college au 9

Moments with Her

SinB tried to focus on her reading assignment, but it was difficult when there was a stare, so obvious that she couldn't ignore it.

"Uhm...Yerin unnie?"

"Yes?"

"You...don't have anything to do today?"

"You don't want me here?"

Shaking her head, SinB noted that Yerin was much closer than she had started, they had been seated on opposite ends of the couch, but now Yerin was in the seat next to her.

"I don't mind, but usually you're out doing another presentation or working on a project."

Yerin hummed and scooted even closer, leaning her head on SinB's shoulder, the younger awkwardly sitting still.

"Relax, I'm not dangerous."

SinB relaxed just a little bit, letting her tense muscles loosen. Flipping the page, SinB tried to focus on her book.

"Today is my break day, I've decided that I was taking things too fast. Too hasty, Sowon unnie had been telling me how I always overwork myself and she has to take care of me."

"You mean complaining? That doesn't sound like she just told you."

Yerin chuckled and it made SinB smile.

"Yea, she was complaining. But I feel like I've cleared something up. Maybe I was lost in the fog for a while. But it's cleared up now."

SinB turned to look at Yerin, only to find the older staring into her eyes. Blushing, she looked away, only to have Yerin pull her by the chin to face her again.

"May I kiss you?"

"If you tell me the real reason why you don't have work today."

Yerin chuckled and pulled back, giving SinB her space again. She ran her hand through her hair, leaning back on the couch and covering her eyes with her arm.

"How did you figure it out?"

"I had a feeling."

"What did you hear from Sowon unnie?"

"You hate this place."

Yerin grinned, it wasn't really an issue, prolonging her graduation. Her parents weren't forcing her to finish college faster, it was her decision.

"Well, I started to hate this place a little less."

SinB quirked an eyebrow, closing her book and putting it on the coffee table to give Yerin her full attention, the older smiled at the considerate action.

"If you hated the system, the people, the grades, how cuold you change your mind? Did they fix something?"

"Nope, I still hate that a lot."

"Then why?"

"Because there's someone I'd like to spend more time with."

With furrowed brows, SinB tilted her head. Who? Yerin just giggled and stood up from the couch, stretching a little.

"You."

"Me?"

"I figure, if I graduated this year, this would be our only year to see each other."

"Right, you're already on your third year."

Yerin nodded and removed her jacket, hanging it on the coat rack before walking around the living room, SinB's eyes never left her.

"If I finished school, gone home and taken over a business, I think I would have lost too much of myself."

Taking a seat in single seat couch, Yerin crossed her legs, giving off a strict business woman aura.

"I already regret trying to destress with random people. I don't want to regret you."

Yerin gestured for SinB to come over with her hand, the younger hesitantly went over, taking Yerin's hand.

Leading SinB a bit, Yerin pulled her to sit on her lap, her arms comfortably around SinB's waist, the younger just awkwardly letting Yerin do what she wanted. Leaning into the hug though, SinB did think it felt nice, to be held that way.

"Please don't make me regret you."

"How about you promise that you're really over your past."

"I swear. Never again."

Looking in each other's eyes, SinB closed hers as Yerin leaned up, pressing a kiss to her lips. Smiling as they broke apart, Yerin enjoyed the blush on SinB's cheeks.

"So, give me an answer."

"Answer?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

====================

haha....everyone is busyyyyyy