to me~!"

SinB simply looked over at Yerin with her cold stare as usual, what was it this time? Yerin wrapped her arms around SinB's shoulders, holding her closer. They could've kissed, but even Yerin understood what consent was, even if SinB no longer outright rejected her existence, it wasn't like she had completely agreed to do everything with her. Instead, Yerin leaned her forehead to SinB's gently, her eyes were closed, which made SinB fell the obligation to do the same but she also wanted to admire this shinging star before her. She would never admit it outloud, but she had adored the bright Yerin who had been such a social butterfly, drawing smiles wherever she went, where she, SinB, was a complete idiot who was antisocial as hell.

"SinB ah, does this bother you?"

"Not exactly."

"Do you feel uncomfortable?"

"I wouldn't say that."

SinB's arms remained limp at her sides however, and it discouraged Yerin some, still, SinB wasn't shoving her away. Suddenly, the door to the roof opened and in walked in the only other person who talked to SinB, her classmate named Yewon. Supposedly, they had been at the same school since kindergarten and well, SinB treated her the same as everyone, but Yewon didn't seem to mind.

"Oh, uh...sorry for bothering you."

"You aren't."

Yerin puffed her cheeks but sat back, letting Yewon talk to SinB, though feeling a little jealous that SinB, despite her appearance, seemed to care a lot more about Yewon than the average student.

"I was just bringing a message from the teacher..."

Yerin trailed off from tehir conversation, completely focused on watching SinB's reaction to Yewon. There was no way right? SinB didn't emit the doom and gloom like she usually did, but she wasn't emitting flowers either you know?

Feeling possesive and upset, Yerin wrapped her arms over SinB's shoulders from the back, squishing her cheek to the back of SinB's neck. Yewon quickly said bye and left, but SinB was still standing up.

"What."

"I don't like it."

"You don't like what?"

"I don't like it that you show more emotion when you're with her than me."

"...."

Yerin didn't know about Yewon, and well, assuming that SinB wasn't also kissing another girl because she had never confirmed that actually, she started to panic. SinB hesitantly held Yerin's arm under her chin.

"....I've never been this wanted before."

"Excuse me?"

SinB didn't move, she was talking with such a truthful tone however, that Yerin was fully concentrated. Was she opening up?

"I'm saying I don't know what to do."

"For?"

"This."

"This?"

"You."

"Me?"

Yerin turned SinB around, her face was bored as usual, but her eyes were a little saddened. She avoided Yerin's gaze, staring at the floor.

"I don't know how to respond."

SInB truly didn't understand the ways to interact with another person in such a relationship, one because she had never experienced having a girlfriend or a boyfriend for that matter, but also as a child, whose parents were always out due to work, as a student who didn't learn how to get along with classmates, how was she ever supposed to know what she needed to do in this situation? She didn't watch tv either because she found it just as boring as real life, it was full of propaganda, fake reality, the fakeness of so many things annoyoed her that she quit it outright.

"When I hug you, you should hug back."

"..."

"Well, if you want to hug back."

"I don't know what I want."

She had given up on so many things in her life that she didn't know how to desire anymore. You could suppose her only desire was to be left alone from all the bull around her.

"Then there's just a super tiny voice in you, that you need to work on listening to. Do you have fun doing anything?"

SinB shook her head.

"Then, do you feel bored right now?"

SinB shook her head again.

"Uncomfortable?"

Another no.

"Are you happy?"

"I don't think so."

"But you aren't feeling discomfort in anything?"

"I suppose you could call it neutral."

Yerin hummed but then had an idea, she waved SinB to lean closer. SinB complied wondering what she could want. Warmth surrounded her as Yerin wrapped her in a tight warm hug, her arms twitched in response, but she didn't move them.

"I..."

"Go on, squeeze back."

Grabbing hold of the back of Yerin's sweater, SinB breathed. She breathed as if it was the first time she could taste. Everything about their relationship, the slight irritation that comes when Yerin speaks of other subjects so animatedly, the stupid contradictions that she had to ignore because Yerin would just plow through them with a smile. What exception, what only.

There was just one.

Yerin was the one.

========================

hmmmm slightly off topic but I still found it cute so there