Uh you can't sleep here miss

Moments with Her

An AU where Sinrin are strangers and SinB works at the movie theater and smokes. Oh, she also has rebellious red hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yerin ah, why are you going to the movies every single day for every school break we have?"

"Unnie, you don't understand, theres this prettiest person in the world that does the ticketing alright?"

Sowon sighed and just shook her head, waving Yerin off as the younger went off to the subway to get to the said movie theater.

"What should I watch today?"

Arriving at the theater, she stared up at the list of movies and their times, remembering that she had a promise with her mom to be back home around 5pm, she had to pick one that started almost immediately if it were two hours long.

"Romance? I guess so."

Going to the counter to pay for her ticket, she sighed as she walked off with her receipt in hand as the girl she came to see wasn't in the booth today.

"Ah, oh well."

Taking a seat wherever, she settled down comfortably for her two hour experience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry I'm late boss."

"It's alright SinB yah, just go clean theater six right now."

"Yes sir."

"I'll talk with you later."

Bowing, SinB went off to clean the theater, assuming that no one was in there, since the movie had ended thirty minutes prior.

Humming as she picked up trash on her way through the rows of seats. Seeing a set of feet, she followed them up to a sleeping person. Wiping her hands on her uniform, she patted the customer on the shoulder.

"Hey miss? Wake up miss, you can't sleep here."

As Yerin's head lolled to the side, SInB recognised her, the girl who regularly comes to the movies and flirted with her although SinB never responded to any of her words, taking them as jokes rather than emotion. Looking at her peaceful face, she was beautiful.  Shaking her head, SinB focused on her task again.

"Miss?"

Finally, Yerin woke up and looked around confusedly.

"Eh?"

SinB kept it to herself, but she thought that was the cutest 'eh?' she had ever heard in her entire life.

"Yerin ssi you need to leave before the security comes to take you out."

Yerin who was still confused began to panic, rushing to get up, she stumbled a bit as her legs didn't wake up yet.

SinB grabbed her arm quickly, stabilizing her.

"Careful there."

As Yerin moved slowly, her mind became clearer, nearing the exit, she reaalized something. Turning around, she smiled brightly at SinB.

"You called me by my name!"

SinB just shrugged nonchalantly and brushed past Yerin to take out the trash.

"Well, have a safe trip home miss, I need to go see my manager now."

Yerin puffed her cheeks, annoyed that SinB just brushed her off again, but she was still very happy that the younger knew her name. Nearly skipping, she went towards the exit of the theater only to see a very angry security guard who grabbed her by the arm, dragging her out the back exit.

Scared, she just followed.

"Miss, you're not allowed to be inside the theater at this time. You shall be punished."

The guard aggressively pushed her against the wall and leaned towards her, she instinctively turned away, yelping in pain as the guard's grip on her arms tightened.

"What is going on back here?"

Hearing a smack sound, Yerin peeked open an eye and saw a flash of red hair. SinB? Watching as the figure before her proceed to bash the guard in the head with her school bag, she fell to the ground, hugging herself. That was close.

"Yerin ssi, this is why you shouldn't come to this theater."

Looking up, she saw a hand being offered, taking it, she let SinB pull her up. Then she noticed something else.

"You smoke?"

SinB's eyes widened for a second before returning to normal.

"A-ah yeah I do. Got a problem?"

"N-no."

However, watching Yerin's pitiful expression, SinB sighed and spat out her cigarette, stomping it out.

"Happy?"

Yerin gave a small smile, SinB grabbed her by the hand and led her out of the alley.

"Don't come to this theater again alright? Promise me."

"Why should I?"

"Because what just happened could happen again."

"Why?"

"Haven't you already noticed that this place is deserted?"

"I mean, I know, but I purposely come here for only one thing."

"A movie theater where you can enjoy any movie all by yourself?"

Yerin stepped closer, both her hands clasping SinB's.

"Because I want to see you."

Blushing, SinB pulled her hand out of Yerin's her other hand reaching up for the cigarette that was no longer there.

"."

With nothing to calm her nerves, she looked away from Yerin.

"By the way, why do you smoke?"

"What kind of question is that?"

(please note, they are still walking together to teh subway station)

"Well, some poeple smoke out of addiction, some people smoke for destressing."

SinB gave Yerin a look, but the older just beamed an innocent smile at her.

"It keeps me calm."

"I saw you reaching for it earlier, are you nervous?"

SinB gave no answer, refusing to look in Yerin's face.

"For a person who was just attacked, you're rather resilient."

"I like to think of the positive side more. You saved me, that's all that matters."

Yerin still looked at SinB expectantly.

"Why are you nervous?"

"Because of you."