college au pt. 2

Moments with Her

SinB sighed as she checked her schedule for the nth time, she wasn't a person to be bad at directions, but this map was the ugliest map made in the history of maps.

"Ugh! I'm not going to make it, might as well find my way to the help center at the front desk."

Turning around, she halted immediately to avoid crashing into a person.

"Oops! Sor- oh hi Yerin unnie, sorry about that."

"It's alright."

Yerin smiled at her and SinB forgot what she was about to do, instead just looking at Yerin who seemed to be just as intrested in staring at her as well.

"Did you need anything?"

"H-huh? O-oh, actually I do."

SinB held out her schedule for Yerin to see.

"I'm actually lost..."

Feeling like the time had stopped for a second, SinB wondered how the hell did a laughter like that, sound so angelic? Staring at the girl in front of her, she just chuckled a little at Yerin's laughter.

"Hahaha! Here, let me help you as a good sunbae."

Yerin took out her map and SinB instantly frowned.

"Where did you get that map?"

"Hm? At the front desk, why?"

"My map looks nothing like that! Also, why do you have one on you? Don't you know all the ways of this school yet? Being a third year and all... not that I'm judging you for using a map I-I just-"

SinB shut herself up as Yerin laughed again.

"This is actually for you. Eunha told me that you grabbed a weird map."

"Th-thanks."

"Let me circle the buildings and rooms for your classes for you."

Waiting patiently as Yerin placed her map on the windowsill to draw on, SinB just spent her time admiring Yerin's side profile, such pure, soft looking skin.

"There. Now if you run down this hall and take two rights, you'll make it to your class in time."

Yerin paused for a second, making SinB crinkle her eyebrows in curiousity.

"You have two minutes. You can probably make that, go on, run!"

SinB bowed quickly and thanked her before taking off in the direction that Yerin pointed, her backpack bouncing, all the while running, the situation replayed itself in her mind.

"Gosh why am I thinking about this so hard. It's just a simple interaction."

Panting, SinB threw open the door to her lecture hall and scurried to a seat in the middle area.

'Besides, Eunha unnie said to stay away from her. Stop thinking about her already.'

Pulling out her supplies and looking up at the teacher, she saw that a presentation was being pulled up on the screen.

"We will now begin roll, this will only happen on this first class, and never again. We are also waiting on a guest presentor."

Not taking roll in college was a new thing to SinB, did this mean that she technically didn't need to attend unless she wanted too?

"We will also be going over the syllabus after the guest presentor."

As the professor continued on the list of student's names, butchering a few along the way, SinB responded when her name was called, thankful that her lungs had finally calmed down enough to not be panting anymore.

"Ah, miss Jung. You've arrived."

"I'm sorry professor, I was running a bit late."

Hearing a familiar voice, SinB looked up from her notebook that she had already started to doodle in the corners. Her eyes widened as she recognized Yerin up on the podium next to her professor. She couldn't hear what they were talking about, but it must have been very important, or, at least that's what SinB thought of the professional aura that Yerin gave off felt like.

Then another person entered the lecture hall, SinB recognized him as the one who was in their dorm the other day.