spooky

Moments with Her

.....there was no one to play with me....and I was bored...and someone did say halloween.

====================

SinB wandered the house, Sowon had shoved her in, saying it was the easiest test of courage ever. She begged to differ. The flashlight the eldest had given her flickered every now and then, she had to smack it harshly to get it to work again when it fizzled out.

"Aish this unnie, why the hell am I doing this again?"

She had lost a game of rock paper scissors with the other girls, they had an odd number since Yerin said she was helping out in the booths. 

(please note, they are not in a relationship I forgot to mention.)

Being the sole loser, she was left to go alone. Walking through the cardboard walled maze, she cautiously watched the cut out holes for hands that would surely come and grab her.

"Eep!"

A hand grabbed her and she slapped it away, hearing a yelp of pain.

"S-sorry, you kind of grabbed my , I didn't mean to hurt you!"

Hearing no response, she frowned, shouldn't they apologize for grabbing her inappropriately? Or was it a ghost and they couldn't speak? Shaking her head and smacking her flashlight again, she walked forwards.

Passing a well cautiously, she kept watching it as she passed, just waiting for anything to come out of it, maybe a cosplay of the grudge from the ring two? Making it to the next 'room' she closed the door behind her, still cautious of anything coming behind her. Then something flickered. Turning around slowly she shined her light on the objects in the room.

"A desk, a cup of tea, a chair. What is th-"

Her flashlight died and no amount of smacking it didn't fix it. Then something flickered again, going through the room slowly, she noticed a screen?

Suddenly a hand slapped against the screen? But then passed through!

Screaming SinB tried to run her way out of the room only to find that all the doors were locked. Feeling something behind her, she turn to look, perhaps a bit too fast.

 Colliding heads with the person dressed as Sadako the girl who comes out of the tv, SinB apologizes but the worker loses their balance. Reaching out to catch her, she misjudged her weight distribution and ended up falling underneath? With an odd pressure on her lips.

Groaning and opening her eyes, she makes eye contact.

"YERIN UNNIE?!"

Yerin bounces back immediately, shyly covering . It was a complete accident!

"W-we j-just!"

"Besides that! Yerin unnie! Aren't you more scared of this stuff than me? Why are you working here?"

"They offered the highest pay and they gave me this flashlight to use behind the scenes."

Realizing that she was still sitting on SinB's lap, Yerin quickly scrambled off, her usual confidence gone.

"Unnie? Why are you so skittish?"

"T-tha-at's cuz we just....aw my first kiss...."

SinB was confused, Yerin was flustered? Did she hit her head or something.

"You sure you're okay? Didn't hit your head or anything?"

"I said! We just kissed!"

SinB stopped for a second before bursting out in laughter.

"Puahahahaha! That's what's bothering you? A kiss?"

"It was my first! Geez!"

"Seriously?"

SinB nudged Yerin's shoulder playfully.

"Besides, doesn't it not count until you seriously do it? Who cares, we're friends anyways."

"R-right. Friends."

Yerin offered a hand to help SinB up and led the way out of the test of courage with her larger flashlight. Taking off her wig, Yerin sighed, SinB couldn't help but feel a certain coldness radiating from Yerin.

"Um, unnie?"

"What."

"Why're you avoiding me?"

"Why're you paying me such attention?"

"What do you mean? It's easy to read you."

"And tell me how easy it is to read that random dude."

SinB frowned.

"Well, how would I know? I haven't spent three years admiring his profile? Ah."

Slapping a hand over , SinB silently cursed herself for letting it slip.

"Admiring a profile for three years makes it easy to read a person?"

"M-maybe."

SinB was a bit relieved, Yerin's confidence seemed to come back, it wasn't weird anymore. But instead, SinB's cool outwards attitude seemed to dimish.

"You were staring at me for that long? Huh. But that kiss did nothing to you."

SinB bit her lip, stop! Don't turn pink! Don't think about how nice it was to- stop!

"Argh! Fine!"

SinB ruffled her own hair and hung her head solemnly.

"I may or may not have enjoyed it, despite falling on my for you."

"Hm? Falling for me? I never said anything about that."

Yerin's suggestive smirk made SinB give up on fighting her blush.

"I didn't mean falling for you! Geez! I fell trying to catch you! N-not that falling for you was a lie or anything just....."

Her words dissolved into mumbles until Yerin's arms wrapped around her.

"You know what?"

"What?"

"I like you too."

======================

im booooooooorrrrrreeeeeeeddddddddd 

:P